baggs
+732|6196
Fuck! It's getting so bad now, i hate anyone thats on the road, everyone is an enemy. What the fuck is wrong with people?!

Can't fucking indicate can you? I know it's not broken, you're just too fat and idle to use it.

Oh thats clever, no indication and a late heavy braking manoevure into that corner!

The speed limit says 40 but you're doing 22, any actual reason other than you're a fucking idiot driver?

I guess you didn't see that cyclist that was 4 inches from going under your wheel, did you grandad?

To name but a few. As for buses, i don't even want to go there, i might just end up beating someone to death today.

I'm at my wits end after a drive home from work some days, the only way to combat it is to grief other drivers on the way home, that provides some small amusement but finding drivers to piss off is few and far between cause they are all too oblivious to their surroundings. Too busy gobbing off at their spastic kids and thinking about other shit thats clearly far more important than that job in hand which is.... driving your fucking car!
Benzin
+576|5990
lol
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX
It seemed to get suddenly worse about a year or two before I left ~2004.
People started running red lights, going all over the road, going mental for no reason.
I nearly got wiped out by a Fedex driver reversing at maximum speed out of a driveway - he had about a 30 meter runup going backwards.

I don't know really, maybe IQs have dropped or maybe poor people can afford to buy cars.
With many people having dodgy licenses, no insurance, MOT etc it was getting nasty.

Having said that the standard of driving in Aus is much lower.
Hadn't seen people drinking while driving until I came here
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

Remove yourself from the equation
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6486|Sydney, Australia
You should get that road rage checked out, it's a public road, therefore there will be other people using it, and these people will have different driving habits and idiosyncrasies. Learn to protect yourself and your own car, that's the smart thing to do, retaliating by griefing other drivers will only increase your chance of being involved in an accident.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

jsnipy wrote:

Remove yourself from the equation
Good point, I just take whatever comes and listen to the stereo.
That and drive a Volvo worth less than my excess.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6713|Sydney, Australia

baggs wrote:

Can't fucking indicate can you?
Failure to indicate should carry a suspension from driving.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6570|Columbus, OH
Maybe you should drink before driving to help relax you while on the road.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Here indicating is a sign of weakness, it gives people a chance to cut you off before you maneuvre.

Never seen people driving along swigging a bottle of beer or Jack Daniels before.
SamBo
Blackburn Rovers Fan
+102|5315|Stoke, England
I only indicate when there's people if there ain't I cba

anyway, my mate is terrible, at a cross roads turning right with a car infront of us also going right, but theres on coming traffic so obviously we wait, one of the on coming cars signals right, which leans it would be safe for the car infront of us to go.  0.2 seconds pass; "FUCKING GO DICKHEAD! GO DICKHEAD! GO DICKHEAD! GO DICKHEAD! FUCKING GO!! DICKHEAD FUCKIN GOO!"

fuckin hell hes like that at roundabouts aswell, very impatient
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6654|The Outer Circle

baggs wrote:

As for buses, i don't even want to go there!
Please do,

I'm a bus driver, and trust me car drivers are a lot worse than any large vehicle driver.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America
Interestingly, I was watching some stand-up comedy about driving at which point he said, "You learn very very quickly that it is mostly about swearing, actually. That's all you're doing, swearing, in a box with wheels. "
mcminty

SamBo wrote:

SamBo
Blackburn Rovers Fan
+102|5315|Stoke, England

mcminty wrote:

SamBo wrote:

mcminty

TPM-J45P3R- wrote:

baggs wrote:

Please do,

I'm a bus driver, and trust me car drivers are a lot worse than any large vehicle driver.
Props to ya for driving buses.
baggs
+732|6196
indicating should be a natural habit, i do it all the time so i do it without even having to think, standard procedure. i ever catch you in front of me and not indiciating, Sam, i'll rage on you

As for buses, lets say the ones round here are terribad, they don't care, probably much to do with the amount of bus stops along the stretch of road i drive along to work. All because kids are now too fat to walk an extra 100 yards to a bus stop. I know you're supposed to give way to buses, but these fuckers think you should give way when you are overtaking them, just cause they flicked on their indicator they think they have right of way, well what if i'm already along side the prick when he does it. At one point, my route to work converges with no less than 5 buses, commercial and privately hired. The privately hired buses are the worst.
SamBo
Blackburn Rovers Fan
+102|5315|Stoke, England
if you're behind me, I'll indicated! All right!?!?!
Shadow893
lel
+75|6684|England

TPM-J45P3R- wrote:

baggs wrote:

Please do,

yeah ill agree with that. ive been doing a lot of motorway driving recently about 2000 miles in the last month and big lorries have the best road etiquette ive ever seen.

white van drivers are still twats no matter what road they are on.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

Shadow893 wrote:

white van drivers are still twats no matter what road they are on.
This is a Universal truth - worldwide, white van drivers suck.
SamBo
Blackburn Rovers Fan
+102|5315|Stoke, England
im the passenger in a white van a lot, probably where I picked up my bad habbits
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6181|Canada

damn I hate those 4-wheelers  (trucker jimbo for cars)
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6335
THAT IS AWESOME!!! Must. Have. It. Nao!!!!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Nintendogamer
+72|6579|Chelmsford, UK

mcminty wrote:

baggs wrote:

Can't fucking indicate can you?
Failure to indicate should carry a suspension from driving.
too right, number of times i've been waiting at junction and someone turns left without indicating i've lost count.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6587|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

Here indicating is a sign of weakness, it gives people a chance to cut you off before you maneuvre.

Never seen people driving along swigging a bottle of beer or Jack Daniels before.
you must be a masshole.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard