banksd1983
APC whore
+20|6635
Playing on my clan's server this evening as I have the highest rank in the server, I always take the commanding position and give it to one of my clan mates by resigning and talking to them over Ventrillo and telling them when I did so.

Unfortunately this causes a couple pissed off people in the server who want the position.

So next time you start calling people out and accusing them of hacking/abusing their power as admins, please think of this first when the same guy keeps getting the commander position.

/rant
Riot77
Banned
+20|6698|camping your spawn
Ikuza
Commander Disconnect
+-1|6770
So the point of the rant was to make people think that it's clan collusion before thinking cheating admin.  I'm not sure that really much better.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6734|Dallas
k
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6793|St. Louis, MO
So you get your score doubled every round because you pay money for your server?Kinda messed up you can buy your score.Sorta seems like leagal clan statpadding.
StabStabStab
I want a cool title!
+26|6554|Canada
But it's illegal.
sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6561
whenever i am commander after a few rounds i always ask, out of courtesy, to check to see if anybody else wants to do it. if they do, i resign and let someone else have a go. if not i will carry on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard