jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Irishpride<3 wrote:

jord wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Let me see your workout vid then?

Didn't think so. And the video was a joke with a >rush mate Sii or Simon as he's registered on BF2s. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Also, you're a bigger cunt than me xD lololol
Ugh.

Remind me not to argue with you again, you're far too much of a verbal genius for me to contend with. You are in the premiership of debaters and I am but division 2. I'm gonna have to agree that you've won both the battle and the war and will leave you to someone far greater. I'd have to call on Rammunation to deal with you, or even Trig.
No. You would be in the Championship, maybe even being regulated into league 1, not division 2. Silly protestant.
Whatever you say man, just don't challenge me to a press up competition or abs model off. I just couldn't bear it.

Oh the shame, the shame, I've been ousted by the very religion I've never claimed to be in. What a finale.

Yo should go in Irelands got talent or whatever you have and say your skills is mastery of the English language, and then start throwing insults at Cowell. You'll be the next Jedward.
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy
+76|5301|Baile Atha Cliath, Éire

CammRobb wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

jord wrote:

Ugh.

Remind me not to argue with you again, you're far too much of a verbal genius for me to contend with. You are in the premiership of debaters and I am but division 2. I'm gonna have to agree that you've won both the battle and the war and will leave you to someone far greater. I'd have to call on Rammunation to deal with you, or even Trig.
No. You would be in the Championship, maybe even being regulated into league 1, not division 2. Silly protestant.
Oh come on you knob! You're just going to gloss over my verbal attack? At least give a comeback a try!
Apologies mate.

Cam wrote:

Hardly looked like a joke...although your build was...lol You're built like the side of a £5 note!

And Jord's not a cunt in the slightest.
condom blowing up, failure of life, rejected by army, brothers with that twat ect ect...
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF

Irishpride<3 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Oh come on you knob! You're just going to gloss over my verbal attack? At least give a comeback a try!
Apologies mate.

Cam wrote:

Hardly looked like a joke...although your build was...lol You're built like the side of a £5 note!

condom blowing up, failure of life, rejected by army, brothers with that twat ect ect...
Condom blowing up was a mere blip on my spotless track record.

Failure of life? What?

Rejected by army? I never even applies you thick twat.

Fin's not a twat, not compared to you anyway.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

Finray wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Finray wrote:

Why is there no problem if it's in the UK? Are disabled spaces only a good idea in USA?
no Finray, having jord in the UK is a good idea . . .
Okay, I see your point now. Do you want him? Cheap!
We'll take him, but you guys gotta take Mitch in return.
jord
I think it's healthy to clear the air once in a while. Thanks Ken for not closing this on page 1, you are in my top 5 mods. Furthermore, you are handsome.
CammRobb
Banned

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Finray wrote:

burnzz wrote:

no Finray, having jord in the UK is a good idea . . .
Okay, I see your point now. Do you want him? Cheap!
We'll take him, but you guys gotta take Mitch in return.
Oh GOD no, that's not fair.
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

CammRobb wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Apologies mate.

Cam wrote:

Failure of life? What?

lol, Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me.
Kez
+778|5704|London, UK
We'll trade you jord for War Man
jord
If anyones doing the bartering it's me.

We'll trade you Irishpride, Amdi peter, Lucien and Ramm for sh1fty and mac
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

Kez wrote:

Kez for Shifty.

Seems fair to me :S
CammRobb
Banned

Irishpride<3 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Apologies mate.

Failure of life? What?

Lol, cool uni dropout bro. Who's the failure now?
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

CammRobb wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Failure of life? What?

Have you even ever been to Uni? I'm making more money/week than you've made your entire life.
CammRobb
Banned

Irishpride<3 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Have you even ever been to Uni? I'm making more money/week than you've made your entire life.
Doing what? Ad Revenue from shit, outdated youtube vids?

52 days my friend, and I'll be on my way to >40k a easy.

Also, explain to me why I was rejected by the army?
jord

Irishpride<3 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Loathing, hate and empathy aside, Ice skating places in Ireland must be raking it in. I'm pretty sure the Navy's lowest wage is like 16k a year after training.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

Irishpride<3 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

So what, you're going to have 3 part time jobs for the rest of your life?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Kez
+778|5704|London, UK

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Kez wrote:

Kez for Shifty.

Seems fair to me :S
Irish for War Man please
CammRobb
Banned

jord wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Loathing, hate and empathy aside, Ice skating places in Ireland must be raking it in. I'm pretty sure the Navy's lowest wage is like 16k a year after training.
Bingo, my starting wage is about that, and this time next year, I'll be on £22,500 a year, and it only goes up

Enjoy your minimum wage minus tax Irish. How many potatoes can you get for £5.85 an hour?
jord

CammRobb wrote:

jord wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Bingo, my starting wage is about that, and this time next year, I'll be on £22,500 a year, and it only goes up

Enjoy your minimum wage minus tax Irish. How many potatoes can you get for £5.85 an hour?
I was tempted to throw in some Irish digs but some people from Ireland are decent enough people. Well educated, well travelled and well rounded individuals that aren't complete cunts 95% of the time. Campoe is a good example. So I restrained myself.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

jord wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

jord wrote:

I was tempted to throw in some Irish digs but some people from Ireland are decent enough people. Well educated, well travelled and well rounded individuals that aren't complete cunts 95% of the time. Campoe is a good example. So I restrained myself.
FTed
jord

Finray wrote:

jord wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

FTed
He's more of a manc.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!
My local tescos has one single disabled parking spot and my friends grandad's cane fell out from under him on ice when he had to walk the 200 feet to buy food because some chav took his spot.

That guy's car got keyed on both sides, if you want to save money just stay away from disabled parking spots. If someone with a disabled grandad sees you park in it and walk off happily undisabled they'd probably damage your car or you. Not worth the risk to save yourself 2 minutes.
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy
11.50 an hour (net) - 56 hours/week = 644 euro/week.
CammRobb
Banned

jord wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

jord wrote:

Yeah true but I put a disclaimer in one of my potatoe joke posts saying I meant no harm to CamPoe, Teds, Henno, KyleF or any other diamond Irish folk here.

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Yeah, and how much in tax are you paying on that? And 56 hours a week? You have nearly no spare time. And are you gonna be doing that for the rest of your life? That's work

I'll be on £22.5k a year this time next year playing with big fuck off engines, getting covered in grease and generally loving every minute of it.

Oh, and I get lots of days off, 4hr shifts, huge amount of perks, and oh yeah, loads of money doing something I love.

Last edited by CammRobb (2010-01-14 10:44:05)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Enjoy severe depression and fatigue from working 56 hours/week all your life to net yourself an average salary.
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

CammRobb wrote:

jord wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Yeah true but I put a disclaimer in one of my potatoe joke posts saying I meant no harm to CamPoe, Teds, Henno, KyleF or any other diamond Irish folk here.
You forgot Irishpride!!1!one!shifteleven

Finray wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Enjoy severe depression and fatigue from working 56 hours/week all your life to net yourself an average salary.
Once I don't wake up in the morning looking like your or with a girl beside me that looks like your girlfriend, I'm happy. Oh, and I better not have a retarded brother downstairs blowing condoms up in his face.

Last edited by Irishpride<3 (2010-01-14 10:44:34)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard