pinky_81
+1|6795|Denmark
Yep - don't get some people... supportsdo the same
Perhaps they run dry themself??
Malo
+0|6777
Lmfao my fave part about being a medic is reviving the same person like 5 times in a row. Revive-Run to cover and revive again lmfao.
shortah
Oh did you want that tank?
+0|6777|Mechanicsville, VA

Malo wrote:

Lmfao my fave part about being a medic is reviving the same person like 5 times in a row. Revive-Run to cover and revive again lmfao.
thats cause your a f'n moron who doesn't know how to kill the person killing your teammate..
Malo
+0|6777

shortah wrote:

Malo wrote:

thats cause your a f'n moron who doesn't know how to kill the person killing your teammate..
Its because i want points .
Major Payne
+18|6786|Netherlands
yes being a medic rocks but first i want al kits veteran then i play the 9 remaining hours for gold
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6826
Well if I accidently killed someone and they punish me for it, I don't revive them. Thats the great thing about being a medic, if they know you are a medic that killed them, they probably wont punish you. But most of the time they dont so you get punished.
HellSibling
+0|6808
medics nice, but its a bitch when you know there are bucket full of body parts waiting to be revived and you can't get to them 'cause theres an APC/Tank/SomethingBiggerThanYou sitting in the open capping anything in sight..then you get bitched out because you didn't  do "your job"...i'm  a medic fer chrissakes, not some armoured super soldier and i sure as hell am not going to hang my arse out until someone takes out that mean motor scooter...if the coast is clear, then helps on the way, be patient...
Goose1123
I hate stupid people.
+0|6786|Illinois
I hate when medics don't think before reviving you. I was playing Karkand the other day, and I am on a road next to a small alley when a tank shoots me. There is a medic in the alley and he crawls out and revives me and runs back to cover. Before I can even get up, the tank shoots me again. This happened 5 times. 5. I finally typed KILL THE TANK OR LET ME DIE. He let me die.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6792

Goose1123 wrote:

I hate when medics don't think before reviving you. I was playing Karkand the other day, and I am on a road next to a small alley when a tank shoots me. There is a medic in the alley and he crawls out and revives me and runs back to cover. Before I can even get up, the tank shoots me again. This happened 5 times. 5. I finally typed KILL THE TANK OR LET ME DIE. He let me die.
bahahah ive done that before... i hope that eventually said tank will explode or find something else to kill..
"clear!! bzzt.... damnit, LIVE!! CLEAR!! bzzt... i said live damnit! clear!! bzzt"
shortah
They should put an option in to not accept the revive... so like if theres a tank sitting right next to you or someone camping you, your dumbass teammates who like to revive you 5 times w/out killing the person killing you like the moron I was talking about before was saying. You can block the revive and spawn again away from the tank or person camping you... giving you a better chance of killing that person.
luckybaer
+10|6780| Going Feral
I like playing medic.  Especially on urban maps or with a cohesive squad.
ArkAng37
+1|6851|San Antonio, TX
I know how yall feel. Cant stand either one either. Trying to get healing points is like hell. But I guess you have to do two things. 1. Throw med packs on the ground...everywhere. 2. follow some guy everywhere he goes, he gets hurt heal his ass.
shortah

ArkAng37 wrote:

I know how yall feel. Cant stand either one either. Trying to get healing points is like hell. But I guess you have to do two things. 1. Throw med packs on the ground...everywhere. 2. follow some guy everywhere he goes, he gets hurt heal his ass.
You don't neccesarily have to follow someone around the entime round, just be smart about what your doing, when you spawn put packs down around where most people are.  Pay attention for your teammates sayign need a medic, if you hear it, take 2 seconds look around you, if you see someone help them out, if you don't keep going on your way doing your thing.
VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6851
LOL,  All these opinion's and now where to run,LOL
Well recently' after putting over 170 hours in as spec ops'. i decided' id like to help' my fellow peeps's instead of blowing them to holy hell and back.
So ' i decided i wanted to be the medic' and get a "kick" out of the other peep saying "thanks i owe ya one"..LOL, and yell for medic'..
BUTT DAMMIT GUYS ! WHICH FEW "THOUSAND" OF YOU GUYS DO NOT LOOK AT YOUR MINNI MAP ?
IVE TRIED LIKE HELL TO PICK UP MY MEDIC BADGE OR BETTER YET ?
when you call for a medic' im runnin' my little scrawny' ass off to get to you ' so i can revive your dummass
"be cause " you( alone ) thought you could take on 1 tank 2 apc's and 20 infatrty "with a hard on" to kill every thing in their pathes, LOL..
and what gives ? i been tryin' like hell to acheive my veterns badge for 3 weeks now'.. BUT NOOO' i cant seem to do it' because i  always seem to have the perverbial "retards" whom were released from the looney ben on my team  cryin ' MEDIC !!! WHEN ITS ALMOST IMPOSIBLE TO RUN THE DISTANCE "with out running out of steam myself" and gettin my balls blown off or getting turned into a speed bump by a apc or jeep .

Wouldint it be better for those "whom were fighting" and egaging the enemy to "fall back for a sec"
and heal up and make your and my killing /healing spree a little bit more easier';.

VIKING-LOVER1
CBRad929
+1|6790

beeng wrote:

goran medics.
Shiny!
bgthigfist
+0|6811

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Being a medic rocks . You have descent weapons, the unlocked one rocks (if you get to learn it).
How do you 'learn' this weapon?  This was the first unlock I picked to try to help out my teammates in my old clan, but I can't hit anyone far away with it.  I do OK up close, but do better up close with the DAO. Any suggestions???
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6815|Marathon, Florida Keys

atlvolunteer wrote:

What pisses me off is when you are at about half health and call for a medic (so you don't run out and immediately get killed), and you see two or three medics near you run in the opposite direction!
they are following the sound waves!
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
CBRad929
+1|6790
You have to fire prone and bursts of no more than 2 or 3.  For extreme ranges I actually fire single rounds.  Its kinda takes a bit to get use to the deviation, but once you get it this gun is shiny.
Omnimalice
All Hate
+1|6786|Northern VA
beeng, if I see you, I'll heal you.

Medics can see the lifebars of teammates if they dont have full health. Either that kid didn't know what to do (new player) or was involved in something else. Since medics get points for healing it's hard to imagine he ignored you on purpose.
]305[ Charlton
+0|6772
ye know i love being a medic but the problem is that nobody appreciates it when u revive them:mad:
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6777|Atlanta, GA USA
Any time I get revived or given a health pack by a medic, I always try to say thanks.  Same goes for resupply and repairs.  Its just common courtesy.  Plus, the guy will be more likely to help the next time.
Omnimalice
All Hate
+1|6786|Northern VA

atlvolunteer wrote:

Any time I get revived or given a health pack by a medic, I always try to say thanks.  Same goes for resupply and repairs.  Its just common courtesy.  Plus, the guy will be more likely to help the next time.
Oh absoutly. As long as it won't get my killed I take the time to say thanks. I hope that the players that do support me and don't get a "Thanks" understand. Many times though I get revived under fire and have to jump back into action immediatly.
]305[ Charlton
+0|6772
i cant get the vet heal badge whenever i throw bags down and the people are half bar or more injured i still dont get a heal point
CBRad929
+1|6790
Do a 64 player Karkand and play MEC.  You should get it in no time.
]305[ Charlton
+0|6772
Thanx but im having trouble with a whole lot of other ribbons and medals. can any1 help

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard