whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5251

Bevo wrote:

So there's a girl back home still in highschool that likes me. She's kinda meh. I haven't seen her in a year or so but I was willing to giver her the benefit of the doubt.

She wanted to see me before I went back to college (which is kinda silly cause I only live about half hour away). "Lets hang out Tomorroww!" verbatim. I haven't talked to her since and that day has passed. Was I supposed to organize something? I don't think so and I'm not really bothered, but it's making me kinda question it. I'm sure she actually does want to hang out based on previous conversations.

Just a little input/confirmation would be nice.

<3
derp
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
People say "lets hook up" but don't mean it. She already drawed up the conclusion, if she does not hear from you within a couple days, you did not really mean it.

Bevo it sounds like this person does not motivate nor excites you much, otherwise; you would of taken care bidness. At this point, if you feel obligated, then take her out to the movies so you do not have to talk to her much. Your other option to let it go and forget it.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6326|England

Jebus wrote:

JakAttaK wrote:

If she feels bad about it, and you feel bad about, and there is nothing stopping you having a relationship why break up?
I don't feel the same as I used to(check a few pages back), and we're not 'progressing'. Whenever we're together we can't really talk about anything either
Lol that's pretty much the same here
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas

loubot wrote:

People say "lets hook up" but don't mean it. She already drawed up the conclusion, if she does not hear from you within a couple days, you did not really mean it.

Bevo it sounds like this person does not motivate nor excites you much, otherwise; you would of taken care bidness. At this point, if you feel obligated, then take her out to the movies so you do not have to talk to her much. Your other option to let it go and forget it.
the thing is I know she does want to see me, I'm positive. I thought she would contact me about it, but it appears she expected me to do something instead. Just wanted to know if I was in the right/wrong.

There's nothing to lose at all. I don't think I'd really care about her but I was willing to go "check it out".

Meh.
Kez
+778|5704|London, UK

Zimmer wrote:

Awesome Kes I'm happy for you!
Fuuuuuuuuuuck. Never mind.

My best mate just asked her out with another one of my best mates. I'm gutted, they've not uttered one word in conversation I don't think. I don't know how to feel right now. Sure it could all go wrong but that's just cruel

Last edited by Kez (2010-01-15 13:52:03)

Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6149|'straya
Ahh fuck it. So basically I've found out that the girl I've liked for quite a while really likes me. She's the greatest and we get on great, but I find out now 3 days before I go off to the Defence Force Academy I didn't want to complicate things by asking her out etc as I would be lucky to see her 3-4 times a year as the Academy is a 14 hour drive or a 2 hour flight from were we live.... ergh. life sucks..
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles
Remember that post I made a couple of pages ago?

Well it turns out we are dating now, but that's not the problem.

Turns out a girl from middle school just randomly asked me out, and I don't know how to turn her down properly without it sounding too awkward or mean. Any help regarding the subject?

fyi, im not the playa type, and I honestly don't want to cheat on my girlfriend and I have absolutely no feelings for the other girl.

Thanks again.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas

Tetn1s wrote:

Remember that post I made a couple of pages ago?

Well it turns out we are dating now, but that's not the problem.

Turns out a girl from middle school just randomly asked me out, and I don't know how to turn her down properly without it sounding too awkward or mean. Any help regarding the subject?

fyi, im not the playa type, and I honestly don't want to cheat on my girlfriend and I have absolutely no feelings for the other girl.

Thanks again.
Sorry, I have a girlfriend.

or my personal favorite:

No.
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles
that's what I thought, just making sure.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

Kez wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

My best mate just asked her out with another one of my best mates. I'm gutted, they've not uttered one word in conversation I don't think. I don't know how to feel right now. Sure it could all go wrong but that's just cruel
Put the guy code into action!
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5765|Belgium
I'm still having trouble to finding the right words to get it across(breaking up -- read a few posts back). I've already explained most of my feelings towards her. I'm seeing her more as a good friend than my girlfriend actually
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5544|Toronto

Finray wrote:

Kez wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Put the guy code into action!
You mean 'do nothing and suck it up, pussy'? 'Bros before hoes' swings both ways- it's a freaking terrible mantra. Stand up and say something to force your 'bro' to choose between you and the 'hoe'.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6349|Belfast

Kez wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Wow, that's just shite luck KP.

I am in no position to offer advice, but If I were you, if you really like this girl, either try to win her over or confront your mate. I don't know if you would sacrifice your friendship for this girl, it entirley up to you.
Kez
+778|5704|London, UK
I'm going for the win her over option. The fact he hasn't had a proper conversation with her and that he used my other mate to ask her for him probably puts me in the lead. There's no way I'd ruin a friendship though, he is my best mate.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas

Kez wrote:

...he hasn't had a proper conversation with her and that he used my other mate to ask her for him...
wat
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6349|Belfast

Bevo wrote:

Kez wrote:

...he hasn't had a proper conversation with her and that he used my other mate to ask her for him...
wat
wat indeed

In light of this revalation,  I suggest you wait Kerry. You can win her over Kerry. There no no way this relationship is going to suceed. It doesn't take somone who has had a relationship to know that that is a receipe for failure. Just take your chance while it's there, don't let it slip through your fingers like me.

Last edited by henno13 (2010-01-18 13:47:59)

Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6273
Good call on that Kez, let the best one win. It's the most fair to both of you. After all, he'll understand if he is a good mate ( unless the girl is super wow hot or he doesn't have any alternative girls to choose)
Kez
+778|5704|London, UK

Bevo wrote:

Kez wrote:

wat
as in he eyed her up and thought he was in there
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas

Kez wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Kez wrote:

wat
wat
Kez
+778|5704|London, UK

Bevo wrote:

Kez wrote:

Bevo wrote:

wat
wat
Exactly what I thought
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas

For those of you that remember my sorority girl in the 1hr/week class thing, turns out she's in my physics class. Score. I held the door for her a few times at the way in and we exchanged friendly smiles. I caught her staring at/around me during class.

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
so guiz tonight i had arranged to meet a really hawt gurl at the union and get to know her and dance and stuff

BUT

BUT

i have a 2500 word essay to do as well and a 9am wake-up call tomorow morn

HALP
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6273
you can't fuck an essay
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
this is very true

oh if only
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

But you can fail both!

Makes you think

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard