Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

NooBesT wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Espoo.. isn't someone from Bf2s from there?
Ultra.

Also I think the guy was from Eastern Europe, Albania or some shit.

EDIT: Apparently he was an alban from Kosovo.
No I don't. Just work there. A couple miles from that mall. Sometimes go for lunch over there to the chinese restaurant or to Classic Pizza. Good pizzas there. Number 10 is my favorite.

Oh, and way to derail this topic ruisleipa and lowing and who else
ruisleipa
+149|6224|teh FIN-land

Ultrafunkula wrote:

oh come on, it IS on-topic! Well, kinda sorta. Anyway, he started it by dragging religion into it... *sniff sniff*
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

ruisleipa wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

oh come on, it IS on-topic! Well, kinda sorta. Anyway, he started it by dragging religion into it... *sniff sniff*
Sure is, a Muslim guns down his girl friend and has Islamic law as justication, what is not on topic?
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863

lowing wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Sure is, a Muslim guns down his girl friend and has Islamic law as justication, what is not on topic?
Oi numnuts, when was religion used in this crime? This sort of crime happens alot in America, does that mean the christians who commit this crime are doing so because of their religion?

Dude, I thought I was bad, but fuck me sideways, you take it another level.
ruisleipa
+149|6224|teh FIN-land

lowing wrote:

How do you know he was a muslim? And the only one quoting islamic law is YOU dickwad.

Last edited by ruisleipa (2010-01-04 21:21:37)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard