baggs
+732|6202
I went Saturday afternoon, it was absolutely fucking rammed at the cinema, i was relieved i bought our tickets an hour earlier than the showing. I honestly doubt we would have got in otherwise. It's been showing for what, 3 weeks?

Start to finish entertainment.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6566|Mountains of NC

for this thing to be set 140+ years in the future ..... you'd think they would have more advanced technology ........... yeah the mind thing in the blue ppl and the mobile walking mechs and the computer screens but that was about it ........... its hundred and forty years in the future

the marines had mulit camo thats avaliable now .... they should have camo thats like a chameleon or predator camo .... the Col has some different rank on his collar, the rank would be still be a full bird not whatever he had on his collar ... tradition they would still make the full bird the icon of a Col ..... why he was wearing black leather boots ( even though the guy is a full bird and can do pretty much w/e he wants but come on, even now we're wearing tan boots ) he was even drinking out of old aluminum canteen cup when they were blowing up the tree house

the ammo ...... come on 140 years in the future and supposly it can't pierce the hide of that hammer rhino thing
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
Hooah!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

Uzique wrote:

Hooah!
Marines is Oorah

/flees
devilhammer
+16|6592|San Marcos, Texas
This movie was fern gully for adults.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
for adults?

intellectually impaired adults

oh... a texan.

n/m
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6739|FUCK UBISOFT

devilhammer wrote:

This movie was fern gully for adults.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6736|Toronto | Canada

Miggle wrote:

Hi, my name is Miggle and I only like shitty movies
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

Twas awsm. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

It was like a collection of all time movie clichés packed into one single film. And then given steroids.

Story: 3.75/10
Visuals: 8.5/10 (would be a full 10, but my eyes started to bleed from all the bright colors)

Best part of the movie 1/2
Spoiler (highlight to read):
When oversized smurfwoman looks at crippled marineguy and there is actual interspecies love. Just like E.g. a rural mans affection to his goat.

Best part of movie 2/2
When I for a split second thought: "What if this movie has a sad ending and humans actually manage to fuck things up?" But then it took a turn to the predictable. Fuck.
I need around tree fiddy.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
Saw it at imax yesterday, it kept me on the edge of my seat when

there was that big battle and they killed all the aliens on the floor and the woman was left by herself. But when the humans saw there were more aliens coming but out of no where those elephants came out of no where and flattened them i was just thinking ...
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

SEREVENT wrote:

Saw it at imax yesterday, it kept me on the edge of my seat when

there was that big battle and they killed all the aliens on the floor and the woman was left by herself. But when the humans saw there were more aliens coming but out of no where those elephants came out of no where and flattened them i was just thinking ...
Just before that happened I whispered to my girlfriend:
"I bet nature attacks now and all the animals go berserk on the humans." Then when it happened, she hated me for spoiling it.
I need around tree fiddy.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6594|Seattle

I just got my hands on a ripped copy. Going to watch it tonight
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6624|UK

King_County_Downy wrote:

I just got my hands on a ripped copy. Going to watch it tonight
Worth waiting until you can get a decent DVD, or better yet: Blu-ray. tbqfh

And isn't it still in the Cinemas?

Cinema (3D) > Cinema > Blu-ray > DVD > lame pirate copy
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6594|Seattle

I'm a cheapass mofo Imax 3D is like $35/ea

Not really interested in paying $70 to see a frickin movie.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6624|UK
Don't go to IMAX then.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

liquidat0r wrote:

IMAX (3D) > Cinema (3D) > Cinema > Blu-ray > DVD > lame pirate copy
fixed
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6594|Seattle

Free > All
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
great experience > money
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6624|UK

King_County_Downy wrote:

Free > All
Well if you're gonna use a pirated copy then get a decent one (i.e. ripped from blu-ray)
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England
I don't know about Cinema being better than Blu Ray. The picture quality in cinema's doesn't seem that great. It's good, but not like when you watch a really good blu-ray film on a really good TV. What Cinema has going for it is size and sound, but not picture quality. Not even Imax. I've never felt amazed by picture quality/sharpness on the large screen. They need to up the resolution by multiple factors because it doesn't cut out for a big huge screen.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6594|Seattle

It's 480p DIVX, looks pretty good on my pc here at work. I'm going to hook up the 'ol projector tonight when I get home.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

King_County_Downy wrote:

I'm a cheapass mofo Imax 3D is like $35/ea

Not really interested in paying $70 to see a frickin movie.
Woah... its $15 for IMAX here.

And Free doesnt > all in this case since you are getting a better experience from seeing it in theatres.  I've seen it 3 times... so $45 and it was totally worth it
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England
I never got the chance to watch this in Cinema on 3D or anything. The best I'll do is just wait for a good quality HD rip to come out I guess.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard