InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6659|Cumberland, MD, USA
When you get into an APC battle with another APC while in an APC and you know you're both hurting badly does anyone else ram the other APC so if you blow up you take him with you? I just did this and got kicked. Is APC ramming That bad, or is the admin just a 12 year old?
WarmPudgy
+41|6603|Arkansas
hes immature
dont fret over it
jeffpod
+14|6602
I think you had a twelve-year old admin.
smacktardthefirst
+30|6599|Good ol' Canada
I firmly believe you did the best thing. I will always go straight for them when in battle, if I am gonna die, so are they!!!
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6825|NÃ¥rvei

Right on, ramming is the way to go !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6612|Seattle

Dirka Dirka, Mohamed Jihad!!!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
DSRTurtle
+56|6701
i don't ram them but i get as close as i can before I die.  I hope to take them with me, or least damage them more so a teammate can finish them off with an AT Rocket quickly.  I know some servers have rules against aircraft and vehicle ramming.  I've seen people get kicked the 2nd time they have flown a vehicle into someone.  Tanks are good for running over those little 3 man buggies and atvs.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2006-04-18 14:37:06)

Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6664|South Korea.

WarmPudgy wrote:

hes immature
dont fret over it
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6739|Belgium
Whenever i'm in an apc fighting against another apc i keep a little distance and fire away with everything i got; the key here is to stay put in your apc although you are almost in the dead zone. The other one will or jump out or stop shooting, explode, and will die just before your apc blows. You have to jump out before that and you will have half your life bar away, but still you got the kill.

Ps: Citizen one, i would probably love korea !
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6722|NL
thats called raping and is not allowed on ranked server

ROFL
WarmPudgy
+41|6603|Arkansas

Poncho wrote:

thats called raping and is not allowed on ranked server

ROFL
only if you penetrate
touching is only sexual assault
wachtler83
+22|6601|Columbus,Ohio
poncho how is that raping?
Col.Severinus
+6|6657|America (half German, boo ya)

King_County_Downy wrote:

it's spelled derka derk lol... well it is if you're a redneck.

Rule of thumb though on your apc battles. The BTR-90 will never beat the LAV-25 in a head-on battle when they both have full health, unless the lav misses with the missile shot or has help from an AT rocket. So I guess ramming is good as a last resort, though I personally don't do it, and I avoid apc's who do it... but that's just me.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6725
yeah ram jihad what ever just get them out of armour, them spawnkilling your players means you loose alot of tickets, you ramming them or jihad and blowing them up will save a few tickets for a while so im all for it and we allow all this stuff on our server in game.

play it how you want you payed your money
Rizen_Ji
+41|6751|200m out and smiling at you.
smacktard idiot 12 year old..... that's my explanation
StabStabStab
I want a cool title!
+26|6599|Canada
Jihad APC FTW!
Shivan
+1|6666
yeah, i always ram when im' in an apc and the enemy has a tank, because unless the tank is clueless i have no chance, usually force him to blow himself up too
bloody annoying though, had it done to myself a few times too, thats karma i guess
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6662|Peoria
I like to load up an APC with C4 when going after tanks. That way, if I know I'm not going to kill it, I just Jihad it.
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6641|Quebec city, Canada
ive never seen someone ramming me with an apc and ive never done it but still i think its a good idea when you know youre about to die anyway
[BS]_Bone_
+17|6602|USA

King_County_Downy wrote:

go team america lol

but when i am on karkand sometimes i will see that the armor is all hanging around together on USMC, so i wil be spec ops and C4 my APC up run into them weaken the tank with the "TOW" shot from the APC and use the other shots on the other 2 APC's, i have 1 C4 on the front for the armor, 2 on each side for APC... sometimes they have teammates hanging in there vehicle and i get lucky and kill like 6 people and the engineers hanging around them they call me a queer and then we play on and i get kicked for more APC C4ing and i come back onto the server and say "i am an iraqi dude, they ram in real like, why can't on here"
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6712|Germany
Just ramming with an APC?

Whoa,you should see me in a tank.I still believe in the fact that tanks have a huge psychological impact on the enemy,especially infantry.
When I approach I try to raise hell,pushing jeeps into walls,ramming tanks so they can't the decisive last shot before I do,just go rampage.If somebody kicks you for APC-ramming it's kinda lame,when there's not even C4 on the APC.
StabStabStab
I want a cool title!
+26|6599|Canada
Crushing transports with a tank can actually kill you. Same with ramming the satellite scan trailer (the rotating thing does massive damage).

Hitting an APC with a tank can flip it (the APC) over or onto its side. It's hilarious.

Jihad tank/APC is a sure way to deliver your payload, one way or another.
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6690|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
I ram all the time
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6671|Brisbane, Australia

I flipped an APC with a vod

Rode the rofl-copter that day
ComradeWho
+50|6710|Southern California
only newbies do that shit where they "back off and fire, back off and fire"
the more aggressive APC always wins... you always advanced on your target.. and i always ram and see how they like it.
ramming is just part of smart armor use IMO
sounds like you had a little baby.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard