trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6266|B.C. Canada
Sledding in the mountains (ski-doing) is the fucking greatest thing ever. Nothing beats being so high up on a sled and being able to see for hundreds of miles. Plus riding through the powder if better than sex.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5795|Catherine Black

trex1210 wrote:

Sledding in the mountains (ski-doing) is the fucking greatest thing ever. Nothing beats being so high up on a sled and being able to see for hundreds of miles. Plus riding through the powder if better than sex.
Powder slows you down. Thick flat pre-worn snow is best.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5516|America
Snow is nice because where there's snow there's cold. Women like to come inside away from the cold, and warm up with me.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6630|Little Bentcock
Snowboarding.

Summer is for dipshits who like to ruin my fun by making it hot. That's right I just blamed people for making the seasons change.

Finray wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

No. NO.

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2009-12-24 17:00:24)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

Finray wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

So wrong, powder is the greatest substance on earth.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6478
get off piste and man up nukkah
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
I'm no ski expert, when I was sledging down the hill at the curly yesterday I went faster on slick snow than poweder.
Laika
+75|5951
I hate the cold, but I love snow.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6266|B.C. Canada
I am talking about snowmobiling with my mountain snowmobile. We call them sleds because snowmobile sounds fucking gay.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6504

Adams_BJ wrote:

Finray wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

No. NO.
it's ok, Adams - Finray is just once again exercising his athlete's tongue. anyone who's had experience with snow knows powder is the best.

anyone who's skied/snowboarded in Utah knows where to find the best powder . . .
Laika
+75|5951

burnzz wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Finray wrote:

No. NO.
it's ok, Adams - Finray is just once again exercising his athlete's tongue. anyone who's had experience with snow knows powder is the best.

anyone who's skied/snowboarded in Utah knows where to find the best powder . . .
Mmm, I took a four day snowboarding trip to Utah a couple of years ago. I loved the posh lodging at Snowbasin.
Stimey
­
+786|6127|Ontario | Canada
Green christmas here >.>

its canada ffs
­
­
­
­
­
­
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6721|Purplicious Wisconsin
I hate snow, but I guess it makes Christmas, Christmas

Last edited by War Man (2009-12-24 21:09:14)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6373|California
I would like to go for another snowboarding trip before college starts again.. I have till Jan 20th!
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

burnzz wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Finray wrote:

No. NO.

I fully admit that I have no experience in snowboarding or skiing or anything. I was sledging. Went faster on slick than on powder, it just went up in my face.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6630|Little Bentcock

Finray wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

No. NO.

I fully admit that I have no experience in snowboarding or skiing or anything. I was sledging. Went faster on slick than on powder, it just went up in my face.
Isn't it awesome, like bukkake, but wanted.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6526|Πάϊ

Adams_BJ wrote:

lol

honestly dude, bukkake? hahaha
ƒ³
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6688|Disaster Free Zone

oug wrote:

your ass doesn't hurt when you fall on it
lol wat?

My arse has never hurt more then the first time I went snowboarding.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Except this one time at band camp...
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6460|The Twilight Zone
I love Dod Sno
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

Adams_BJ wrote:

Finray wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Haha, it's all about sweet fluffy face shots when ripping a gnarly pillow line.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard