kn0ckahh
+98|6740|netherlands, sweet lake city

CapnNismo wrote:

GodFather wrote:

Make sure it's an indica, or hybrid that has indica dominant genetics...

I've made that mistake before.

But unless you regularly smoke herbs your probably not going to seek out a connection for a scheduled substance, or learn how to smoke it the right way.
I honestly don't know what the difference between indica and sativa is... I've got some grass here and no idea what it is. It's a bit leafy, but it's really hairy and crystallized, too. Anyway...

Good job on getting back to sleep, aero. Just maintain a proper, normal sleep schedule and you'll be fine.
You probably have a indica, sativa's keeps it's crystals in the core and the buds are less dense.
Actually you should smell it, indica's give off a really strong bad smell while the sativa's smell's like a smelly plant.(more natural)
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6448|Boulder, CO
Gah, i've had at most 4 hours of sleep over the past 48 hours, 2 of those were as i realised that if i went to my 9am i'd be dammed useless so didn't.

Think i'll go swimming and do judo anyway, try to tire my body out beyond its limit to stay awake i think.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6844|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Alcohol is a good sleep drug tbh.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

Sydney wrote:

Alcohol is a good sleep drug tbh.
good to start you sleeping, you will never get a full nights sleep when you are hammered. it's part of the charm of a hangover, haven't you noticed?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard