Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6781|Denmark
At ease soldier, I have a few anouncments.

I've decided to quit BF2, http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 8#p400448, and I dont know if I'll ever finish this movie..
I cant play anymore, BF2 crashes all the time, so I cant record... I might pick up the project again some time in the future, I might finish up the trailer I was working on, but at the moment I dont know. Thats the truth.

I want to thank all of you that helped me out

https://img458.imageshack.us/img458/7990/ww3title29fk.png

Last edited by Z-trooper (2006-05-30 13:21:23)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6770|The United Center
i'll participate.  i'm from north america, so i can't guarantee a great ping, but i'll do what i can.
ProfLiebstrom
durka durka
+14|6857|Sheffield, UK
i'll participate. I'm in the uk. im also in the irc channel so i dont know why i dont just tell you there.
Matiandos
+2|6708|Lappeenranta, Finland
Sign me up Z
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6767|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
Our clan has a server but it is ranked and cannot play 64 player maps.

However, I would like to participate

My xfire is : laerrei

EDIT: I am over average in Helicopter.

Last edited by -]Eucalyptus[- (2006-04-14 20:29:05)

Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6781|Denmark
Ok guys, thats good. I almost have all the people I need.
Most of you I only need one night. some of you more nights, for small delicate scenes

I know pretty much all of you people I will be working with, so we'll talk over IRC. And for the rest of you, I believe I have all of your x-fire ID's... I'm looking forward to filming with you, and I hope we have a lot of fun, cuz its not all serious on my watch
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6644|Gold coast, Aus.
Can I still apply? I'm in australia so bad ping might prevent me. and I will be most likely at school until really late (your time).So you don't have to count me unless you want to.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6739
sign me up, but i can only get good ping in US servers
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6781|Denmark
Ok, I will see what I can do.. I'll post some more info later. But I can tell you that I'm doing a 'big' scene thursday..

More info later. havent got much time right now
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6781|Denmark
There, PM's send..
-]Eucalyptus[-!! clear your inbox, I cant send any PM's to you

... "+1" karma to all of you for wanting to help
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6756|Oslo, Norway
sign me up, i can get good at planestunts so is most of my clan, signme up z
oh btw, live in norway soping should be ok
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6647|Birmingham, UK
You can sign me up, if you want to!
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6781|Denmark
Cool. PM's on route
shirosham
+0|6606
lol >> welll I'll be in irc if ya need me
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6767|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
i've cleared my inbox.
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6781|Denmark
GO!GO!GO!

IP: 85.159.248.132
Port: 16667
Password:

please dont show up before 7pm GMT we dont want to 'waste' to much space on battlerecorder files we arnt going to use anyways

I'm sorry for the delay with the password - but I just got it myself hope its allright..

If you are interested in whats going to happen I have some material (which was originally intented for a few important people) but what the heck you can take a look too.

(100% optional!)
some planes for the ~4 scenes: http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/4117 … ans3cb.jpg
and a little video clip: http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=6341226

DONT WORRY! I dont expect you to remember any of it when we go film. everything will be explained..

Last edited by Z-trooper (2006-04-21 07:03:56)

engineer
+3|6746|Aalborg, Denmark
im in! im from denmark too! (dodobf2 ingame)
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6781|Denmark

engineer wrote:

im in! im from denmark too! (dodobf2 ingame)
A bit late.. but I guess its ok..
I've also been talking about it on BFGeeks.dk..
[NTHW]LemonyBrainAid
Karma whore
+27|6645
I may be even more late.. but I can take part now or at 7PM as you say... I'm decent in planes, helis, and infantry.

Thanks
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6781|Denmark
Hmm, ok I guess. see you there in ~25min then.
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6781|Denmark
Well I should probably make a update of the progress of the project for those of you interrested...

What is going on at the moment?

This week I'm using all my energy on school work... so you'd think that I didn't get much movie related stuff done.. well you are wrong

While I've been punishing my laptop with continued poking, My computer has been rendering the stuff we shot the first night of filming. I have rendered each scene (over and over again /computer_cries) to find the best Mb/time ratio possible, and also determiting camera angles, in-game quality, render time and so on..

- I've found a good compromise of size and length of the clips.
- I've rendered much of the stuff we were filming on the first night of filming. (The scenes we shot at Oman)
- I've been planning some of the next scenes we are going to do (was originally planned for tomorrow, thursday, but I decided not to because of my current workload)
- I've begon editing some of the things.
- Total movie length atm: ~5min. Expected movie length 25-35min
- Last but not least - I've come up with some new scenes. Although I havent decided if they are going to be in this movie or in the next one I'm doing

Any other news?

Well, sort of..

Last time we filmed a lot of people said that they wanted to help, which was great
.. but only ~half of them showed. I can understand if some of you had problems getting there either because of technical difficulties, time zone issues, or any other problems...
So I would like if you could tell me if you are going to show up or not in the future (when I post a new date and such)

Why is it taking so long?

Like I said, school stuff... 3 weeks left of my final semester

But thats not all.. some of the holdup has been because of my gear (e.g. GFX: FX5200... you get the point) it takes forever to render in the quality I demand of my work (yes, I like cool looking stuff).
Thats going to change in the future. Hopefully I will have my new gear tomorrow or worst case scenario: friday.
Atm it literally takes days rendering the hour long sessions.
So as my rendering and editing becomes faster, so does the days between filming - or so I hope..

More info on next date in a week or so.. untill then have fun out there.

Any info on the next scene?

Well, I'm not releasing too much info (just like last time)..
But if the server is capable of running SF/EF we will be doing a few scenes on Smoke Screen and Ghost town/Warlord. Where we will follow a British Armored division, The French Foeign Legion, and the SAS on different missions... The scenes wont be as complex as last time, but important non the less.

Movie-team

If this movie is just slightly successfull I've got a new one planned. But I want to make it with a crew.. or at least I think so..
We will evaluate after this one is done, and make the team then..
there will be a few requirements I think. But the most important is:
You really want to make movies/participate
Like I said - more on this later..

Last edited by Z-trooper (2006-04-26 17:23:42)

Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6627|Pickle Village
I might be able to do something but I suck so its your call  (only a staff sergeant, barely)

EDIT: I don't know what above average is, but when I spend a round in a Jet I'm almost always #1 Aviator.

Last edited by Stumanbmx (2006-04-26 17:21:43)

Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6781|Denmark
Sounds great. More info on dates and stuff later.
Its 02:30am here I have to hit the bed now. I'll throw some info your way tomorrow, maybe.
=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6866|[GER]_BERLIN
if u still need help im in

very good helipilot / inf (imo )
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6788|Toronto Canada
get me up in that

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard