The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Hello
whats appning?
I had my fav curry on Saturday night, Prawn Madras from my local curry house, I love curries n can handle the spice no problem, this fucker always makes my eyes water.

Ive had 4 shits since I ate it and only now is the curry at the end of the waste disposal pipe.  Well fuck me I got fucking ring sting.  Its fucking killing.  Most people get this the next morning but not me, always a day delay, feels like I have slid down a razor blade and regardless of brand all the toilet paper feels like sand paper.

This is the usual and will not stop me from ordering the usual:

Prawn Madras
Pilau Rice
Plain Naan
Poppadoms
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6624|UK
Madras isn't that spicy ...

liquidat0r wrote:

Madras isn't that spicy ...
Nuh I know, its just below a Vindaloo on the scale though.  Sometimes I can have them and feel the same as a Tikka Massalla.  It all depends on the chef I guess.  This places loves me and perhaps its their way of showing appriciation.  'Go on Iqbal - chuck another spoonful of powder in it for our friend Matchew'.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6624|UK
True, I suppose it does vary from restaurant to restaurant. I'm not a fan of seafood curries though, not at all.
My Johhny Cash is suffering from cold toes/hot tap syndrome.

Thats when youve been freezing ya tits off kicking a ball around or summat, you come in, run a stinking hot bath, lower yaself in it, and place ya toes on the Hot tap to see if its hot.  Your toe takes 10 seconds to decide that 'Yep' as you though, the hot tap is HOT.

You get me?

Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6739|London

I'm not a huge fan of spicy food, unless I'm quite drunk then I don't mind it.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png

liquidat0r wrote:

True, I suppose it does vary from restaurant to restaurant. I'm not a fan of seafood curries though, not at all.
Wouldnt mind cooking a fish one but it would have to be dry and I dont really class dry curries as curries.  As for prawns, I fucking love 'em.

Chicken - The usual and they cook it in large chunks, bit of a gamble.
Lamb - Chewy.  Tight fuckers keep the fat on
Prawns - Can be more of a gamble than chicken in regards to being cooked correct.

Some place is doing 'Woodcock'.  Its a bird.  A posh game bird by all accounts.

Dauntless wrote:

I'm not a huge fan of spicy food, unless I'm quite drunk then I don't mind it.
Im a fucker for it.  Have ended up in hosp because of it, heard the warnings by the doc but ignored them.  My fav spliff is the first one just after a proper curry.  Fucking wicked.

Took Mollie for her first curry in late Nov, she had Korma but will be on TM's by next Nov, or I disown her.

I pointed to the waiter what she wanted, like fuck will you here me utter the words 'Korma Please'.  I dont want people laughing and pointing at me
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

Mornin all
Borefucking Da'
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Hello
I love you
Won't you tell me your name.

Nuthin much 'appnin. We're gonna get a pooch for 3 days to be babysitted. Oh joy...

It's one of these "little" things.

https://kotisivukone.fi/files/bernoban.kotisivukone.com/Bernit/Denny
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6777|Great Brown North
fuck you mouse in my ceiling!
FUCK YOU!

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Hello
I love you

Nuthin much 'appnin. We're gonna get a pooch for 3 days to be babysitted. Oh joy...

http://kotisivukone.fi/files/bernoban.k … rnit/Denny
Make the most of it mate.  I hate lil snappy, 'squealy when you stand on them' kind of dogs.  I love dogs just proper ones.
Ultrafunkula

krazed wrote:

fuck you mouse in my ceiling!
FUCK YOU!
Tiny hole in the ceiling

+

https://www.johnsondiversey.com/NR/rdonlyres/E2D6BD23-6D99-4D31-A407-25469B139BC8/0/Raid.gif

=

Profit

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2010-01-18 02:32:02)

Laugh by all means, dont give a fuck but I am loving this song at the moment.  So much so I want to be in the Saturdays.  I like the blonde one but she's called Mollie so will go for one of the coloured ones instead, the shorter haired one.  I wanna lick her legs
Ultrafunkula

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

I love you

Make the most of it mate.  I hate lil snappy, 'squealy when you stand on them' kind of dogs.  I love dogs just proper ones.
Bitch better not be drooling on my HiFi when I'm at work.

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

if it looks like the one in the pic expect it to be dribbling more than a spacka on a day out.
robcr9
+111|5978
lmao 27 you make me laugh so much, on the curry subject, im watering from the eys with a tikka massala lol

I stick to lamb dhansak, its like sweet + sour, i love curries aswell just can't handle the spiciness. eyes water nose dribbles its just not nice
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

So, I have 20 mins before my next lecture and I need a crap, however the toilets here are awful
Ultrafunkula

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

if it looks like the one in the pic expect it to be dribbling more than a spacka on a day out.
It IS like the one in the pic. But bigger... >_<
Rob:

I reckon its all about training.  Every 6 months turn the heat up a notch.  The spiceyness comes from an allergic reaction your taste buds are giving out, so Im told??  Warm water is the best coolant and not a pint of Kingfisher, that just makes it worse.

Ive never been a nose runner when eating a curry, my eyes only water on Prawn Madass (someone had to do the joke didnt they?)

As a lil tip: I made a curry last monday, bunged fresh chopped Corriander in it as it cooked and then as it was served chucked it on top of it.  I also added a spoonful of Mint Sauce in it.  I had used Jars from Asda and this added a lovely taste to it.  Also buy Mini Naan breads from Tesco (if they still do 'em) and cook them in the toaster.  Nicest Naan breads going, even beating your local's.

Last edited by 1927 (2010-01-18 02:46:49)

Ultrafunkula

The Sheriff wrote:

So, I have 20 mins before my next lecture and I need a crap, however the toilets here are awful
Think of Trainspotting

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

It IS like the one in the pic. But bigger... >_<
Remember Digby?  he was like some big old dog .  Was shit so dont worry if you dont.

Move all your ornaments where its fat ass and stupid waggidy tail cant go knocking all your shit over.  Big dogs are usually clumsy.

The Sheriff wrote:

Where is 'here' ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard