[A-51]-.Bond
+1|6811
I just made a rank and can't seem to unlock the P90.  It doesn't even list itself in the unlocks section.  I just made rank to Seargent as well, my main character is going to take some time to make rank and gain it, so I was trying a lower character.  Any clues as to why this is?
Ikuza
Commander Disconnect
+-1|6770
Have you unlocked the DAO yet? If not, then do that first. If you have, then there must be a glitch with your unlocks.
[A-51]-.Bond
+1|6811
This character has the DAO... I bought Euro Forces, started with one character, then just switched it to this current account, then gained a rank.  After I installed EF, I installed patch 1.22.  I don't have SF either.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6706|200m out and smiling at you.
well if you don't have SF that would be the problem of you not being able to unlock the P90, you need SF in order to do it.
[A-51]-.Bond
+1|6811
Thats really dumb, it isn't stated anywhere that you need SF that I have seen, it isn't stated either on the website.  Hmmf.
DUH-Hateful-
+-3|6659
The P90 is a SF unlock, not euro forces. EF has no unlocks.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6624|USA

[A-51]-.Bond wrote:

I just made a rank and can't seem to unlock the P90.  It doesn't even list itself in the unlocks section.  I just made rank to Seargent as well, my main character is going to take some time to make rank and gain it, so I was trying a lower character.  Any clues as to why this is?
OMFG I LUV UR SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grimmsniper
+-1|6596
i am having the same problem with SF i unlocked the L86a1 sniper rifle after unlocking the m85 sniper rifle. do i have to get EF first or can i only use it in EF?
deject
Got His War On
+37|6744|Golden, CO

grimmsniper wrote:

i am having the same problem with SF i unlocked the L86a1 sniper rifle after unlocking the m85 sniper rifle. do i have to get EF first or can i only use it in EF?
To get the pedanrty out of the way, it's the L96A1 and the M95 not L86A1 and M85.

To answer your question, You don't need Euro Force to use any unlocks whatsoever.  You don't need Euro Force to get any unlocks whatsoever.  If you've unlocked L96A1 already, just hop in and start using it.
grimmsniper
+-1|6596
sorry about that wasn't sure about the names
after i unlocked them i went into a multiplayer (warlord) and i could only use the m95 as a sniper
Ashes_To_Empires
+1|6554|England!!
urm deject, it's *pendantry, not pedanrty, just to get the pendantry out of the way
grimmsniper
+-1|6596
alright it works in the regular BF but why does it not work in SF?
deject
Got His War On
+37|6744|Golden, CO

grimmsniper wrote:

alright it works in the regular BF but why does it not work in SF?
You can only use the first teir unlocks in Special Forces.  I don't know why, but that's the way DICE made it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard