I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!

Finray wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

11.50 an hour (net) - 56 hours/week = 644 euro/week.
Enjoy severe depression and fatigue from working 56 hours/week all your life to net yourself an average salary.
Would you have earned that much if mcdonalds didn't knock you back?
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

CammRobb wrote:

jord wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Bingo, my starting wage is about that, and this time next year, I'll be on £22,500 a year, and it only goes up

Enjoy your minimum wage minus tax Irish. How many potatoes can you get for £5.85 an hour?
I was tempted to throw in some Irish digs but some people from Ireland are decent enough people. Well educated, well travelled and well rounded individuals that aren't complete cunts 95% of the time. Campoe is a good example. So I restrained myself.
Yeah true but I put a disclaimer in one of my potatoe joke posts saying I meant no harm to CamPoe, Teds, Henno, KyleF or any other diamond Irish folk here.
Swell.

Well that's my entertainment for today.
Kez
+778|5704|London, UK

Irishpride<3 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

jord wrote:

I was tempted to throw in some Irish digs but some people from Ireland are decent enough people. Well educated, well travelled and well rounded individuals that aren't complete cunts 95% of the time. Campoe is a good example. So I restrained myself.
Yeah true but I put a disclaimer in one of my potatoe joke posts saying I meant no harm to CamPoe, Teds, Henno, KyleF or any other diamond Irish folk here.
You forgot Irishpride!!1!one!shifteleven
No he didn't
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Finray wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

11.50 an hour (net) - 56 hours/week = 644 euro/week.
Enjoy severe depression and fatigue from working 56 hours/week all your life to net yourself an average salary.
Difference being I was going for a part time job to get some cash whilst at school, he's thinking he can hold down three part time jobs for the rest of his life..
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
dingle brain
Tu Stultus Es
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF

Finray wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Finray wrote:

Difference being I was going for a part time job to get some cash whilst at school, he's thinking he can hold down three part time jobs for the rest of his life..
And the only reason he got knocked back is that there's a recession on, hadn't you noticed?
jord

eleven bravo wrote:

dingle brain
If you like it, then you shudda put a ring on it.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!

Finray wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Finray wrote:

I earn almost as much as him whilst going to college with a 50% attendance rating and its only a 2 and a half days a week course.

He might not be liked but his work ethic and determination has to be admired, I'm not going to lie and say I'm not envious just to jump on a forum bandwagon.

Camm don't make excuses, my brother was knocked back from McDonalds too, and he's a useless waste of air.

Last edited by I'm Jamesey (2010-01-14 10:49:45)

CammRobb
Banned

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Finray wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I earn almost as much as him whilst going to college with a 50% attendance rating and its only a 2 and a half days a week course.

He might not be liked but his work ethic and determination has to be admired, I'm not going to lie and say I'm envious just to jump on a forum bandwagon.
yeah work ethic and determination to keep a job that entails his working stupid amount of hours a week, all because he dropped out of Uni. He could face working like this for the rest of his life.
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy
+76|5301|Baile Atha Cliath, Éire

CammRobb wrote:

Finray wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

And the only reason he got knocked back is that there's a recession on, hadn't you noticed?
HAHAHA are you for real? I (the dickhead cuntface Irish twat) can EASILY get 3 part time jobs, without any problems with a few hours if I wanted and Fintit can't get a job in Maccy D's hahahahahhahahahahahahha.

Also. I don't intend on working part time for the rest of my life. I've applied for a police training course starting in September and I've gotton a place. Which means I do 2 years of that and then I apply to the real police (Gardaí).

A much better salary than both of you twats are realistically gonna intake. I mean, have either of you EVER had a job?
13rin
+977|6480

Finray wrote:

Axatar wrote:

Imagine if the roles were reversed just one day , would you be pleased that some idiot took your reserved spot because he didn't want to walk 400 meters?, while for you each step is torture.

You should be thankful for having both of your legs or all your brain functionalities.
how would you know though
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
jord

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Finray wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

He might not be liked but his work ethic and determination has to be admired, I'm not going to lie and say I'm envious just to jump on a forum bandwagon.

Camm don't make excuses, my brother was knocked back from McDonalds too, and he's a useless waste of air.
From what I've read he works on one of his family members farms for one of the jobs. Which I can only assume is fucking about in a tracktor for a few days a week.

I wouldn't call a popular, sound opinion a bandwagon. He is what he is.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Irishpride<3 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Finray wrote:

HAHAHA are you for real? I (the dickhead cuntface Irish twat) can EASILY get 3 part time jobs, without any problems with a few hours if I wanted and Fintit can't get a job in Maccy D's hahahahahhahahahahahahha.

Also. I don't intend on working part time for the rest of my life. I've applied for a police training course starting in September and I've gotton a place. Which means I do 2 years of that and then I apply to the real police (Gardaí).

A much better salary than both of you twats are realistically gonna intake. I mean, have either of you EVER had a job?
I do hope nobody thinks I felt that excuse was valid..
CammRobb
Banned

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Axatar wrote:

Imagine if the roles were reversed just one day , would you be pleased that some idiot took your reserved spot because he didn't want to walk 400 meters?, while for you each step is torture.

You should be thankful for having both of your legs or all your brain functionalities.
how would you know though
Our big brother has Cystic Fibrosis.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!

CammRobb wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Finray wrote:

yeah work ethic and determination to keep a job that entails his working stupid amount of hours a week, all because he dropped out of Uni. He could face working like this for the rest of his life.
And one day he'll sort his shit out and have the work ethic and determination to get somewhere, he's not sitting around making excuses to not work on a forum, or making excuses about how he can't get a job.

Take a look at yourself.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

rage filled thread is rage filled
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy
Working in agriculture takes a lot more physically and mentally exhausting than working in the food side of business (including McDonalds). I work in a restaurant, a supermarket and a flowershop/farm.

Cammy works on BF2s, make teh polls, doin the srs work...

Last edited by Irishpride<3 (2010-01-14 10:54:40)

CammRobb
Banned

Irishpride<3 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Finray wrote:

I'm at work right now, so...GG.

A much better salary...hahahaha. Come back to me when you're actually in the police and haven't dropped out of this course you're going to do. Then I'll laugh at you wasting all your money every weekend by pissing it against the wall.

Better salary than me
jord

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Working in agriculture takes a lot more physically and mentally exhausting than working in the food side of business. I work in a restaurant, a supermarket and a flowershop/farm.

And running 8 miles with 25kg on your back and a rifle is more physcially and mentally exhausting than that, and that's exactly what Cammy is going to be doing in the next few months.
CammRobb
Banned

I'm Jamesey wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

And one day he'll sort his shit out and have the work ethic and determination to get somewhere, he's not sitting around making excuses to not work on a forum, or making excuses about how he can't get a job.

Take a look at yourself.

CammRobb wrote:

Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

CammRobb wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

A much better salary...hahahaha. Come back to me when you're actually in the police and haven't dropped out of this course you're going to do. Then I'll laugh at you wasting all your money every weekend by pissing it against the wall.

Better salary than me

Whats the Social Welfare payment like in the UK these days?

jord wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Working in agriculture takes a lot more physically and mentally exhausting than working in the food side of business. I work in a restaurant, a supermarket and a flowershop/farm.

And running 8 miles with 25kg on your back and a rifle is more physcially and mentally exhausting than that, and that's exactly what Cammy is going to be doing in the next few months.
haha, i'll believe it when I see it.

Geeks and specifically mentally retarded geeks wouldn't make the best armymen, in my opinion

Last edited by Irishpride<3 (2010-01-14 10:56:45)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Irishpride<3 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Lmfao are you serious?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

20k a week
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!

jord wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Dunno how it works in England but in Scotland when you have no options left you attempt army/police and usually fail at that too.

He might be different but judging by his posts I'd say he's headed down the same path.
CammRobb
Banned

Irishpride<3 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Better salary than me

For the third time.

CammRobb wrote:

Last edited by CammRobb (2010-01-14 10:58:01)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard