Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida
I have one job, currently its fulltime but its only seasonal and will only last like two more weeks. I make 7.50 per hour and get paid weekly, which ends up at about 250 after tax. It sucks. What do you make per hour/week
15 more years! 15 more years!
kn0ckahh
+98|6739|netherlands, sweet lake city
1800eur a month for 40 hours per week work.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Dunno bout per hour, but check this out.

Work for myself/family.  Me, Sis and Dad are directors, been in biz 98 years.  I been here forever it seems, coming in during school holidays and shit.  Officially been here 18 years in June, take home.....£250.  Have never taken my bonus as its never there company owes me £10k approx.  I drive a shitty battered pug van.

Id be on much better money if I had done anything other than work for my Dad for 18 years.
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

$53/hr
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

1927 wrote:

Dunno bout per hour, but check this out.

Work for myself/family.  Me, Sis and Dad are directors, been in biz 98 years.  I been here forever it seems, coming in during school holidays and shit.  Officially been here 18 years in June, take home.....£250.  Have never taken my bonus as its never there company owes me £10k approx.  I drive a shitty battered pug van.

Id be on much better money if I had done anything other than work for my Dad for 18 years.
damn dude, thats a lame situation.
androoz
Banned
+137|5214|United States
Nothing atm. Will probably apply for a job in around a year or so when I'm old enough. $8.00 since that's the minimum wage here plus only working a few hours a day since I'll be in school still so like $100 or so a week.

@jsnipy, damn that's good money. what kinda work do you do?

Last edited by androoz (2010-02-05 07:15:08)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

jsnipy wrote:

$53/hr
"IT been berry berry good, to me".

i'm salaried, not quite what the clown brings down.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

androoz wrote:

Nothing atm. Will probably apply for a job in around a year or so when I'm old enough. $8.00 since that's the minimum wage here plus only working a few hours a day since I'll be in school still so like $100 or so a week.

Where do you live that has 8/h minimum?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone
I don't feel comfortable answering that
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
>rush.Durex
Banned
+38|5206
11.50 euro an hour, roughly 40 hours/week, 400 euro per week after tax. 100 of that goes to Uni funds, 100 to my family for rent/food/electricity/heating, 50 a week on going out, and about 50 a week on the girlfriend.
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

androoz wrote:

IT, Integrations (Developer)

Last edited by jsnipy (2010-02-05 07:18:32)

androoz
Banned
+137|5214|United States

Mitch wrote:

androoz wrote:

Where do you live that has 8/h minimum?
cali.

i believe maryland or WA state has like an $8.25 or $8.50 min wage.

@jsnipy do you work a normal like 40 hour week or just whenever?

Last edited by androoz (2010-02-05 07:18:55)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

Upper middle class.
androoz
Banned
+137|5214|United States

killer21 wrote:

Upper middle class.
lol
>rush.Durex
Banned
+38|5206
To be honest, if you're earning a proper salary (over 25,000/year) you shouldn't be on BF2s, or anything similar. Give your good job to somebody that will live life to the fullest please.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone

>rush.Durex wrote:

To be honest, if you're earning a proper salary (over 25,000/year) you shouldn't be on BF2s, or anything similar. Give your good job to somebody that will live life to the fullest please.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
androoz
Banned
+137|5214|United States

>rush.Durex wrote:

you cant travel the world and buy a lot of nice shit on 25k a year.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Just started as a Test Analyst. It's $40,000 pa, should rise quickly though with experience and then I'll be moving into Project Management.

Test Analyst gives me good starting experience in the SDLC phases though.

edit.. that's AU$ btw.

Last edited by AussieReaper (2010-02-05 07:25:22)

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

>rush.Durex wrote:

Because people who make money don't visit this site?  Odd logic.
13rin
+977|6480

>rush.Durex wrote:

What?  Please.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
>rush.Durex
Banned
+38|5206

killer21 wrote:

>rush.Durex wrote:

What I'm trying to say is that people who are making a lot of money shouldn't be wasting their time with stuff like this. If you have the money you should be living life to the fullest.

Coming home after making like 600 euro a day and then spending your evening gaming just doesn't add up.

I know if I had the money you lot would never see me here again? Jesus, you could go travel the world, marry your girlfriend, buy a house together, make some babies, start a business...

Anything, anything but gaming.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH

>rush.Durex wrote:

i aint dun nuttin 2 you
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

>rush.Durex wrote:

killer21 wrote:

>rush.Durex wrote:

What I'm trying to say is that people who are making a lot of money shouldn't be wasting their time with stuff like this. If you have the money you should be living life to the fullest.

Coming home after making like 600 euro a day and then spending your evening gaming just doesn't add up.

I know if I had the money you lot would never see me here again? Jesus, you could go travel the world, marry your girlfriend, buy a house together, make some babies, start a business...

You dont neccesarily need money to live life to the fullest. Fullest refers to the most amount you personally can.

>rush.Durex wrote:

killer21 wrote:

>rush.Durex wrote:

Lmao my rents make like 120k/year combined and they cant do those things. Your thinking 500k plus. But anyone who works for a living cant do those things because there too busy being a doctor, lawyer, or running a company.

Last edited by Mitch (2010-02-05 07:31:05)

>rush.Durex
Banned
+38|5206
It's nothing personal.

But in general. If you're earning enough money to support a family/marriage sort your life out.

But I don't have to worry about that yet, I'm an 18 year old college dropout earning 11.50 an hour for 2 part time jobs, so I'm quiet happy posting away here. It's not like I have the money to go and do something fun/constructive.

Get me?
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

Below average for my position. Taxes, pension payments, union payments, healthcare payments take 37% off my gross income. So what's left is just enough. But isn't it always? Regardless of income, you always manage to spend it all.
I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard