Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6666|England
....in my localization files that there were alternatives to the commo rose commands, for example, when rebuking a squad (You are the worst.......etc), there was also: Hud_something, something_alt_something: My grandmother could do better than you. I noticed it said alt before it so i tryed holding the alt key when giving a command to no avail. Do you have any suggestions?

Last edited by Sgt.Davi (2006-04-19 04:50:23)

tF-afrojap
+124|6869|SF
https://www.k4zz.com/temp/the_bush_search.jpg

Bump your sound quality if you want to hear the alts.
There are a few threads about this.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6751|Honolulu, HI
Yes, listen to Afro.  Or listen to Bush's binocular incompetence.  They're both pretty funny.

And yes, "My Grandmother could do better" is the commander's rebuke to a poorly performing squad.  (Poking around in the localization files sounds?  Did you find "Incoming grenade"?  Or "Fall back, we're getting slaughtered!"? Or "Enemy wheelbarrow spotted"?)
BigWillyT
+5|6785|Ridgecrest, CA
There are several options that were left out of the game yet still are tucked away nice and neat within the localization files.  Like the laser targeting system which has been implemented into BFMC for the console guys and various little sayings and options.  Like requesting to join a squad which would be a great function to have if you're one of those players into the squad cycling thing.  Nothing worse than having some bozo who's not in your TS in your squad when you die and then try to cycle and he's now the SL and 200M from where you want to be.  But there were lots of little things that were supposed to be in the game that never made it and because EA/DICE is lazy it was left as a little teaser for us.

Last edited by BigWillyT (2006-04-19 05:29:10)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6717|Howell, Mi USA

tF-afrojap wrote:

http://www.k4zz.com/temp/the_bush_search.jpg

Bump your sound quality if you want to hear the alts.
There are a few threads about this.
Lmao  Typical George Dubbya
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6732

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

Yes, listen to Afro.  Or listen to Bush's binocular incompetence.  They're both pretty funny.

And yes, "My Grandmother could do better" is the commander's rebuke to a poorly performing squad.  (Poking around in the localization files sounds?  Did you find "Incoming grenade"?  Or "Fall back, we're getting slaughtered!"? Or "Enemy wheelbarrow spotted"?)
I herd the "My Grandmother could do better"  in game the other day on a ranked server.  There has to be a way to use it with out hacking.
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6797|Hamburg, Germany
yes go commander and do "rebuke squad" till it says "my Gra...."
sound = medium ( not sure if this has to do anything with that"
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6666|England
Thanks guys. Sorry for not searching. Seems stupid as other people must have noticed

Enemy Wheelbarrow spotted! Isn't there are wheelbarrow on Zatar, click on it or it will unleash a 1337 hax on you!!

Sound = Medium, got it!
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6643
If you notice the file is named different Its only in lowercase not caps wonder why maybe they wanted us to find it and plus they laugh after saying enemy wheelbarrow spotted ah haa

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard