+387|6324|New Haven, CT

Jenspm wrote:

Tell her your gay, women love gays.
As useless as this is, its so true.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

nukchebi0 wrote:

So I have a "date" on Saturday. Tell me how to talk properly to girls so I don't mess it up.
Talk to them like you are talking to your mom.  Be polite, don't be crude, don't cuss unnecessarily, don't circumlocute, try to stay relaxed.  Make a conscious effort to ask questions about her and show that you are interested in her life/personality.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5764|Belgium
18th birthday - broke up with my girl today

We both saw it coming for a long while now.. Basically, we could walk an hour next to each other and not say a single word.. It just didn't work anymore
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

happy birthday!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

ghettoperson wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

So I have a "date" on Saturday. Tell me how to talk properly to girls so I don't mess it up.
I think one of the major bits of advice missing from this thread is 'sack up!'.

That's general advice, not just for you, or even relating necessarily to girls.
and

DONT TALK TO HER LIKE YOU TALK ON THESE FORUMS
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Well BF2s, I have one hell of a problem. Basically, I fucked up. Last night, whilst very drunk. I hooked up with my flatmate. Now in ordinary circumstances, this would already be awkward-central, however she's rather clingy and needy, and appears to have somehow taken it upon herself that we're some kind of 'item'. This presents a problem because I have no interest in being an 'item'. I'm going to talk to her in a bit, and I think I'm going to try to pass it off as to some kind of drunken mistake, and explain I don't want a girlfriend right now. Fortunately, we didn't have sex because she's still a virgin, which is a good thing because otherwise she might expect me to marry her. I'm just scared she might cry. :S Halp plz.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Spoke to her, she was ok about it. Thank fuck for that.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

Is she hot?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Yes, hence why I allowed myself to get into the situation.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Is she rich?
Ioan92
+337|5723
So I really need help into analyzing this sequence:

First time I finally ask a girl out, a girl that always smiled to me upon eye contact, always asked me for help at stuff she is very good at, that was always as shy as me around other class mates, that never talks to other guys.. etc

Its been half a year and it went like this;

So, are you planning anything over the one week break?

Yeah, I'm going to go out of town!

Ahh, I see, thought I'd take to a movie or something.

I don't exactly remember what happened after that, but she seemed to have frozen, her eyes were probably wide but I don't remember. Then I had to leave as I put my hand on her left shoulder waving goodbye. (the station where I leave the tube)

Analise this.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5961|Places 'n such

Ioan92 wrote:

First time I finally ask a girl out, a girl that always smiled to me upon eye contact, always asked me for help at stuff she is very good at, that was always as shy as me around other class mates, that never talks to other guys.. etc

I don't exactly remember what happened after that, but she seemed to have frozen, her eyes were probably wide but I don't remember. Then I had to leave as I put my hand on her left shoulder waving goodbye. (the station where I leave the tube)

Analise this.
Friend zone?
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Ioan92
+337|5723

presidentsheep wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Analise this.
Friend zone?
Hell no, we aren't friends.

Its something else.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6272
How do I shake off this girl. I'm into her friend, and I can't do anything cause she's always on my fecking tail.
Now she goes on facebook praising every pic of mine. Help.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

be honest, be blunt, be decisive, and be quick about it - gogogo
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6272
If she becomes TOO annoying I will tell her to fuck off, but is there a way to show her that I'm not interested in her.
Basically I want to avoid being harsh to her cuz if I do she's going to be talking shit about me to my girl-target.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5961|Places 'n such
What with her being female, she'll bitch anyway =P
Just bypass her and go for the friend as quick as possible.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

How do I shake off this girl. I'm into her friend, and I can't do anything cause she's always on my fecking tail.
sorry sally i'm not really interested in pursuing a relationship with you, but could you help me get to know your friend jill?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Bevo wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

sorry sally i'm not really interested in pursuing a relationship with you, but could you help me get to know your friend jill?
Yeah that won't work.
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles
Got in a little situation here.

K, for a couple of weeks it was going really well with me and this one girl. Infact, after asking her out to the movies, she phoned me up and asked me out to the winter formal. Im thinking "hell yeah, shes gonna be my first girlfriend." Just the thought of finally getting the feeling of having a girlfriend (remember, im only 15). I get a little carried away and I got a little attached to her (and nothing too attached, just tried talking to her at least once a day on AIM) Then after the weekend she asked me out, everything started going downhill. She wouldn't talk to me on AIM anymore, I tried talking to her during the school day and I would get general "yeah" and she made no attempt into starting conversation with me. Then im thinking "what the hell did I do wrong? Why?" I think I realized that she got uncomfortable because I got maybe a little too attached to her (but trust me, I was more attached to the thought of finally having a girlfriend) and.... shes gone. The date I asked her out to? Never happened. The date she asked me out to? Said she couldn't go.

Now I THINK I can fix this. In fact, I never ever in a million years wanted this to happen. I fucked up, and I learned from my mistakes, and I won't do this to the next girl that comes up.

What do you guys think is good advice for getting her back? Remember, she lost it for me as soon as I got too attached. How can I show her the same ol' me before all this bullshit?

So far, it's easy to talk to her because she is my lab partner in biology (not for long, I think we are switching lab partners next class) and today, I showed her no sign of any attachment to her, instead I talked with her friend who sits just right across from her, but I still asked for some answers that I was stuck on, still showing her that im not entirely ignoring her. So next class (friday) I will probably talk to her about general stuff that we used to talk about. Thats general backstory. Try be casual and show her the old me.

Thats my plan so far, what do you think?

Now here is the part where I think im fucked, but that is where I need help. I have no fucking idea what to do after we switch lab partners. I probably won't be able to talk to her during class anymore, and I have no idea what to do. Remember I switch lab partners next class, and I will probably get 15 minutes max to socialize with her that class period. So then what?

Thanks for reading.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
fuck guys, all of you need to move to cali!!! there will be no girl problems here!!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

fuck guys, all of you need to move to cali!!! there will be no girl problems here!!
Except for STDs
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California

Cybargs wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Except for STDs
true all cali girls are sluts
i was so close to doing this girl my senior year, good thing i didn't cause she got knocked up loooool
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Except for STDs
true all cali girls are sluts
i was so close to doing this girl my senior year, good thing i didn't cause she got knocked up loooool
during my short stint in that debt-ridden piece of rock you call a state (j/k Cali's pretty cool, at least in the major cities) I agree. I probably could've slept with half my dorm floor (the females, that is) if I wanted to.

Anyway must vent

I cannot fuckin wait till my girlfriend is in college so we don't have to abide by the iron fists of her parents. Last time I saw her was Sunday. I'm going home for the weekend tomorrow. My girlfriend's leaving for a wedding on Saturday and comes back on Sunday. She wanted to see me tomorrow, she asks her parents if she can, they say 'no.'

I mean wtf. She's not some stupid broad like most girls her age, she's actually pretty mature. They know that we fool around and they've told her they don't mind as long as we're smart about it. Yet her parents make it hard for her to see me. I just don't get it. I'm not some bad kid either, they quite like me.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada
So, my work had a staff party on monday night, everyone got shittered, good times.

Anyways, there is this girl at my work, really cute, I've known her for a while, but didn't even really talk to her that much because I had a girlfriend for the longest time.

Anyways, me and my girlfriend broke up a few months back, and Monday night I got to know this girl pretty well. Organized for us to hangout sometime outside of work, and I took her out for coffee and a movie last night and we had a blast and got to know each other pretty well.

Shes an awesome girl and she is definitely into me, but I honestly don't want a relationship right now. I just got out of a 2 year long relationship, and I want to fool around a bit and learn who I am before committing to someone.

Any tips on how I can go about fucking this girl without bringing upon a relationship? This is a fine line I have to play on. As much as I wouldn't mind having a relationship with this girl sometime in the future, I don't want one right now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard