rage all you want in here
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5795|Catherine Black
Kez sucks.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Kez
+778|5709|London, UK
at least im having fun rather than going on about how pub sux and leagues are fucking pro as shit
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5795|Catherine Black

Kez wrote:

at least im having fun rather than going on about how pub sux and leagues are fucking pro as shit
Me != Uzique
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5911|CA
MW2 makes me rage more than TF2.  TF2 always seems like everything is for the lulz.
BRiiNDED
+137|6131
Kez is the best heavy I've played with in game - FYI: played with a lot, not the apparent 'PROFESSIONAL' players, that I dislike, though.
In simple terms, shut up Finny.
Kez
+778|5709|London, UK
lol im like a retard playing now its unbelievable
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6372|California
people who rage are teh lulz,
have video camera while playing game
upload on youtube
profit
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477
kez shut up you autistic tard and stop trying to be 'witty', you dont have the mental horsepower

btw finray suck my dick, my post complained the game's direction has seen a general decline in quality... didnt mention leagues ONCE. i spoke about leagues very briefly and in impersonal terms, using examples of div1 teams, to answer a question that lucien had posed several threads ago. had DICK to do with my critique of the game post-war patch. the fucking sad thing about you finray is you bitch about "pub noobs" in one thread but then criticize "league queers" in the next... you wish you were a league player, and have openly spoke about it several times in the forum or via xfire, but then as soon as public discontent turns against those 'fags', you're just a public-hero... but then as soon as someone mentions the general mediocrity of pubs, then OF COURSE you rise above it. just shut the fuck up, no one takes you seriously, ever.

Last edited by Uzique (2009-12-22 18:19:29)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6850|Reykjavík, Iceland.

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

people who rage are teh lulz,
have video camera while playing game
upload on youtube
profit
People who rage supply mini-crits.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6162|Vancouver | Canada

Kez wrote:

Yeah, competitive players must have no fun at all playing TF2.
They just play because they like to torture themselves with the horrendous lack of fun they're having.

Seriously though...the "I PLAY TO HAVE FUN HURF DURF" 'argument' is fucking dumb. Stop it.

Last edited by DefCon-17 (2009-12-22 18:33:46)

Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5282|San Angelo, TX

Uzique wrote:

kez shut up you autistic tard and stop trying to be 'witty', you dont have the mental horsepower

btw finray suck my dick, my post complained the game's direction has seen a general decline in quality... didnt mention leagues ONCE. i spoke about leagues very briefly and in impersonal terms, using examples of div1 teams, to answer a question that lucien had posed several threads ago. had DICK to do with my critique of the game post-war patch. the fucking sad thing about you finray is you bitch about "pub noobs" in one thread but then criticize "league queers" in the next... you wish you were a league player, and have openly spoke about it several times in the forum or via xfire, but then as soon as public discontent turns against those 'fags', you're just a public-hero... but then as soon as someone mentions the general mediocrity of pubs, then OF COURSE you rise above it. just shut the fuck up, no one takes you seriously, ever.
Shut the fuck up.  Seriously, just shut the fuck up already.  You said yourself that you don't play anymore and haven't in over a year.

I gotta ask myself, I just gotta ask WHY THE FUCK DOES HE CARE!?  You remind me of the kind of douche hole that sits a row in front of me at the movies and complains and bitches and moans the whole goddamn time about how the CG looks fake or "they didn't do that in the book" or "that shit looks fake".  Bitching for the sake of bitching, jesus Uzi, take a sock and shove in your twat because the tampons ain't workin.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477
my last critical post wasnt bitching and many people agreed with the simple observation... you included

"i gotta agree with uzi, though i hate it cause i hate him so much ra-ra-ra"

stop being a fucking hypocrit

and dont quote me out of context, it's fucking weak. i said i "havent played in over a year" when questioned about leagues and serious gameplay. hurf durf cougar the voice of reason.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5282|San Angelo, TX

Uzique wrote:

my last critical post wasnt bitching and many people agreed with the simple observation... you included

"i gotta agree with uzi, though i hate it cause i hate him so much ra-ra-ra"

stop being a fucking hypocrit

and dont quote me out of context, it's fucking weak. i said i "havent played in over a year" when questioned about leagues and serious gameplay. hurf durf cougar the voice of reason.
You mentioned nothing about leagues.

Also your steam profile says you have logged 0 hours in the past 2 weeks.  That means you haven't even played the new update.

I'd say you just got owned, like hardcore, you know?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477
id say once again, for the fifth time, that my only critique-post in the last 2 weeks was very carefully worded to "not be about any specific update", just a general direction and impression that i and a lot of other community members are getting. i'd also repeat that you agreed with me. stop trying so fucking hard to be provocative and 'troll' all the time, everyone can blatantly see it and the only people that are 'impressed' are the same sniveling 14 year olds that fell for the drab pomposity of your original 'infamous' threads. boring shite.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5282|San Angelo, TX

Uzique wrote:

id say once again, for the fifth time, that my only critique-post in the last 2 weeks was very carefully worded to "not be about any specific update", just a general direction and impression that i and a lot of other community members are getting. i'd also repeat that you agreed with me. stop trying so fucking hard to be provocative and 'troll' all the time, everyone can blatantly see it and the only people that are 'impressed' are the same sniveling 14 year olds that fell for the drab pomposity of your original 'infamous' threads. boring shite.
Why you gotta bring up my epic threads?  Just because your losing the argument. 

Also, yes you did, no I'm not, and Doctor Strangelove is too a good player.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477
yawn
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

This is definitely going to end well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard