Czarosniq
+0|6777|Poland
Someone can tell me the best way to get Veteran First Aid Badge.
lowyaukee
+2|6823
find a 64 Strike at Karkand, be a MEC.  You just hang around at crowded area.  You will get the badge in a few rounds.
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6835|Australia
its pretty damm easy! 64 servers would be the easiest! and just heal ur buddies like crazy someones always hurt somewhere
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6830|Cologne, Germany

yeah. remember to drop medic bags like hell, especially around choke points and CP's. Play sharqui and karkand, the more people the better.
Czarosniq
+0|6777|Poland
Thx a lot:D
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6759|Canada, Ont
Get your Friend to jump off a Cliff a Few Times, lol

No thats cheating... But for 25 in a round thats probably the only way...they need to fix that to about 20 or 15...The Experts are Insane...Expert Resupply, No problem, but 25 Repair points is to Luck Based.
Czarosniq
+0|6777|Poland
Got my badge:D
Dnamaster
+0|6799|Canada

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Get your Friend to jump off a Cliff a Few Times, lol

No thats cheating... But for 25 in a round thats probably the only way...they need to fix that to about 20 or 15...The Experts are Insane...Expert Resupply, No problem, but 25 Repair points is to Luck Based.
that wouldent work you cant heal the same person over and over again since the patch,well you can but only get point once every couple miniutes,  thats y its so hard
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6816|Australia
i got mine....
for the 25 repair points, you just gotta hope that the spec ops blowing the stuff up isnt a noob and doesnt mind getting points himself, by letting you fix and him coming back and blowing it up again.

Last edited by kontrolcrimson (2005-10-17 19:32:18)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard