Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6547|Long Island, New York
drew brees can father 8 of my children
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

I'm pretty impressed Favre is still standing. He looked pretty fucked up when he walked off the field. How's he still playing?

But yes, I'd let Brees fuck me.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
if the vikings win this game I will be no doubt rooting for the colts in 2 weeks
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5259
hat dowg sa krat
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
bwahaha
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
PWNT

inb4brettfavreretiresandcomesbackagain
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

he heh

Mekstizzle wrote:

if Indiana and Norlenz win their games tonight,
they're going to the super bowl, right Mek?

Last edited by burnzz (2010-01-24 19:23:22)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6333|New Haven, CT
The Vikings lose because of "Interception Favre", while the Saints will go the Super Bowl and be beaten by a superior team. Definitely the best outcome.

On that note, though, NFL overtime rules are still a joke.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6654

nukchebi0 wrote:

The Vikings lose because of "Interception Favre", while the Saints will go the Super Bowl and be beaten by a superior team. Definitely the best outcome.

well u cant place it all on Farve the defence gave up a lot of points, but yeah the interception sure did cost them, but yeah Colts did finish off Jets, Jets did good for a 1st year QB I think they played on the momentum for the most part but yeah Rex Ryan is a good guy knows his stuff defensive guy but lastly stopping the machine Payton Manning is very hard you need luck and good defence... but yeah Jets did good during first half but ended up struggling during the 2nd... Both games were good!
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5493|Bolingbrook, Illinois

HaiBai wrote:

Jets at Colts
10 to 23

17 to 30

Vikings at Saints
27 to 30

28 to 31
Ahhh shit, almost for the second game.

And I still got the correct point difference for the first. 
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

blademaster wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

well u cant place it all on Farve the defence gave up a lot of points, but yeah the interception sure did cost them, but yeah Colts did finish off Jets, Jets did good for a 1st year QB I think they played on the momentum for the most part but yeah Rex Ryan is a good guy knows his stuff defensive guy but lastly stopping the machine Payton Manning is very hard you need luck and good defence... but yeah Jets did good during first half but ended up struggling during the 2nd... Both games were good!
for a first year coach and a first year QB, it's like i said... nothing to be ashamed of and they had a hell of a run
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

nice calls, HaiBai.

who do you like in the superbowl? no need to post right away . . .
icecold2510
+31|6303
FUCK YEA!

*proud member of the Who Dat Nation
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6752|Reality

nukchebi0 wrote:

they lost because the O line couldn't protect him. He should have run that last play and he likely would have gotten the yards need for the FG attempt. But he isn't a runner, his ankle was fucked up and his body was definitely blacker than Michael Jackson.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
icecold2510
+31|6303
The Saints cleaned Brett's clock and clipped his coupon.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6455|The Land of Scott Walker
Laying it all at Brett's feet isn't really fair.  Agree the interception was the worst timing.  But his receivers and running back coughing up the ball in the red zone and giving the other team a score because of another fumble was the true difference in the game.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

defense wins championships, but today was clearly about offense.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6746|Oxferd Ohire
I'm glad the Saints won, but if they would kindly lose the Super Bowl I would appreciate it.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

should we do another karma pool?
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6244|Texas
Where did AP go?
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6333|New Haven, CT

blademaster wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

I was just noting that later in his career he has illustrated a tendency to force throws that result in interceptions at crucial moments in games.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6654

nukchebi0 wrote:

blademaster wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

I was just noting that later in his career he has illustrated a tendency to force throws that result in interceptions at crucial moments in games.
u have a point there...
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6750|OctoLand
Let's go Colts !
I know fucking karate
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6420|'Murka

I believe I called that one, ladies...
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5259

nukchebi0 wrote:

wrong. please tell me why you think so

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard