I Want a New Duck
+43|6568|Up a tree
ice age 3    lol   loved it,  that thing that is chasing the nut
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
Up

8.5/10

First animation I've seen in years, it really was excellent, the way they developed the story was great.

It's amazing what technology can do with regards to the quality of picture, and in 1080p it was really awesome.
I know fucking karate
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

justice wrote:

Up

8.5/10

First animation I've seen in years, it really was excellent, the way they developed the story was great.

It's amazing what technology can do with regards to the quality of picture, and in 1080p it was really awesome.
K so I've heard nothing but good things about this movie. I'm going to watch it tonight.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
Yeah I had it sitting on my hardrive for ages, not feeling inspired to watch it, but the good reviews kept flowing in so I gave in.
I know fucking karate
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
The Men who Stare At Goats was a 10.  Great flick
Tu Stultus Es
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
World's Greatest Dad

7/10

Began with low expectations, but the story is actually pretty good and unusual, very watchable movie.
I know fucking karate
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5721|Gulf Coast

Year One - Had some really funny parts and I thought it was a potentially funny premise but it gets a little boring at times. 4/10
Commie Killer
+192|6388
Second? Night at the Museum 7.5/10

Dont like Ben Affleck much but it wasn't bad, I never saw this first one but it was a pretty good light hearted movie.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

justice wrote:

Up

8.5/10

Same (8.5). A fair assessment. Very nicely done.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England
Someone give me a film to watch, similar to Donnie Darko.

Kind of a depressive film based on a teen's life.

Don't ask why
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6464|Tyne & Wear, England
Paranormal Activity - 3/10
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

FFLink wrote:

Kind of a depressive film based on a teen's life.
Back to the Future II
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

Commie Killer wrote:

Second? Night at the Museum 7.5/10

Dont like Ben Affleck much but it wasn't bad, I never saw this first one but it was a pretty good light hearted movie.

lol

how anyone could confuse Ben Stiller with Ben Affleck is beyond me
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5251
inglourious basterds - 9/10
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646
hmm yea might go see Avatar some said its racist or heard it on tv somewhere since there are no black people, the only black people in the movie are the actors who play the natives(blue people) but none on the human side...
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black
So?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

The Maiden Heist

2/10

Fucking terrible.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone
Zombieland - 9/10

Fucken funny.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
And the chicks hot too
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
War of the Worlds

5/10

Dakota Fanning was way scarrier than the aliens.

Also, if the military can't hurt the pods with 120mm canons, how is Tom Cruise able to fuck up one with an axe?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Shawshank Redemption, 10/10 epic movie.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6192|Roma

M.O.A.B wrote:

Shawshank Redemption, 10/10 epic movie.
Last night on TV? I watched it too ^^
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

blademaster wrote:

hmm yea might go see Avatar some said its racist or heard it on tv somewhere since there are no black people, the only black people in the movie are the actors who play the natives(blue people) but none on the human side...
Sounds like one of those instances where someone tosses out the race card as soon as they can. Happened with Flags of Our Fathers or something like that.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
I saw The Road.

It was one of the more uncomfortable movies I have ever seen. If it had not been for the outstanding acting it would have been unbearable.

Dark and depressing. Bleak.
The father and son team spent their days scavenging for food and dodging cannibals, constantly on the edge of starvation and preparing for suicide.

One scene was cringe worthy and made me glad the wife stayed home;
Spoiler (highlight to read):
They break into this cabin and find a ' pantry ' full of half eaten and crazed people in the basement. Then the cannibals come home and they try to hide upstairs. The dad puts the gun to the kids head, his last bullet and begins to reassure the boy he will be alright. " But dad, will I see you again? "
knarly stuff.

Do not let kids see this movie. Don't take a date to it. If you think you can handle it, go see it alone.

for what it was, the acting was brilliant and the story worked. The cringe factor makes this hard to rate.

8/10
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

Bad biology

2/10 

Probably the worst film you can watch, it only gets 2 because it's so retarded it makes it good... kinda, that is if you like penises that have arms and legs.. lol

Do not watch

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard