C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5311|$
My girlfriend just bought me an xbox 360 and I'd like some game suggestions to check out. I'm open to all types of games, nothing in specific. Just some games you guys like would be nice to recommend for me. Thanks guys
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

Halo
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6595|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
Battletoads.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
None at the moment, I'd wait for Duke Nukem Forever.
Dookie0119
+43|5778
Gta Iv
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6494|Sydney, Australia
Halo 3

Gears of War 1 & 2 (play with a friend, coop is very fun)

Forza 2 or 3 (this game deserves its high reviews)

Mass Effect

Rainbow Six: Vegas

Guitar Hero for party games.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5788|Catherine Black
Mirrors Edge, but only if you can get it cheap. Not worth a hefty pricetag.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Kez
+778|5703|London, UK
Rainbow Six Vegas, 1 or 2. Both are very similar, although 2 has some extra features like sprinting and shit. Both are nearly identical online too. You can't go wrong with this game!
C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5311|$
Thanks guys! I also have a question about the memory. It comes with 256 which is good til I get a hard drive this weekend. I saved a game on the xbox's memory it already has, if I install the hard drive, will I still have those game saves that were stored on the xbox's memory it came with?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5788|Catherine Black

C0Ry<3 wrote:

Thanks guys! I also have a question about the memory. It comes with 256 which is good til I get a hard drive this weekend. I saved a game on the xbox's memory it already has, if I install the hard drive, will I still have those game saves that were stored on the xbox's memory it came with?
Yes.

I agree with Kez, Rainbow Six is a brilliant game.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6659|The darkside of Denver
Dead Rising. Best game ever! Also, Gears of war 1/2, Forza Motorsport 3, rainbow six vegas is ok I suppose.. Ummm I had slot of fun playing crackdown co op, then there's MW2, COD4, Fable 2, GTAIV
C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5311|$
Ohh, alright thanks finray. That means I can play this game til I get the hard drive and still play it afterwards on the saved game. Yeah. I looked up that game and it looks really fun, thanks for the ideas guys Keep em coming, maybe this thread will help out other guys looking for games also

SonderKommando wrote:

Dead Rising. Best game ever! Also, Gears of war 1/2, Forza Motorsport 3, rainbow six vegas is ok I suppose.. Ummm I had slot of fun playing crackdown co op, then there's MW2, COD4, Fable 2, GTAIV
Good choice of games, I already had my eye on MW2 and fable 2

Last edited by C0Ry<3 (2009-12-20 10:12:35)

TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5904|CA
Prototype, Skate 2, Battlefield: Bad Company, DiRT 2, any sports game of your choice.
C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5311|$
Thanks tophat, I love the skate games. DiRT 2 looks pretty good also. Keep em coming guys

wow, I just looked up the trailer for prototype, that game looks really fun! I will be getting that one for sure

Last edited by C0Ry<3 (2009-12-20 18:31:33)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645
torchlight ask aussiereaper about it
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command
Russian roulette.
SonderKommando
Prototype is awful man.  I played it for ten minutes and was like FUCK THIS GAME.  seriously Dead Rising.  One of my most favorite games of all times.. 
https://blog.pricegrabber.co.uk/buttonsmasher/files/2008/08/dead-rising-dead-rising-lots-and-lots-of-zombies.jpg
C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5311|$
I like dead rising also, I want to get it when I have the money! I'm saving up for skate 2, MW2 and Halo 3 so far. I want to check out some of the games you guys recommended!
SonderKommando

C0Ry<3 wrote:

I like dead rising also, I want to get it when I have the money! I'm saving up for skate 2, MW2 and Halo 3 so far. I want to check out some of the games you guys recommended!
The sequel looks to be pretty neat too.  DR1 took a special place in my heart, i love zombie games, i love george romero films, and i live in Colorado (the game is set here) so it was like jesus made this game just for me.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Just be warned Skate isn't Tony Hawk-style 1 million point combo arcade skating.  It's fun to play but really hard to master.

If you have a live account check out some of the games you can download for like $10.  There's some good ones that are mindless fun.  I personally liked Zuma.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH
go to a locally owned used video game store (not a chain like Game Stop). you will find better deals on recent game titles. also if they are good, they will run the disc in a machine that will resurface the disc and remove all scratches.
SonderKommando

loubot wrote:

go to a locally owned used video game store (not a chain like Game Stop). you will find better deals on recent game titles. also if they are good, they will run the disc in a machine that will resurface the disc and remove all scratches.
I havent seen a mom and pop game store in probably five years here.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5961|Places 'n such
No-one's said fallout 3!
Tis a damn good game and works perfectly on console despite being an obvious pc choice.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5311|$
I know what skate is lol I've played it many times at friends houses. I will check out fallout 3, I hear its pretty good.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6259|B.C. Canada
MXC vs ATV reflex was a decent game. Also check out Dirt 2 and of course Modern Warfare 2.
If you like hockey get NHL 10 not fucking NHL 2K10.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard