rc=majorpain
+3|6659|United States, California
Clans to Watch out for.......... I've been in a few clans and they do not always adhere to their own rules . Sure they'll tell you they are a big family
and you can be one of them ! LOL it  always comes down to CLICK-MENTALITY you know like a group of kids in High School a click. Thier RULES are for mostkly new comers not the old timers and pals of server owner. I've seen clans that sware no cheating at thier site, then you'll notice things like a PLAYER just siting in a MOD not doing any thing......well thats for logging TIME for a certain METAL that player wants, this is called padding stat times. The last CLAN I was in the server owner was very very unfair and one sided with me, So I quit ....nothing is worth your self respect suffering. Beware of ADMINS that drink heavy alot of them do drink heavy. Any of you searching for a clan..... and want to know who I've had bad luck with........ just e-mail me at  [email protected]      or           [email protected]

TNT-SQUAD.COM  <----- Owner of this site        players there CHEAT on TIME played by Sitting in a GAME all night while sleeping so thier character logs hours for BADGE/Battle Awards  some ranks take 100 to 400 hours played not even counting they playingtime......................         JUST NOT HONEST PLAY  they allow this

Last edited by rc=majorpain (2009-12-18 20:13:09)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

How old are you?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6528|Hungary
Im drinking a beer right now. Anyone care?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
epic
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

hahaha.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
rc=majorpain
+3|6659|United States, California
Well I see no real players read posts here ! and I'm older than you fool................ what silly REPLYS

Last edited by rc=majorpain (2009-12-20 08:09:00)

Guardian_Ekim
I'm a god damn American Jedi
+51|6520|775

Unless you're looking for a clan yourself, this topic is in the WRONG forum.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5969|The Mitten
*Clique

And you want "real" replies? Go back to the bf2 section, at least they try to care over there.
EE (hats
Chou
+737|6761
I pad stats for METAL!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

rc=majorpain wrote:

and I'm older than you fool................ what silly REPLYS
i never would've guessed. . .
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6159|Canada

venom6 wrote:

Im drinking a beer right now. Anyone care?
I'm coming over now for one!

Last edited by Phatmatt (2009-12-20 09:30:35)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Guardian_Ekim wrote:

Unless you're looking for a clan yourself, this topic is in the WRONG forum.
QFT
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/rac_goshawk/facepalm.gif
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

innit?

*  You may post now
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
join team Gaysex, we made a appearance in Season 7 but got shut down by homophobic admins, but we were back for Season 8 until the season died!
but we are still strong
i've played tnt servers and quite enjoyed them
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6206|Uk
if you want serious replies, maybe don't capitalise the least inportant words in each sentence in your disjointed paragraphs

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard