The Forum Alien
+89|6807|The planet Tophet
what does that mean in my stats?
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6783|The Hague, Holland
Best Round
Global Ranking

And what i'd like to know, how can you play 59 hours and only be Corporal?

Last edited by Sgt.Gh0st (2005-10-15 04:56:04)

*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
thanks for the fast answer
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
YEAH i dont know its weird
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6838|A Small Isle in the Tropics

its not weird.. that was how mine was like as well.. and it still is important thing is to enjoy the game..and do you darn best to stay alive
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6775|NRW,Germany
Thank you *TS*tphai for saving my ego ^^
Always thought I´m the one who sucks most at close combat

Edit: You should try playing more supporting classes like medic to get some teamwork points.

Last edited by Tigg@lot (2005-10-15 17:03:15)

*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
i do try medic a lot and enginner and support(support not as much), and anti tank but i just dont get many kills. or revives or you know. im just not that good i stink ill never go up in anymore ranks it sucks.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
and i do enjoy the game a lot tell you the truth i played like 6 hours today
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6783|The Hague, Holland

*TS*tphai wrote:

i do try medic a lot and enginner and support(support not as much), and anti tank but i just dont get many kills. or revives or you know. im just not that good i stink ill never go up in anymore ranks it sucks.
Dont look down, face up and look for cover.
Try playing as a Medic, Sniper, Spec-Ops. THOSE are the guys who usually get the kills. The other classes are good in other situations
TrevorP
+0|6794
I drive a tank and then when it blows up i get out and shoot a rocket launcher, or use c4 or go assault.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6838|A Small Isle in the Tropics

*TS*tphai wrote:

don worry.. patience.. i was there before, same exact ratios.. so, i m scared chicken shit of being shot at.. i sit in a tank (yeah..tank whore ).. or i snipe from afar (m95 whore).. if not for 1.03 i would still be a lance corporal..
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

should I move this thing to chatter ?

no, I won't....question has been answered.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard