b4d_b0y
+5|6598
Hi guys

Sorry, for the aimbot thing, it will never happen again. But i still have these problems.

I joined a server before, and I had a gun, but I ran out to my dismay I got shot.

So next time I spawned I would shoot the first person I saw and it said you were punished for a teamkill.  What the fuck does that mean?

Also I ran out and there was this huge moving vehicle fireing rockets at me. I didnt know what to do so I just sprayed bullets at it. Would that of had any affect to the "Armoured Vehicle"?

Can someone help me?

Also what is the Anti-Tank kit used for? Because I went the Anti-Tank kit and I only had an SMG, that doesn't really help in destroying tanks...

Thanks

b4d_b0y
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6665
ok wat the fuck. ill help, the first person you saw was prbz on the same side as you, the tank doesnt get affected by bullets. press 4 or 4 as anti tank to get rocket launcher up.
People will call you a n00b for this post you do realise that.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6690

b4d_b0y wrote:

Hi guys

Sorry, for the aimbot thing, it will never happen again. But i still have these problems.

I joined a server before, and I had a gun, but I ran out to my dismay I got shot.

So next time I spawned I would shoot the first person I saw and it said you were punished for a teamkill.  What the fuck does that mean?

Also I ran out and there was this huge moving vehicle fireing rockets at me. I didnt know what to do so I just sprayed bullets at it. Would that of had any affect to the "Armoured Vehicle"?

Can someone help me?

Also what is the Anti-Tank kit used for? Because I went the Anti-Tank kit and I only had an SMG, that doesn't really help in destroying tanks...

Thanks

b4d_b0y
Aimbot... I don't want to know.

You got a teamill because you shot you own temammate.  There is a known bug where your team mates tags sometimes go red.  If this happens restart the game.

You might as well spit at an armored car then shoot bullets at it.  They do nothing.  Hide.

The AT kits comes with a rocket.  Takes 1-3 shots to take out armor.  Use your mouse wheel to scroll threw your different weps.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6717|NCFSU2
This is a joke right?
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6683

usmarine2005 wrote:

If you know about the aimbot, then you know all the answers to your questions.  Go the Fuck away asshole.
For all you know he could be mentally disabled and actually seriously needs help with this questions stop being such an arsehole and grow the fuck up.

So stay on topic kplzthx.

To Mr. b4d_b0y   -  Scroll through your weapons you have a RPG.

And you got punished because you killed soldiers on your team, therefore learn the kit diffrences and you'll be ok.

Edit - Someone got there before me >>

Last edited by Picouz/VoiD (2006-04-22 13:20:39)

b4d_b0y
+5|6598
I read something about aimbots in a magazine, before I bought the game. I haven't played any other game before, but this just looked very cool. Please stop whining about the aimbot, I don't want it anymore, please answer my questions.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

Picouz/VoiD wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

If you know about the aimbot, then you know all the answers to your questions.  Go the Fuck away asshole.
For all you know he could be mentally disabled and actually seriously needs help with this questions stop being such an arsehole and grow the fuck up.

And you got punished because you killed soldiers on your team, therefore learn the kit diffrences and you'll be ok.

What do you call this asswipe?

b4d_b0y wrote:
dude, you also watch pokemon, it's soooo cool, i just don't know what to do else. i have all pokemon cards! Do you have msn or xfire, we could talk about pokemon all day, you will be my best friend. i never had any friends btw, it would be soo cool
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6683

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

This is a joke right?
He has under 100 points so obviously not..
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6751|Oslo, Norway
congratulations, you have replaced Zaius1000 at the moment
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6717|NCFSU2
Try single player out for a bit, then move on to unranked servers. You'll get your feet in there. It's also a good idea to read through the instruction manual of any new game you've purchased.
Username II
+3|6652
In his defense I do think this game has crappy documentation.
b4d_b0y
+5|6598
Wow, so many replies already...but

Stealth42o wrote:

teamill
What is a teamill?
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6683

b4d_b0y wrote:

Stealth42o wrote:

teamill
What is a teamill?
Where you go and have a hot beverage.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6665

usmarine2005 wrote:

Picouz/VoiD wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

What do you call this asswipe?

b4d_b0y wrote:
dude, you also watch pokemon, it's soooo cool, i just don't know what to do else. i have all pokemon cards! Do you have msn or xfire, we could talk about pokemon all day, you will be my best friend. i never had any friends btw, it would be soo cool
hes aged 10 or 11 wat the fuck
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6706|UK

b4d_b0y wrote:

Stealth42o wrote:

teamill
What is a teamill?
Ban?
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6683
Personally I'd say at least 12 because It's been a long time since Pokemon was on T.V alot.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6863|Germany / Saxony

WilhelmSissener wrote:

congratulations, you have replaced Zaius1000 at the moment
Haha +1 for you
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6614|England
He meant to write 'teamkill', it's when you kill someone on your own side. You get points deducted for it.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6706|UK

Picouz/VoiD wrote:

b4d_b0y wrote:

Stealth42o wrote:

teamill
What is a teamill?
Where you go and have a hot beverage.
LOL +1 for you
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6757|Pakistan/England

b4d_b0y wrote:

Stealth42o wrote:

teamill
What is a teamill?
its a place where tea is made. oh wait thats not it...

...i think he meant teamKill, where you kill your teammate. dont shoot the guys with the blue nametags on their heads, those are (or they pretend to be) your buddies. anybody without a blue nametag is bad. kill him and make him pay for his sins!
b4d_b0y
+5|6598
Ow, now I get it, thank you all, but I have another question.
I was in a jet and how the fuck can I kill people, I mean I have these missile (Right click) how am I supposed to see people on the ground!!!!!!!
And another thing, who is Zaius1000?

Thank you!
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6683

b4d_b0y wrote:

Ow, now I get it, thank you all, but I have another question.
I was in a jet and how the fuck can I kill people, I mean I have these missile (Right click) how am I supposed to see people on the ground!!!!!!!
And another thing, who is Zaius1000?

Thank you!
Click the mouse.

Zaius1000 is blood related to you.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6664
Die in a fire.
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6683

Fancy_Pollux wrote: