Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

An HIV-positive man infected his wife with the virus because he wanted to start having sex with her again.

The 35-year-old injected his blood into the sleeping woman, who had refused to have a physical relationship for a year after discovering he was carrying the virus that causes Aids.

He pricked her twice with a sewing needle laced with his blood, believing the pair would be 'equals' once more.

But he was behind bars in New Zealand today awaiting sentencing after admitting infecting another person with a disease.

The husband had emigrated to the country in 2004 with his wife and two young children, none of whom can be named.

Immigration officials found he had HIV, but his wife and children did not, during compulsory health checks.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne … slept.html
Now that Obama has lifted the ban on people with HIV coming into this country, you can expect more stories like this.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada
dont worry, swine flu will get you first.
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6772
I see his angle
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6718|Sydney, Australia

Macbeth wrote:

Now that Obama has lifted the ban on people with HIV coming into this country, you can expect more stories like this.
Because... that is a common action taken by those infected with HIV?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

Wouldn't it be awesome if it turned out Macbeth was Glenn Beck's internet alter ego?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Everyone was bitching at lowing and telling him that not catching HIV/AIDS from an immigrant was up to the person who was clean or was up to the infected person being careful. But it seems asking for a person not to spread a deadly disease is too much to ask. So why should we let more deadly disease carriers all over the place?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada

Macbeth wrote:

Everyone was bitching at lowing and telling him that not catching HIV/AIDS from an immigrant was up to the person who was clean or was up to the infected person being careful. But it seems asking for a person not to spread a deadly disease is too much to ask. So why should we let more deadly disease carriers all over the place?
Gotta say, aids is already here.... how about you dont have sex with an immigrant, problem solved?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Nic wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Gotta say, aids is already here.... how about you dont have sex with an immigrant, problem solved?
She didn't have sex with him, that's why he gave her HIV.

Besides that, what benefit is there to the country or anyone in it to have more people with HIV all over the place?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada

Macbeth wrote:

Nic wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

She didn't have sex with him, that's why he gave her HIV.

Besides that, what benefit is there to the country or anyone in it to have more people with HIV all over the place?
Hes a nut, I think the fact that he is an immigrant hand much to do with him infecting her... and if you couldnt tell, the "how about YOU dont have sex with an immigrant" was directed at you, not her.

You are using a example of someone who is mentally ill, to argue a point about people who are physically ill.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Nic wrote:

You are using a example of someone who is mentally ill, to argue a point about people who are physically ill.
Whether he is mentally ill or not doesn't change the fact that he immigrated with HIV and ended up spreading it. Still proves the whole "why are they being allowed here" thing.
Also you never answered

Macbeth wrote:

ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

Macbeth wrote:

Nic wrote:

Whether he is mentally ill or not doesn't change the fact that he immigrated with HIV and ended up spreading it. Still proves the whole "why are they being allowed here" thing.
Also you never answered

Macbeth wrote:

Would you feel better if we just killed everyone with HIV? That way when you're date raping girls you wouldn't have to worry about it.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

ghettoperson wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Nic wrote:

Also you never answered

Macbeth wrote:

Would you feel better if we just killed everyone with HIV? That way when you're date raping girls you wouldn't have to worry about it.
You don't have any reason why it would be a good thing to let more people with HIV into your country do you?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

There are people already in the country with HIV. There are people already in the country with hepatitis. I don't catch this by wearing a condom/not having sex with skanky people. I don't see why you'd care, I thought blacks/Mexicans/immigrants disgust you, you wouldn't sleep with them.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

ghettoperson wrote:

There are people already in the country with HIV. There are people already in the country with hepatitis. I don't catch this by wearing a condom/not having sex with skanky people. I don't see why you'd care, I thought blacks/Mexicans/immigrants disgust you, you wouldn't sleep with them.
The last 2 women I slept with weren't Americans by birth. So I don't think I hate immigrants.

This very story was about a person who now has HIV because they wouldn't have sex with a person with AIDS, so don't give me the "wear a condom" argument.

Sure there are people already here with HIV/AIDS, again tell me the benefit of letting more people with that disease into the country?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada
Are you implying that just because someone has AIDS, they cant be a contributing member of society?
jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

Nic wrote:

Are you implying that just because someone has AIDS, they cant be a contributing member of society?
No they contribute. They contribute AIDS
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Nic wrote:

I'm saying they would be an unnecessary added risk to the people already here, who are already contributing members of society.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6443|Chicago, IL
Don't date/marry an HIV positive immigrant?  That's usually good advice to live by.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada

Macbeth wrote:

Nic wrote:

I'm saying they would be an unnecessary added risk to the people already here, who are already contributing members of society.
So, say, some foreign billionaire industrialist, wanted to immigrate to the USA, and would open up factories that provide hundreds of jobs for Americans, he should be turned around if he had AIDS?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Nic wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Nic wrote:

So, say, some foreign billionaire industrialist, wanted to immigrate to the USA, and would open up factories that provide hundreds of jobs for Americans, he should be turned around if he had AIDS?
There are no foreign billionaire industrialist AIDS patients.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada

Macbeth wrote:

Nic wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

And someone who is sick enough to give his wife AIDS is pretty rare too. So don't use that as a basis for not allowing AIDS carriers into your country...
jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

Nic wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Nic wrote:

And someone who is sick enough to give his wife AIDS is pretty rare too. So don't use that as a basis for not allowing AIDS carriers into your country...
Risk, risk, risk, risk.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Nic wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Nic wrote:

People give other people AIDS all the time.
There aren't any industrialist AIDs patients and that's a fact actually.

Would you be fine if the U.S. sent just half of our AIDS patients over to Canada? Since you have no problem with them.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada

Macbeth wrote:

Nic wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

People give other people AIDS all the time.
Point is, you are using an example of someone who intentionally pricked his wife with a infected needle, not someone who had consensual sex. Are you to blind to see that. And I am not against infected people being allowed into Canada... but once again you are using an incredibly stupid question to prove a point....
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

Macbeth wrote:

This very story was about a person who now has HIV because they wouldn't have sex with a person with AIDS, so don't give me the "wear a condom" argument.

Sure there are people already here with HIV/AIDS, again tell me the benefit of letting more people with that disease into the country?
I believe mentally deranged people with HIV shouldn't be allowed into the country, or should be put in an institution. People with HIV can still be normal contributing members of society though, I met an extremely successful businessman who has HIV.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard