13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

.Sup wrote:

>rush.Durex wrote:

Go on, all of you. Give me ONE positive thing you've taken from BF2s. Go on.
My English is getting bitter and bitter since I started posting here
See? Flawless
icuwatudidthar

irish - if i go to Ireland i'm going to hunt your ass down. why? because i made your acquaintance on a game forum.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6627|Canada
I get $14.30/h working at home depot for about 20hrs/wk
androoz
Banned
+137|5213|United States
also my oldest cousin makes around $225k as a dermatologist and plays WoW and MW2 occasionally along with other hobbies and having a life.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6568|Mountains of NC

I make good money and the tips I make off as chipndale dancer pays for the hookers, truck and suv paid off, house, family

and I still game and hang out here
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6715|Germany

>rush.Durex wrote:

for professional people with responsibilities to be playing video games. AgainL if you have the money to live your life, whats stopping you? Why are you still here on BF2s?
laziness after work. work is exhausting + you gotta be ready for the next day
it's awesome to be lazy after work.  srsly

>rush.Durex wrote:

I'm always looking for new ways to move forward in life, achieve this and that... And I know if I landed a job with a good yearly salary gaming would be the last thing on my mind.
let's go base jumping like

GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6115|Tampa, Florida
$7.25 an hour. Work at subway, have been for about 8 months now, and I'm even management and I still make minimum wage. 24 hours a week, so like $180 a week. Not bad for a 17 year old going to school, but pretty bs that I still make minimum and I'm an assistant manager.

We just dont get raises though, my friend who is the manager right now makes 7.35 an hour, and was told to be grateful of his "raise". The highest anyone is paid is another manager who makes $8.50, and she runs the whole store. So pretty shitty wages all around lol
androoz
Banned
+137|5213|United States

danCer wrote:

>rush.Durex wrote:

for professional people with responsibilities to be playing video games. AgainL if you have the money to live your life, whats stopping you? Why are you still here on BF2s?
laziness after work. work is exhausting + you gotta be ready for the next day
it's awesome to be lazy after work.  srsly

>rush.Durex wrote:

I'm always looking for new ways to move forward in life, achieve this and that... And I know if I landed a job with a good yearly salary gaming would be the last thing on my mind.
let's go base jumping like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4U6T_BB1N8
so wanna go wingsuit base jumping.

gotta try skydiving first though lol.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5250
bout tree fiddy
CC-Marley
+407|6829
I make @$60,000 a year bartending. That's for about 4 shifts a week. Easy money....mostly.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH

>rush.Durex wrote:

burnzz wrote:

>rush.Durex wrote:

To be honest, if you're earning a proper salary (over 25,000/year) you shouldn't be on BF2s, or anything similar. Give your good job to somebody that will live life to the fullest please.
okay - if i'm hitting twice that can i come back?

seriously - i first came to bf2s to check stats, because i played a video game.

i stayed because i liked the forum.

i'm leaving tonight to go to Las Vegas, to throw away more hard earned money, why?

because i can.
Well, at least your not spending your night play a 4 year old game

I've never fully understood why successful people would want to play online video games as a proper hobby. I mean you could probably do most of the shit you do online for real with the money you have (paintball, cart racing, track racing etc etc...).
For me it's time and money. On occasion I like to have a good time on the weekend and spend money but too much of that will get you in a world of hurt if it is done countless number of times. As a responsible adult you need to budget your money, especially if you have a family to take care of.

I like to go paintballing but it's a 90 min round trip from the park and back, plus I clean my gear and marker afterwards. I rather shoot hoops at a public park which is less of a hassle.

One day you will get it.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

I get paid $40 for every doc appointment i have...other than that, if I sell a photo, or a bag.  Hubby's a doc...so we are ok for me to not have to work.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

>rush.Durex wrote:

Ive made some wicked friends who unknowingly have and continue to help me overcome problems in RL.

Meeting Funky last year was the peak of this.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North

1927 wrote:

>rush.Durex wrote:

Ive made some wicked friends who unknowingly have and continue to help me overcome problems in RL.

this, i loves my bf2s friends <3
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

krazed wrote:

1927 wrote:

>rush.Durex wrote:

this, i loves my bf2s friends <3
Id do anything for my mates, and if you lot ever get the plez of meeting me you would see this.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5250
my goal is 100k this year. how close i get to that depends entirely on variance. already at ~14k, so good start i guess
androoz
Banned
+137|5213|United States

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

my goal is 100k this year. how close i get to that depends entirely on variance. already at ~14k, so good start i guess
all from poker only?
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6236|Uk
£6.17/hour (only 18 at the moment and working to save money for uni next year)

getting about £800-£900/month after tax
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5250

androoz wrote:

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

all from poker only?
and delivering flowers for my friends dads business on holidays, but thats only a couple k at the very most

going to have to pay like 30% of that in taxes next year if im still living here, though
androoz
Banned
+137|5213|United States

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

androoz wrote:

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

all from poker only?
and delivering flowers for my friends dads business on holidays, but thats only a couple k at the very most

going to have to pay like 30% of that in taxes next year if im still living here, though
ouch. why so much tax?
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5250
you always have to pay a shit ton of tax on stuff like that...lottery, etc
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6259|B.C. Canada
I get paid $1200 cdn every 2 weeks after taxes. I need to do some stupid fucking test thing if I want to get a 5 dollar raise.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6739|Toronto | Canada

>rush.Durex wrote:

I met two cool people I went to the same university as and made a couple good friends on IRC

Also, $600/week.  Not bad for a 19 year old
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6739|Comber, Northern Ireland
new year pay rise on about £11.25 p/h now
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland
So this is a thread to show off your package?

Lame
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland
Okay, from reading this thread, the main thing I've established is Irish is even more retarded than I thought possible

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard