FLaXCarnage
+1|6826|Florida
I have tried everything and cant get the knife badge so i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6861|Delaware
Ask your commander to search for snipers, then sneak up on them. Hide in alleyways. Run around all match with nothing but a knife. Really an easier badge than some because there's no time requirement.
FLaXCarnage
+1|6826|Florida
Good idea thanks man ill try that but im still open for ideas.
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6880|Toronto, Canada
I got my expert knife on the first try. Not on one of those pistol/knife servers either, on a regular karkand server.....

Use nothing but a knife. No matter what, don't use anything else. You see someone shooting at you? Bunny hop like a man possessed if you have to, but charge the poor guy and knife him in the head. basically, run around, and you see someone, sprint at them. I find players tend to panic when someone rushes around the corner at them. I would have been about 18 and 40 if people had of just taken a knee and shot me, but instead you have people jumping back, trying to pull out the grenade launcher, etc. By the time they do, I  have arrived . And if you have a friend who is a medic that wants free points, have him come with you. He can revive you, and also if you run into more than one or two guys he can shoot a couple off your back and let you knife whoever is left.

Let me know if this helps.

-Song
FLaXCarnage
+1|6826|Florida
Do you guys suggest small maps or large
Ryan
+1,230|6883|Alberta, Canada

they should have a grenade launcher badge
Col-Khadafi
+0|6837|Your Mom's House

ryan_14 wrote:

Why not a bunch of [insert anything]Whore Badges.
FLaXCarnage
+1|6826|Florida
Lol ya good idea. And i got it thanx to SongOfWar so thanx a million man.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6826|Bulgaria
I NEED this badge!! It is the only one I don't have!!!!!!!!
lowyaukee
+2|6874

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Try your best to get it before you have 20,000 points.  Otherwise, you will miss the rank of First Sergeant.
FLaXCarnage
+1|6826|Florida
Now i all i need is explosive ordinance and command.
Kriznik
+0|6811

lowyaukee wrote:

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Try your best to get it before you have 20,000 points.  Otherwise, you will miss the rank of First Sergeant.
yes, this really SUX... EA miss this "little" annoying information ... i had more than 20.000 point before patch...

well i think that ranking now is worst than before
FLaXCarnage
+1|6826|Florida
Any body wanna get my explosive ordinance for me . I been tryin its hard keep gettin 10 and 11.
[OTH]-DocSparky
+1|6826|Baton Rouge, La, USA
Finally, I got the knife badge!!! It happened on Sharqi last night. I had followed the advice of SongOfWar as well and finally hit 7 (after getting 6 for 3 different rounds).

So far the two toughest badges to get have been the Engineer badge (repairs) and the knife badge. I was loosing my mind with the knife though. You K/D ratio just spirals when you focus on it.

Thanks for the tips.
The Soup Nazi
+18|6827|North Lauderdale, FL
i wrote in another thread about my methodology if anyone needs some tips.  what i did was join a squad on Sharqui and let them know that i was going for the veteran knife badge.  once they knew that, they helped by spotting enemies for me and distracting them with gunfire.  while they would be firing at my victims, i'd sneak around them and knife them in the back. 

come to think of it, most badges should be acquired this way instead of going off alone.  it's much easier when you've got a cooperative squad who's out to help you. 
FLaXCarnage
+1|6826|Florida
Ok pretend this is a different thread. I got my command badge.Now all i need to have all my basics is the explosives but i cant achieve 13.Tips?
holocost
+1|6827|ireland,cork

ryan_14 wrote:

your totally right man and i think they should have a nade badge aswell
FLaXCarnage
+1|6826|Florida

holocost wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

your totally right man and i think they should have a nade badge aswell
They both should count under explosives ordinance.
holocost
+1|6827|ireland,cork
well i got my explosive badge by getting up on the building behind the fiirst base in karkand a i just threw down 1 c4 at a time and i got the badge but i also got a few more c4 kills for good measure oh and make sure it is a 64 plyer map
FLaXCarnage
+1|6826|Florida
Ok thanks ill try that.Did you have a support resupply you or what.
holocost
+1|6827|ireland,cork
no i just used a couple of nades when i ran out asked for supplies and waited untik my commander dropped them ps i have another suggestion:go onto a 64 player karkand an go mec. go the first building and plant c4 on the concrete pipes just where the usmc come through and blow the **** out of them pps you can lie on the burned out car just next to the building

Last edited by holocost (2005-10-17 14:16:35)

FLaXCarnage
+1|6826|Florida
Lol thanx again dude nice tips.
LT.BNPLAYN*RIP*
+0|6860
64 PLAYER SERVER'S AND karkand server larger server arethe best. just make sure there is no timer. flank them if you can. right  side on US team side there is almost always 5-10 just siting waiting to be knifed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard