jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
I see no issue here, let there be PC's.
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6726
There are enough contraptions already in a car that needs attention to operate, thus not paying attention to the driving itself.
I read somewhere that in a car that is electronically well equipped an average driver spends 1/6 of the driving time staring at the equipment(meaning that after every 5 seconds he juggles around with it for 1 second). That is a lot.
If we can bypass this problem(with bionics, speech recognition etc) it is okay to put more stuff in.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6638

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Um if they put that in, I better be able to use it while i'm driving.
I fiddled with my nav system and other things when I was driving for 3 hours straight, cause I can't not stay still while driving
Damn Asian drivers.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6127|Vancouver | Canada

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Why not just have it disabled unless the vehicle is stopped? Like 99.9% of in dash DVD players.  (Of course you can just bypass that quite easily but, I would never do such a thing obviously )
This.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6616

CanadianLoser wrote:

I was playing cs:s once and a guy on his mic claimed to be driving down the freeway while playing... he even held his mic out the window and honked, I wasn't totally convinced but lewl if he actually was.
yeah if they start introducing dashboard internet system within a car some people might start playing games while driving lol
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6680|Charlie One Alpha
This is a fucking horrible idea. There is no time when using a PC while driving is safe. Not even in a traffic jam. I mess around with my navigation system sometimes while driving, but I am aware that it is very dangerous.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6549|Columbus, OH
This opens a good opportunity for humans to mod their DNA/body by adding two extra arms /hands, plus one more pair of eyes
It can be done people!
https://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll271/thefruitfarmer/impossibletolookat.jpg

https://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1472/babyoct.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard