Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6689|Broadlands, VA
Wow!  Kool - Guess what I'm doing at work tomorrow?
dankassasin42o
+68|6689|Reefersyde, CA
i want to stay at 0.    but +1 for most of you, and -1 for those that wanted - or just deserve -
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6682|Australia
I have had a couple go back through old posts from 2-3 months ago and give me negative.

I feel sad.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6780|AUS, Canberra
i got -1 from said dumbass  for this!
oberst_enzian
+234|6752|melb.au
can't you just ban him? lol
he's bringing the karma vibe down man, like, deliberately

/jk

edit: i've noticed a funny trend in my karma givers/takers - i have three takers, and apart from one giver who wants neg, they are the only ones who are into the negs on my list... seems there are some sad, forum trolls trawling through this site...

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-04-20 23:11:19)

Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6815|Portland, OR, USA

I think that people with negative karma shouldn't be able to -1 other people, or even +1'ing perhaps.

A bunch of retards have been -1'ing me and nearly all of those that have had negative karma.

I mean, there's a reason they're at negative overall karma in the first place...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
oberst_enzian
+234|6752|melb.au

Viper007Bond wrote:

I think that people with negative karma shouldn't be able to -1 other people
you're right. they should have to claw their way out of karma hell through good posts (i.e. reforming their unelightened ways), without the power to spread the negativity. for this suggestion, you get +1.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6857|"Frisco"

Viper, not a bad idea at all.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6784|Noizyland

That'd be an excuse for everyone to -1 people though, because it would mean that the negative people could only +1 others. Just playing Devil's Advocate here, but it's not a bad idea. May as well make some consequences I guess.
I'm staying on a stable 26. that's quite a bit more than I expected.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6682|Australia

the_heart_attack wrote:

Hes the same guy that got me.

Dont think he likes Australians...hmmm.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6784|Nova Scotia, Canada

Viper007Bond wrote:

I think that people with negative karma shouldn't be able to -1 other people
I agree. I have 6 negative karma's, and they're all from people with a negative karma total....
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6740|Rochester, NY
Look at me, I have been infested with the spammers and now I am at the negative side! I didn't do anything wrong really!
Angel.C-sq
+24|6698|Computer Chair
Got -2 for reading stuff? LMAO
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6816|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Post your list of Karma Trolls (those who give negative karma for no apparent reason) here
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6706|NJ
Well from what I can tell is chuy learned from EA and is trying to make us addicted to get Karma.

Edit -1 is the new page down.

Re-edit I had Karma from  cpt.flame(I think) and now it's gone

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2006-04-21 13:15:29)

k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6603|Houston, TX
i guess i could consider my self a "good" (+) karma troll, though on a smaller scale, i'm not gonna go through everyone on the list like these other n00b bad karma trolls do, just people who dont want or deserve negs and need em brought up
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6815|Portland, OR, USA

I say we loose this feature or get my above suggestion implemented ASAP. I've recieved over a dozen -1's so far and I'm obviously not a forum troll. It's just random people (most with negative karmas) doing it for the hell of it.

Last edited by Viper007Bond (2006-04-21 22:14:08)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6731|Sydney, Australia

Viper007Bond wrote:

I say we loose this feature or get my above suggestion implemented ASAP. I've recieved over a dozen -1's so far and I'm obviously not a forum troll. It's just random people (most with negative karmas) doing it for the hell of it.
Brilliant, +1 to you.

my karma lookup wrote:

04-18-06.............22:42:47................-1............StabStabStab.............-101
Earlier this idiot said he'd neg karma everyone. Viper, your idea would fix him up real good.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6738|Honolulu, HI

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

Hes the same guy that got me.

Dont think he likes Australians...hmmm.
That same bastard got me for this!  Come on, that thread is A MONTH OLD, and furthermore had nothing that could possibly be construed as an attack whatsoever in it.  What a jerk off...

But as for the theory that he hates Aussies...I'm an Asian living in Hawaii, so I think he's just a misogynist?

And judging from my karma list here, it seems that it's working, thus far.  What goes around does indeed come around.  I personally don't -1 those people back, unless I didn't deserve the -1 in the first place (cough, Tard).  But still, the average score from the people who gave a -1 is about -8, while the average for those who gave +1 is about 11.  So...I'm watching you folks in the triple digit negatives...
mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6769|Rotherham, England
karma spammers are very annoying, as soon as the karma thing went up i went straight to -1.
Annoying little creatures.
FromTheAshes
+53|6714
*pokes karma*, I'm suprised...
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6680|The Netherlands
Chuy, I don't know if I'm right, but I think the Karma system doesn't use the timezone I specified in the options... I think it only uses some USA time or somthing.

I clicked someone +1 at 22:01, and tried if I could do it again and it said somthing like "you cant do this until 01:01 PM" wich isn't right according to my time
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6857|North Texas
Have a nice vacation tard.. you dick!
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6747

the_heart_attack wrote:

How do u know it was him? is there a moderator menu for it? I like to know the bastard that gave me a -1.
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6603|Houston, TX

NM156 wrote:

Have a nice vacation tard.. you dick!
Finally, someone dumps him down the garbage chute...
This is a permanent vacation, I hope? I don't think anyone wants to see the likes of him around here for, like, the rest of our lives...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard