IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6874|Ireland | Monaghan

Training to get myself an Osprey, hopefully that will help me make money faster while training up for the bigger ships
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum
good little mining cruiser
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum
https://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc58/jpward1/titanslol.jpg

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6748|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
o lawd iz dat sum titanz?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum
i think we finished the night with 37. and about 230 more caps inc mummys. was...different.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6828|Canberra, AUS
looks like it's over now. p-2 and jc are back in our hands.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum
oh im in R.A.G.E now.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

Ted me and the dodge must thank you for the Thrasher build it's working wonders!
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5662|America
Did my first lvl 3 mission today! My Omen Navy Issue kicked ass!
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

Ted me and the dodge must thank you for the Thrasher build it's working wonders!
liking the insta-popping frigs from the arty?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

Hehe yeah and missiles lobbed in for good measure! got my Osprey now. Which skills did you tell me to train now?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum
depends. if you're dead set on using caldari railboats, ya wanna be training up to use that cormorant i linked ya
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Volatile
+252|6858|Sextupling in Empire

Goonswarm has been disbanded.

Wow.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6748|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

Volatile wrote:

Wow.
no fucking way, they were the largest corp.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

Volatile wrote:

Wow.
From what I heard, they were nubs anyway! Glad I never got to see them
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5662|America

Volatile wrote:

Wow.
FUCK YES!
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Spark
+874|6828|Canberra, AUS

Volatile wrote:

Wow.
Goonswarm or Goonfleet? If the former, yawn, probably troll. If the latter, then

remember that goonswarm is basically goonfleet plus a few other small corps, as well as a gazillion joke/troll/alt corps, but basically goonfleet.

oh, and take it with a bucket of salt if you got this from caod.

i assume it's true, though, and that we're back to square one - meaning back to the days of ascn/g/d2, in terms of political placings.

Last edited by Spark (2010-02-04 01:46:28)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Volatile
+252|6858|Sextupling in Empire

Spark wrote:

Volatile wrote:

Wow.
Goonswarm or Goonfleet? If the former, yawn, probably troll. If the latter, then

remember that goonswarm is basically goonfleet plus a few other small corps, as well as a gazillion joke/troll/alt corps, but basically goonfleet.

oh, and take it with a bucket of salt if you got this from caod.

i assume it's true, though, and that we're back to square one - meaning back to the days of ascn/g/d2, in terms of political placings.
Goonfleet has moved under the banner of "Band of Brothers", lol, which they stole when bob was disbanded a year ago.

Goonfleet only has 1500 members, with Goonswarm being at around 5500 before they were just disbanded. Idk what the activity was like with those other 4000 members, but it seems like they lost a chunk there.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6920|UK
My mate at work whos one of the higher ups in IT alliance was telling me how they were absolutely raping the shit out of goonswarm. Sounds like the last few weeks have had some epic battles like 1000+ people, and the entire game crashing for the first time ever or something.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum
vilham do you play? i think you'd like it.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6624
whenever i read about it or hear about it i think i'd like it too.... the game as a concept and the community is amazing. best game ever in that regard, i think. but it's all self-created and self-governed fun. playing the game is just boring. combat sucks. the interface is terrible. it's all so disappointing. i love reading about eve and the history of it but to be a part of it seems somehow less attractive. i dunno how to explain it.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6920|UK
nah ted, ive decided to stay away from mmos take too much time, i work on games at work and then play some at home, i want time left to do other things

I pretty much share uziques sentiments about this game. I listed to my mate talk about the huge battles they have and shit, sound cool, but just takes too much time and it isn't quite action based enough.
Spark
+874|6828|Canberra, AUS

Uzique wrote:

whenever i read about it or hear about it i think i'd like it too.... the game as a concept and the community is amazing. best game ever in that regard, i think. but it's all self-created and self-governed fun. playing the game is just boring. combat sucks. the interface is terrible. it's all so disappointing. i love reading about eve and the history of it but to be a part of it seems somehow less attractive. i dunno how to explain it.
this is fairly true.
~ Richard Feynman
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum
large pulse laser 4 large beam laser 4 spec crew checkin' in yaaaaaaaaay
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |

60 day time card for €25, niceee! Won't be on much for the next month. Bought skill books to train for the Harbinger and Rokh while I'm not on, hopefully I can have some poon waiting for me when I can come back online properly!

Ted me good buddy, ya'll need some Harbinger builds ready for me If you can make one now and tell me what skills I need I'll get training them too!

<3

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard