Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6743|London

jord just use some crayons or something, i'm sure you will make it look legit...
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6448|Boulder, CO
No mental illness isn't one of the criteria for getting a blue badge, you have to be graded as a a high mobility benefits person which is actually pretty damm hard to get granted.

P.s. Dauntless i've seen ones written in crayon before, we binned them after laughing and passing them round the office. Also saw one that had shit wiped on it... I don't i want to work in the Disability Contact and Processing Unit again this summer.

Last edited by Noobeater (2010-01-14 10:06:26)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone
I got a cricket bat.

We could make you disabled in no time.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6192|Roma

jord wrote:

Well it's icey and I don't want to.
That's good enough for me.

Except i don't have PS
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

DrunkFace wrote:

I got a cricket bat.

We could make you disabled in no time.
I don't know it's a pretty odd shape and it's too heavy to swing around fast enough to hit even the fattest Porker.

Last edited by jord (2010-01-14 10:06:12)

Kez
+778|5704|London, UK
illegal activities going on in here
jord
I know Kez, slander being one of them.

I expected at least a comedy paint job by now. Damn this forum is in a bad mood lately.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF
You'll get fucked up you get caught though.
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy
+76|5301|Baile Atha Cliath, Éire
Somebody Photoshop a 'Jords a cunt' badge for bf2s please.
Kez
+778|5704|London, UK

Irishpride<3 wrote:

do it yourself
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

Kez wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

do it yourself
I dont have nor do i know how to use such a program.
jord

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Ironic statement of the year , well done. Why don't you go ahead and film yourself doing some pull ups incorrectly or something...

Cya soon.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone
Reminds me of...

GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ

Finray wrote:

GodFather wrote:

Why is everyone being a bitch to jord lol

missin something?
He's trying to get a badge to park in a space that's specifically set for disabled people, when he's not disabled himself.

You don't have a problem with that?
No not really, I could see how there are a shit tonne of extra spaces available

There is always a bunch of handi cap spots that never get used, but they have to BE there just in case, so they dont get sued

I just think you guys need to chill out

Either hes fucking with you, which in that case hes doing a good job

Or he really does need one, in which case he will get it anyway
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

jord wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Ironic statement of the year , well done. Why don't you go ahead and film yourself doing some pull ups incorrectly or something...

Cya soon.
Let me see your workout vid then?

Didn't think so. And the video was a joke with a >rush mate Sii or Simon as he's registered on BF2s. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Also, you're a bigger cunt than me xD lololol
Axatar
+29|6463|France
Imagine if the roles were reversed just one day , would you be pleased that some idiot took your reserved spot because he didn't want to walk 400 meters?, while for you each step is torture.

You should be thankful for having both of your legs or all your brain functionalities.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6743|London

GodFather wrote:

I just think you guys need to chill out

Either hes fucking with you, which in that case hes doing a good job

Or he really does need one, in which case he will get it anyway
He's doing both and I am chilled, i'm just breakin his balls ova here

Last edited by Dauntless (2010-01-14 10:16:58)

https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6487|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
If your talking about somewhere like tesco or morrisons they dont and cant enforce there parking bays, although you may get a nasty sticker on your window. If its a council car park then you need a badge. Atleast thats the way it works round here...
CammRobb
Banned

Irishpride<3 wrote:

jord wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Cya soon.

Didn't think so. And the video was a joke with a >rush mate Sii or Simon as he's registered on BF2s. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Hardly looked like a joke...although your build was... You're built like the side of a £5 note!

And Jord's not a cunt in the slightest.
jord

Irishpride<3 wrote:

jord wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Cya soon.

Ugh.

Remind me not to argue with you again, you're far too much of a verbal genius for me to contend with. You are in the premiership of debaters and I am but division 2. I'm gonna have to agree that you've won both the battle and the war and will leave you to someone far greater. I'd have to call on Rammunation to deal with you, or even Trig.
Kez
+778|5704|London, UK

CammRobb wrote:

jord's not a cunt in the slightest.
13rin
+977|6480

JohnG@lt wrote:

jord wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

best to leave that to the old lady who had a hip replaced eh
She has a bus pass...
and a Hoveround
http://www.powerchair-review.co.uk/imag … rchair.jpg
With snow tires... .
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

jord wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

jord wrote:

Cya soon.

Ugh.

Remind me not to argue with you again, you're far too much of a verbal genius for me to contend with. You are in the premiership of debaters and I am but division 2. I'm gonna have to agree that you've won both the battle and the war and will leave you to someone far greater. I'd have to call on Rammunation to deal with you, or even Trig.
No. You would be in the Championship, maybe even being regulated into league 1, not division 2. Silly protestant.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

Axatar wrote:

Imagine if the roles were reversed just one day , would you be pleased that some idiot took your reserved spot because he didn't want to walk 400 meters?, while for you each step is torture.

You should be thankful for having both of your legs or all your brain functionalities.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
CammRobb
Banned

Irishpride<3 wrote:

jord wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Ugh.

No. You would be in the Championship, maybe even being regulated into league 1, not division 2. Silly protestant.
Oh come on you knob! You're just going to gloss over my verbal attack? At least give a comeback a try!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard