rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5853

JohnG@lt wrote:

rammunition wrote:

If Israel wasnts to Join the EU they can, under this circumstance. Most the jews in Israel are EUROPEAN IMMIGRANTS, if they want to be part of the EU these european immigrants should head back home to their native countries and they then can be part of the EU.
Can we resettle them all in Derby?
If there were Jews who went from Derby to Israel I am happy for them to return. If not they should head back home.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

rammunition wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

rammunition wrote:

If Israel wasnts to Join the EU they can, under this circumstance. Most the jews in Israel are EUROPEAN IMMIGRANTS, if they want to be part of the EU these european immigrants should head back home to their native countries and they then can be part of the EU.
If there were Jews who went from Derby to Israel I am happy for them to return. If not they should head back home.
orly? I guarantee 99% of the Jews living in Israel right now were born there. It's their home. Moving them to Germany or Russia would be as alien to them as moving them to Derby would be. I say we settle them all in Derby.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5853

JohnG@lt wrote:

rammunition wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

orly? I guarantee 99% of the Jews living in Israel right now were born there. It's their home. Moving them to Germany or Russia would be as alien to them as moving them to Derby would be. I say we settle them all in Derby.
99% I doubt it. The younger generation are born there but their parents or grandparents are most likely immigrants. Returning to their country of origin is the best option if they want to part of the EU.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England

Macbeth wrote:

I would love to see Israel join the EU.

It'll be entertaining to watch the EU try to control Israel.
It's the other way round. Countries have to jump through hoops, do all sorts of shit, before they're even considered to be applicants for the EU. It's an arduous process that keeps on getting longer as the EU pushes its borders further eastwards.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6724|St. Andrews / Oslo

ruisleipa wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Always considered Cyprus as Asia, which it is - geographically.
yeah well it's in the EU so...
so that's exactly my point. .Sup said "Israel isn't even in Europe".
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Lisik
+74|6492|Israel
Interesting were  Berly get the weed from
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

JohnG@lt wrote:

I wonder how many Germans were born on the liebensraum they freed up for themselves in continental Europe in 1941. It's alien to have moved them back from France/Poland/Russia after hostilities ceased... /sarcasm...

It sickens me that an essentially European problem was dumped on the Arabs and has caused so much carnage.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2010-02-04 14:53:04)

Lisik
+74|6492|Israel
Chavs? What European problem you are talking about Poe?
PureFodder
+225|6277
If Berlusconi wants Israel to be part of the EU I'm going to assume it's because Israel has some foxy ambassador that he has his eye on.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX

JohnG@lt wrote:

rammunition wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Its already agreed, they are moving to Texas.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

Lisik wrote:

Chavs? What European problem you are talking about Poe?
The one where the Germans (and their accomplices) thought it was a nice idea to try and kill anyone who happened to be Jewish, thereby causing them to flee en masse to the middle east giving us the shitfest of a situation we have today.
Lisik
+74|6492|Israel
Poe when will you understand that WW2 have nothing to do with creation of State of Israel?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

Lisik wrote:

Poe when will you understand that WW2 have nothing to do with creation of State of Israel?
I know Theodore Herzl had a lot to do with it too in the modern era. That was decades before WWII. I know a lot more than you think I do. Are you suggesting that the rise of Hitler in 1933 didn't significantly impact upon Palestine? Because if you are then you're being completely and utterly disingenuous. WWII was the biggest factor in getting broader international support for a predominantly Jewish state.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2010-02-04 15:37:33)

Lisik
+74|6492|Israel
Then why you keep talking like it is European problem if it is not?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

Lisik wrote:

The Brits should have been safeguarding the rights of the indigenous population of the region under the British mandate of Palestine. Instead they left the floodgates wide open for anyone to come in. And as I said, Hitler caused a gigantic increase in refugees into Palestine, way more than the regular zionism that had been taking place. Hitler was a European and Britain is part of Europe. Duh. I might add that the Rothschilds and co. sponsored the first modern zionist settlements in Palestine in response to persecution of Jews in Eastern Europe in the 1870s. Europe again to blame there.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2010-02-04 15:46:07)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6445|The Twilight Zone

CameronPoe wrote:

Lisik wrote:

The Brits should have been safeguarding the rights of the indigenous population of the region under the British mandate of Palestine. Instead they left the floodgates wide open for anyone to come in. And as I said, Hitler caused a gigantic increase in refugees into Palestine, way more than the regular zionism that had been taking place. Hitler was a European and Britain is part of Europe. Duh.
Not entirely true. Brits didn't want Jews to populate Palestine, Jews were forbidden to approach Palestine's shore and enter its territories. But then British mandate ended in Palestine and the roads to Palestine were clear of "obstacles" for the Jews...
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Lisik
+74|6492|Israel
lol Poe you are wrong!!! The only thing Hitler did is lowered the number of immigrants by 6m...

in other words - if not Hitler the population of Israel cold be twice bigger then it is now!

So actually Arabs have to say thanks to Europe!!!

Last edited by Lisik (2010-02-04 15:51:26)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

Lisik wrote:

lol Poe you are wrong!!! The only thing Hitler did is lowered the number of immigrants by 6m...
That's hilarious. So the Jewish population of Palestine swelled from 175,000 to 630,000 between 1931 and 1947 by coincidence I guess. lol
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
Other than Israel Jews have no homeland why not just give them Israel, hell they were there for like the past 2000 years. They've been getting fucked over since the beginning of time. Why can't the Arabs just open arms and accept the Jews like how the US took in the poor and desperate of Europe?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

Lisik wrote:

in other words - if not Hitler the population of Israel cold be twice bigger then it is now!
Many of those people Hitler killed were successful European lawyers, doctors, dentists, businessmen, politicians, bankers, etc. The concept of settling in a largely barren desert on the edge of the Muslim world would probably not have appealed to many of them had it not been for Hitler and racists further east.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2010-02-04 15:54:19)

Lisik
+74|6492|Israel

CameronPoe wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Many of those people Hitler killed were successful European lawyers, doctors, dentists, businessmen, politicians, bankers, etc. The concept of settling in a barren desert on the edge of the Muslim world would probably not have appealed to many of them had it not been for Hitler.
Thousands of lawyers, doctors, dentists, businessmen, politicians, bankers, etc immigrated to Israel 40 after the war end, so what make you thinking they weren't immigrating to Israel back then?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

Lisik wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Many of those people Hitler killed were successful European lawyers, doctors, dentists, businessmen, politicians, bankers, etc. The concept of settling in a barren desert on the edge of the Muslim world would probably not have appealed to many of them had it not been for Hitler.
Thousands of lawyers, doctors, dentists, businessmen, politicians, bankers, etc immigrated to Israel 40 after the war end, so what make you thinking they weren't immigrating to Israel back then?
Mostly from ...... RUSSIA ..... what a great country that was at the time. lol. You can thank them for Avigdor Lieberman.... it must have been such a drag leaving Kishinev in the brutally repressive and anti-semitic USSR....

Last edited by CameronPoe (2010-02-04 16:02:08)

.Sup
be nice

Cybargs wrote:

Other than Israel Jews have no homeland why not just give them Israel, hell they were there for like the past 2000 years. They've been getting fucked over since the beginning of time. Why can't the Arabs just open arms and accept the Jews like how the US took in the poor and desperate of Europe?
Because they took their land and are killing civilians in order to build more houses for their own?
Lisik
+74|6492|Israel
It wasn't just Russia Poe, and it is even doesn't matter Russia Africa or Iraq... we here talking about "Creation of Israel it is not European problem" so deal with it! Leave Russia to Russians!

lol actually we talking about Israel to Join EU but hey, Israel topics always was a salad of crap  here so who gives a flying.......

Last edited by Lisik (2010-02-04 16:08:18)

.Sup
be nice

Lisik wrote:

It wasn't just Russia Poe, and it is even doesn't matter Russia Africa or Iraq... we here talking about "Creation of Israel it is not European problem" so deal with it! Leave Russia to Russians!

lol actually we talking about Israel to Join EU but hey, Israel topics always was a salad of crap  here so who gives a flying.......
I'm sorry for the topic to go this way but part of this topic is also to discuss history of Israel in order to find out if its eligible for Israel to enter EU.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard