androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States
Just wondering if anyone here enjoys freshwater or saltwater fishing. Always been a freshwater guy myself. Throw out a 6 foot G. Loomis with a 2-3 pound test ultra light. Just jig it with a lip ripper or whatever plastics you got. Favorite place is going out to Mammoth but it's several hours away and we don't go too often, love float tubing Alpers there though. I could fish for hours on end, just love it, dunno why.

You guys?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

Have you ever been deep sea fishing? Nothing like it..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

brb, finding trolling picture . . .

here it is;

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2421/3937015355_2f96b9892e.jpg

Last edited by burnzz (2010-01-29 13:37:50)

androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

Kmarion wrote:

No but I wanna go so bad. Reeling in big ole marlin, tuna, and all that shit. Must be so much more different than freshwater.

Cousins got a nice boat down in San Diego. I gotta go sometime.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/21025/photos/cutthroat.jpg
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

androoz wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

No but I wanna go so bad. Reeling in big ole marlin, tuna, and all that shit. Must be so much more different than freshwater.

Cousins got a nice boat down in San Diego. I gotta go sometime.
Honest to god some of the most fun you will ever have. Exciting.
Snapper, Permit, Cobia, Amberjack, Snook, Tarpon... the bomb
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6242
Reporting in.
~{TPP}~richoxon
I Want a New Duck
+43|6537|Up a tree
Barble man  myself
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6590|London, England
Surely you gotta be a strong bastard to fish ...shit like Marlin.  Unless you let the rod/boat/reel do all the work and you just sit there.
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States
nice, that a brown?

@mekstizzle, it's crazy. my cousin has told me stories of kayakers being towed and shit.

Last edited by androoz (2010-01-29 13:48:36)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
On vacation, we'd go fishing for largemouth bass and rainbow trout, but I haven't gone in ages. I'm right near Lake Michigan, but anything I catch there would probably be better to release It'd also help if I had a boat.
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

DesertFox- wrote:

On vacation, we'd go fishing for largemouth bass and rainbow trout, but I haven't gone in ages. I'm right near Lake Michigan, but anything I catch there would probably be better to release It'd also help if I had a boat.
ya that's a pretty big lake. a lot of trout lakes here though, a float tube is only needed and sometimes only allowed. a lot of the big bass lakes and stuff it's handy to have one of those high powered bass boats lol.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

Mekstizzle wrote:

Surely you gotta be a strong bastard to fish ...shit like Marlin.  Unless you let the rod/boat/reel do all the work and you just sit there.
Yes and no. I've seen girls under 120lbs pull them in. It depends on how long they fight. They can wear some big dudes out.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

androoz wrote:

nice, that a brown?
it's a cutty. (Fuck you S3v3N! it is! ) the cutthroats are catch and release, under 24". rainbows are far game.

i like going into the mountains, and drop fishing the streams and creeks. the fish aren't as big, but the brookies are .
this spring i'm going to Fish Lake to find tiger trout, they're brown/brook hybrids . . .
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

I need to pull out my piranha pics. They aren't good for anything else other than saying you caught a piranha.. bony, no good to eat.
You knew when they hit the line
Xbone Stormsurgezz
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

Kmarion wrote:

I need to pull out my piranha pics. They aren't good for anything else other than saying you caught a piranha.. bony, no good to eat.
You knew when they hit the line
wtf? you can catch piranhas in florida? like at lakes and stuff?

@burnzz, creek fishing is awsm. going up to the 'honey holes' where the water pools up with some salmon eggs and a split shot a few feet from the hook. rainbows left and right. bro has a kencore i think it is? one of those <4 foot creek rods.

Last edited by androoz (2010-01-29 14:14:44)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

When I was in Venezuela. We were actually fishing for peacock bass at the time. good eatin.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CC-Marley
+407|6798
https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/CC-Marley/bleedcut.jpg
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

Kmarion wrote:

When I was in Venezuela. We were actually fishing for peacock bass at the time. good eatin.
nice, are they as vicious as people make them out to be? like will they gnaw on your hand if you put it in the water near one? lol
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Fly fishing man reporting in.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Fly fishing man reporting in.
this, trout
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States
nice, fly fishing looks so

like an art. how long does it take to get decent?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

https://i47.tinypic.com/2vx3axh.jpg
a bud

They (piranhas) will give you stitches if you don't know how to take them off.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

androoz wrote:

nice, fly fishing looks so

like an art. how long does it take to get decent?
Decent? Not following here. You mean when after it hits the surface?
CC-Marley
+407|6798
as in good

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard