Wooyay, get some Kerry!
Kez
+778|5704|London, UK
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy
+76|5302|Baile Atha Cliath, Éire
My relationship is currently awesome.

I love her and everything about her.

Except her dad, he's a dick. I've really made so much effort to talk to him and get along with him but I know he knows what I'm doing to his 'little girl' so I think he dislikes me for it. Like he would be proper rude, I'd ask him if he was watching the match earlier cause he's into football and he'd just say 'yes' and leave it at that. I'm the first lad she's ever brought home so maybe he just needs to get used to the idea? He ALWAYS asks what a movie was about when we go up to her room to watch a movie because 'the sound is better' (lol) to try and catch me out. Such a bellend. I get along with her 2 brothers and her sister, her mam and all of her mates. Just her fucking oul lad is such a nob.

:rage:

Please refrain from the likes of 'lol you cheated on her douchebag ect...'. We've heard it all before

Also I got a new job after aceing an interview this morning. The ice skating ended a week ago so I need a new job. It's in a local supermarket doing till work.

Grats Kez btw, quiet cute

Last edited by Irishpride<3 (2010-01-14 05:43:07)

hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6488|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Congrats on the job, her dad is programmed to hate you. Dont take it personally its just the way it is, especially if shes his youngest daughter.

Last edited by hawaythelads (2010-01-14 05:54:43)

Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5544|Toronto
You'll never win the father. Never. He either likes you at first sight because a.) he's cool and understands that she has to move through losers to get to the right guy. b.) you're not like her last bf. c.) he wants to harvest your organs. Any combination of these also works. Anyhow, I'm trying to debunk the notion that you can make the perfect move and win him over. His daughter may convince him to at least tolerate you at some level (which is all you can hope for), or he'll realize your only 1/2 the moron he thought (which is still only surviving).
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
my little kez is all growing up *cries*
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

hawaythelads wrote:

Congrats on the job, her dad is programmed to hate you. Dont take it personally its just the way it is, especially if shes his youngest daughter.
Shes the youngest in her family. Sister is like 22ish, brother is 19ish, other brother is 18 (same as me ). She's 17

Meh... Her parents still havn't met my parents, maybe when they do he'll realise I'm actually a (prepare to lol) half decent guy.

Cause I am really, excluding internet history/activity
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England
So I got her number and all is well I feel like I have a good chance, judging from how comfortable she seems talking about things with me, so gonna ring her tomorrow or Saturday (Before the end of the week) and ask her out

First date ideas!

I need standard ideas incase my big first date plan fails.

My friend says although a lot of people think bad on the cinema as a first date, it's actually a smart move as it keeps the girl interested to learn more about you (can't talk too much watching a film), therefore an easy second date, but I reckon if you do a good first date, the second will come just as easy.

So cinema is the last option, she hasn't seen Avatar yet, so that's something to think on.

Ideas?
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6273
Cinema is a good idea, something casual for a first date
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy
I went to the cinema on my first date too. It's easy and normally when you just meet it's kinda awkward. You can get to know her a little bit beforehand and after but it won't put you in a place where you have to talk shit for 3-4 hours. I went out with her mates to a club second time, had a blast and got to know her mates which was really nice.

But the zoo or something like that would be awesome, too. Something where you can talk about what you see and what you think and not much about your history as a couple together as there isn't any. Girls like to hear about your life but not too much detail. Just make sure she has fun and she laughs, and kiss her on the cheek when you meet her. It'll be awkward but she'll love it and she'll tell you how she loved it later on in the relationship.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas
cinema is not a good idea tbh, for exactly that reason. if she already likes you then you have a second date no matter what. if she's unsure or feels uncomfortable then you lost your chance already. she can say "well I tried it and wasn't really impressed".

i'd say lunch or dinner or coffee
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5765|Belgium
I guess I just broke up
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

Jebus wrote:

I guess I just broke up
facepalm.gif
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5549|paris

Jebus wrote:

I guess I just broke up
wat
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black
Kerry you wee cutie :3
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5765|Belgium

Amdi Peter wrote:

Jebus wrote:

I guess I just broke up
wat
I don't know..  It hadn't been going that well, for a while really. I tried to ignore that and do like I always did but I couldn't keep that up. Saw her today and it was just shit. We just sat by eachother for 2 hours without saying pretty much anything
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5549|paris

Jebus wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

Jebus wrote:

I guess I just broke up
wat
I don't know..  It hadn't been going that well, for a while really. I tried to ignore that and do like I always did but I couldn't keep that up. Saw her today and it was just shit. We just sat by eachother for 2 hours without saying pretty much anything
Wow mate, I'm sorry to hear
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5765|Belgium

Amdi Peter wrote:

Jebus wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

wat
Wow mate, I'm sorry to hear
I think it's better this way. I posted a few pages back.. I wasn't feeling the 'love' anymore, if I can call it that.. don't really feel like typing either.. I know she's feeling so terrible about this and that makes me feel shit - i still care loads about her
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England
If she feels bad about it, and you feel bad about, and there is nothing stopping you having a relationship why break up?
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5765|Belgium

JakAttaK wrote:

If she feels bad about it, and you feel bad about, and there is nothing stopping you having a relationship why break up?
I don't feel the same as I used to(check a few pages back), and we're not 'progressing'. Whenever we're together we can't really talk about anything either
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Good call on ending it if you're not feeling it. Some relationships hit a dead end. Yeah, it sucks, and both of you don't like it, but if it's not going anywhere, why continue it?
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5765|Belgium
I'm thinking the same. I'll just need a long talk to get it all across
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas
So there's a girl back home still in highschool that likes me. She's kinda meh. I haven't seen her in a year or so but I was willing to giver her the benefit of the doubt.

She wanted to see me before I went back to college (which is kinda silly cause I only live about half hour away). "Lets hang out Tomorroww!" verbatim. I haven't talked to her since and that day has passed. Was I supposed to organize something? I don't think so and I'm not really bothered, but it's making me kinda question it. I'm sure she actually does want to hang out based on previous conversations.

Just a little input/confirmation would be nice.

<3
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6273
What do you have to lose?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard