Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy
+76|5301|Baile Atha Cliath, Éire

Finray wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

I'm at work right now, so...GG.

Whats the Social Welfare payment like in the UK these days?
Lmfao are you serious?
So, Cammy... What DO YOU work at then?

You too fintit
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Lmfao are you serious?

You too fintit
Working as a Customer Service Manager at Tesco Head Office.

EDIT: My break is now, please don't close this.

Last edited by CammRobb (2010-01-14 10:59:33)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Lmfao are you serious?

You too fintit
Atm I'm John's carer, and am looking for additional work (gonna go to town when I get cash and hand out CVs), I've got an interview at a college on the 28th for an Access To Uniform Course, which is a course targeted at setting people up for applying to Police/Fireforce etc.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

I'm Jamesey wrote:

jord wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Working in agriculture takes a lot more physically and mentally exhausting than working in the food side of business. I work in a restaurant, a supermarket and a flowershop/farm.

Cammy works on BF2s, make teh polls, doin the srs work...
And running 8 miles with 25kg on your back and a rifle is more physcially and mentally exhausting than that, and that's exactly what Cammy is going to be doing in the next few months.
Dunno how it works in England but in Scotland when you have no options left you attempt army/police and usually fail at that too.

He might be different but judging by his posts I'd say he's headed down the same path.
Well I can't speak for the whole of England so I won't attempt to. It's a steady career and one that there's no chance of redundancy, it's well paid with good promotion prospects and you get pretty much free food/drink/accom. I'd respect a British Army Platoon commander on 30k a year more than some middle managment type on 60k a year including bonuses. That's just me though.
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

CammRobb wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Lmfao are you serious?

You too fintit
Working as a Customer Service Manager at Tesco Head Office.

EDIT: My break is now, please don't close this.
What does one do as a customer service manager at Tesco.

*ring ring*

Hello cammytard how may I help you?

I can't open this tin

use a tin opener!

///

???

profit?

Fintit wrote:

I've got an interview at a college on the 28th for an Access To Uniform Course, which is a course targeted at setting people up for applying to Police/Fireforce etc.
Funny enough thats the same course i'm doing. Only I got accepted

Last edited by Irishpride<3 (2010-01-14 11:01:58)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!

Finray wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Lmfao are you serious?

You too fintit
Atm I'm John's carer, and am looking for additional work (gonna go to town when I get cash and hand out CVs), I've got an interview at a college on the 28th for an Access To Uniform Course, which is a course targeted at setting people up for applying to Police/Fireforce etc.
Don't use your brother as an excuse to win an internet argument, thats low.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Finray wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

You too fintit
So I'm not allowed to say I'm John's carer, which I actually get paid for?

Okay, Irish, I'm unemployed. Jamesey's rules.
Also, my course is 6 months, not 2 years, so..

Last edited by Finray (2010-01-14 11:03:15)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!
All I'm saying is that if I had any kind of ailment which required care and I saw the person caring for me using it as an excuse in an argument over who's the bigger failure I'd feel like a burden, especially unfair since he reads these forums.
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

Finray wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Finray wrote:

So I'm not allowed to say I'm John's carer, which I actually get paid for?

Okay, Irish, I'm unemployed. Jamesey's rules.
Also, my course is 6 months, not 2 years, so..

Code:

A carer is someone who, without payment, provides help and support to a partner, child, relative, friend or neighbour, who could not manage without their help. This could be due to age, physical or mental illness, addiction or disability.

The term carer should not be confused with a care worker, or care assistant, who receives payment for looking after someone.
Successful failure is unsuccessful

E: Is John your elder brother? Or Cammy?

Last edited by Irishpride<3 (2010-01-14 11:05:49)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

I'm Jamesey wrote:

All I'm saying is that if I had any kind of ailment which required care and I saw the person caring for me using it as an excuse in an argument over who's the bigger failure I'd feel like a burden, especially unfair since he reads these forums.
Someone asked me what I do, I told him.

Lol, Oisin 'proved me wrong' on a technicality. Fair enough, I'm a care worker then.

Cammy is my brother, same mum and dad, John's my step-brother, his mum's sheggin my dad.

Last edited by Finray (2010-01-14 11:06:40)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!
Lets not bring john into this at all, the more offtopic this goes the lower its going to get
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

Finray wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Lol, Oisin 'proved me wrong' on a technicality. Fair enough, I'm a care worker then.
No your not.

Your unfortunate (brother?) throws you a few quid to help him around the house n that. You should feel ashamed even taking that money.

Such a douche man...

Damn
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
I make sure mexicans pick the oranges
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Finray wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

No your not.

Your unfortunate (brother?) throws you a few quid to help him around the house n that. You should feel ashamed even taking that money.

Such a douche man...

Damn
LOL
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

Finray wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Finray wrote:

No your not.

Such a douche man...

Damn
LOL
What? Your brother John has Cystic Fibrosis or similar yes? And you accept money in exchange for basically giving him a hand.

Wow.

Morale -1
jord
Well this got awfully personal awfully fast. Now I do have to to feel bad.

I guess I'll request a close.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!

Irishpride<3 wrote:

No your not.

Such a douche man...

Damn

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Lets not bring john into this at all, the more offtopic this goes the lower its going to get
point proven
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

No your not.

Such a douche man...

Damn
LOL
What? Your brother John has Cystic Fibrosis or similar yes? And you accept money in exchange for basically giving him a hand.

Wow.

Morale -1
I don't get paid by John you fucking moron ahahahahahahha
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

Finray wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Finray wrote:

LOL

Wow.

Morale -1
Regardless. You accept money from ??? to look after your own brother. Jesus. I've never sunk that low.
jord

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Wow.

Morale -1
Regardless. You accept money from ??? to look after your own brother. Jesus. I've never sunk that low.
People who can't provide for themselves require financial help for food/clothes etc. It's not that hard to comprehend.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Wow.

Morale -1
Nobody is at home if I get a job. What happens if he starts bleeding into his lungs whilst nobody minus the dog is there? He dies. GG Oisin.

The only alternative is getting someone else to come and look after him all day. A stranger. I think he'd much prefer his brother.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!
Suddenly I'm regretting being in irishpride's corner
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

jord wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Finray wrote:

People who can't provide for themselves require financial help for food/clothes etc. It's not that hard to comprehend.
So basically what you're saying is that Fintits here cannot get ANY other employment and he has to sink so fucking low to accept money for caring for his brother.

Right, and I'm the failure.

can a brother say lol?
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!

I'm Jamesey wrote:

MODS, WHERE ARE THE MODS, HELP, MODS
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Suddenly I'm regretting being in irishpride's corner
He is sounding quite the retard lol, sorry Irish but there's nothing low about accepting payment/help for caring for a family member.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard