SWAT_Gunzz
+3|6655
I am using 32bit windows 7. The game plays and loads fine. But after about 30 minutes of game play I get a fast blackish gray screen and then punched out to desktop with the game closed. No error or PB warnings or messages, just shuts the game down on me and thats that.

Any ideas? I have the latest patches and if it were a patch or PB prob I would get booted quick i would think.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5876|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Lots of people get crash to desktop, it used to happen to me all the time but it doesn't at all now so I can't think of a reason for it.
If you've overclocked your CPU or graphics card much it could be that, if not as with everything in Vista and 7 run everything permanent as administrator like all the .exes involving BF2.
Try manual update PB could be kicking you after a certain time for checks, I don't know what else, theres millions of threads on BF2 problems
SWAT_Gunzz
+3|6655
No...its none of that. If it was a PB prob I would get a kick message and it would not wait as long as 30-40 minutes to boot me, it would have been within the first 5 minutes. Not overclocked at all either. And I do run as admin always.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard