KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

Are you going to have cars double parked in the middle of the street?
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6699
Of course. It wouldnt be San Francisco without them.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6846|San Francisco

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Are you going to have cars double parked in the middle of the street?
ROFL then they would need to have their hazard lights on, which instantly makes double parking okay!

Man I want to smoosh some double parked cars with a tank now...
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6647|South Korea.
Parachute spawn points?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

Citizen One wrote:

Parachute spawn points?
Yes please.  So I can mow down those tards falling from the sky with my PKM.
a fly
+105|6642|The netherlands
*stopped reading at olmost bottom of the first page*

The tunnel from 1 station to the other would be cool, but a snipers dream, so if you do tunnels dont make them straight from point a to point b

What about making the highway a spawnpoint.  and some (with c4) distroyable road blocks... (problebly not possable)
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6711|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs

Citizen One wrote:

Parachute spawn points?
what would a city be without parachuting

but i'm still for making it in SF style so u have access to grapple and zips
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6647|South Korea.
Bse jumping for the win lol. All those rooftops are a snipers heaven.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6846|San Francisco

[DEI]Bart wrote:

Citizen One wrote:

Parachute spawn points?
what would a city be without parachuting

but i'm still for making it in SF style so u have access to grapple and zips
We could call it the San Francisco Expansion, so it would still be SF...

Could have a terrorist group attempting to take over coit tower, and a group of terrorists taking over alcatraz (ala the movie The Rock!)

This has some potential!
tF-afrojap
+124|6845|SF
I think a team has already done Alcatraz. It was included in one of the totalBF2 map packs. I've got in on my rig if you wanna check it out voodoo.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6846|San Francisco

tF-afrojap wrote:

I think a team has already done Alcatraz. It was included in one of the totalBF2 map packs. I've got in on my rig if you wanna check it out voodoo.
Super, we can just adapt it for the San Francisco Mod then...
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6644
-1 karma for everybody as i was karma before i read this post
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6763|Dallas
Make the Spec Ops kit the Sean Connery kit (complete with beard and scottish accent).
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6706|NL
Sounds cool, afrojap!

Will it also run on the EU server (during testing)?

Last edited by Poncho (2006-04-21 02:17:14)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6745|The United Center
i'll definitely help test that.

although, i'd prefer it as USMC vs PLA, but thats just my preference.  there are already a few MEC urban maps...why not make a PLA one?  plus, then you could be all like "oh noes!  commujism!  we must save teh amerikas!".

as for connecting the two subway stations: i say do it.  make one main tunnel where the subway trains would travel, and have that flanked by two smaller service tunnels.

also, i love how few vehicles there are.  it really makes the tank spawn that much more valuable.  however, i'd prefer that each subway flag only spawns one transport.
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6727|Louisiana
I like how you're using a real location. Good idea.
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6618
you planning on modding your own kits? Id love to sniper whore with med kits =p hehehe
[CSG*] Bane_The_Destroyer
+7|6593|Pleasanton, CA

tF-afrojap wrote:

Operation Smug Screen
South Park rules. Tell me there is going to be nothing to do with Kyle's dad smelling his own farts =P

oh yeah, SF sucks!!!! lol. East bay fer life!

Make a 'streets of Oakland' map where the MEC are thugs and the US are all high end execs who's bus broke down in the wrong part of town ;)
KtotheIMMY
+513|6761
Sounds good to me. I want to see a battle for the golden gate bridge.
JAILBIRD831
+0|6688|uk
id like to see a london one done, take it the map wouldnt be ranked tho
[DAN]DanDriff
+2|6589
looks freekin tight.  can't wait to try it.
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6618
If you need some help with the mapping ill be more than happy to help i just don't see how you are going to tunnel you gonna use the tube ladder on the oil wells? And use the large cement tubes in the kubra dam?
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6692|San Francisco
Make sure you build our school into that...I want to be sniping from the administration floor.  The next one should be urban assault around the Sunset District or Sutro Tower.
tF-afrojap
+124|6845|SF

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

If you need some help with the mapping ill be more than happy to help i just don't see how you are going to tunnel you gonna use the tube ladder on the oil wells? And use the large cement tubes in the kubra dam?
Thanks for the offer man. I may post a list of assets that are needed after the gameplay solidifies.
I will be modeling the entire underground area in Alias Maya.
NZDeathBoy
+20|6698|Chch, New Zealand

a fly wrote:

*stopped reading at olmost bottom of the first page*

The tunnel from 1 station to the other would be cool, but a snipers dream, so if you do tunnels dont make them straight from point a to point b

What about making the highway a spawnpoint.  and some (with c4) distroyable road blocks... (problebly not possable)
Yeah thats a good idea, but, it wouldn't be realistic, as most subway tunnels go pretty much straight. Though they do have to have a gental curve in them. So if he had it a big as curve from one end to another it could be ok

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard