Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

Pfft.  $60 million is chump change to Tiger.

Bull3t wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

good for him ........... I guess, take what you can get

but

when I here this shit ( and it ain't just him ) it pisses me off .......... an athlete playing some game makes millions - the military personal, the police officer, the fire-fighter, the EMS don't make anything close to what some guy shooting hoops or tackling a quarterback ...... yet we're the ones that protect your life or fight to save your life or bring you back to life
People are to dim-witted to see that.
Millions and millions can do what police officers, military, firefighters, ems, etc., can do.  Find me millions with Tiger's degree of golfing talent.

Last edited by Ilocano (2009-12-03 15:35:19)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
rdx-fx
+955|6592
Making millions of dollars, worth a billion dollars, married to a hot white chick, and tapping a bunch of other hot-ish, white-ish, blond-ish women on the side.

And he comes out and admits it.

Oh, hell, his "street cred" just went through the roof. 
Rappers are looking at him going. "Daaaaaaaaaammn! Playa got GAME!!"
Kids in the 'hood are looking at him, going "Fuck that 50 cent chump, I wanna be like Tiger!"

Now, how long until his clothing endorsements are seen in the hood?
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6512|Gold Coast
lol
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD

rdx-fx wrote:

Making millions of dollars, worth a billion dollars, married to a hot white chick, and tapping a bunch of other hot-ish, white-ish, blond-ish women on the side.

And he comes out and admits it.

Oh, hell, his "street cred" just went through the roof. 
Rappers are looking at him going. "Daaaaaaaaaammn! Playa got GAME!!"
Kids in the 'hood are looking at him, going "Fuck that 50 cent chump, I wanna be like Tiger!"

Now, how long until his clothing endorsements are seen in the hood?
it's actually true. all the 'gangsta' kids I know on facebook have all been like "daaaaamnn tiger u da nigga!"
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
rdx-fx
+955|6592
My wife came up with this one;

"The important question is, does he take after his asian side or his black side? Suppose it doesn't really matter. Considering the amount of money he has, size of his cock is of minor importance."

Good thing she's a redhead...

Last edited by rdx-fx (2009-12-03 20:34:56)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

rdx-fx wrote:

My wife came up with this one;

"The important question is, does he take after his asian side or his black side? Suppose it doesn't really matter. Considering the amount of money he has, size of his cock is of minor importance."

Good thing she's a redhead...
Maybe it the shlong is big but he;s got tiny wontons?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand
Being reported that an unidentified blonde woman has been taken to hospital from Woods' house....Maybe he tried to finish her off.
I know fucking karate
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6743|Reality
provide a link ffs.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

inb4 99probs
Stubbee
+223|6743|Reality
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Stubbee
+223|6743|Reality
I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children. I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I've done, but I want to do my best to try.

I would like to ask everyone, including my fans, the good people at my foundation, business partners, the PGA Tour, and my fellow competitors, for their understanding. What's most important now is that my family has the time, privacy, and safe haven we will need for personal healing.

After much soul searching, I have decided to take an indefinite break from professional golf. I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person.

Again, I ask for privacy for my family and I am especially grateful for all those who have offered compassion and concern during this difficult period.
More wins for other people but the purses will be a LOT smaller.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

i'm down with that - a little competition will be good.
i heard Herm Edwards say that when Tiger squares up his personal life, he'll be near unstoppable, that winning the way he did when he was fucking around just kept him from playing his very best. an interesting theory . . .
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand
Now, now...Now is the time ladies and gentleman, to bet.

Odds on him braking Nicklaus's major record will go much higher.

Seriously though, I don't give a shit about his personal life, I want to seeing him playing golf, so in that sense I wish him the best.
I know fucking karate
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

justice, he'll beat it by four. y/n?
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand
Sounds about right, he'll need to adapt his game a little as he becomes an old man, but I see him being stronger once he comes back from all this.
I know fucking karate
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH
Tiger has lost it and will never get it back. All of the pun-tang has messed up his golf for good...he does not have the eye of the tiger.
pilebomb
+8|6120
Golf needs Tiger more than Tiger needs golf. Should be fun to see
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

https://i48.tinypic.com/2d0aygz.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
Millions and millions can do what police officers, military, firefighters, ems, etc., can do.  Find me millions with Tiger's degree of golfing talent.
But who cares really? Its not as if golf is a useful skill, its just another dumb concocted game.
Still don't understand who actually pays these people.
I recognise that look, its the 'Don't worry honey, I just remembered, you're still rich'.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

Dilbert_X wrote:

But who cares really? Its not as if golf is a useful skill, its just another dumb concocted game.
Still don't understand who actually pays these people.
golf is a game, an entertainment when played by pro's. Sponsors pay these people (touring pros are paid by the sponsors of tournaments, their personal sponsors, and equipment sponsors)

Dilbert_X wrote:

I recognise that look, its the 'Don't worry honey, I just remembered, you're still rich'.
taken in June. i'd say six months later she's not sporting that look anymore. and from what i've read, neither is he . . .

Last edited by burnzz (2009-12-12 04:19:24)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
Do the sponsors really think that paying someone millions of dollars means people will by their razor blades?
I reckon society is smarter than that now.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!

Dilbert_X wrote:

Do the sponsors really think that paying someone millions of dollars means people will by their razor blades?
I reckon society is smarter than that now.
Well, while discussing this point you've been reminded of razor blades and then you've reminded me that I need to get some more razor blades so yeah, probably.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

here's a man at the top of his profession, who made more in endorsement deals than he could ever hope to make on the golf course, that had the trust of his family, his sponsors, and the media.

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/21025/ss/tiger-pd.jpg

now he has a roomful of trophies. For the games' sake i hope he makes it back, for his kids sake i hope he makes it right.
Reciprocity
+721|6581|the dank(super) side of Oregon
Who cares?  He's rich, of course he's fucking vegas sluts. is he shooting heroin into his balls or killing whores?  If he was smart he would have already had an understanding with his wife.  In exchange for shitting out his kids and keeping up appearances she gets to live in abject luxury and he gets to bang random skanks.  it's good to be king.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard