millhous
+39|6639|OREEGONE, USA
I've aquired all but 2 of the Special Forces Service Ribbons.  Unfortunatly, when i go to BFHQ, it says I have recieved them just by looking and scrolling down the recent awards history (and on my signature), but they do not show up down at the bottom with my other special forces heli, crew, and armor ribbons.  Just wondering if anyone else has seen this or knows whats up.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6651|South Korea.
How do you even get them dude? I played five hours on all of em.
millhous
+39|6639|OREEGONE, USA
The requirements aren't 5 hours as UBAR says.  Its alot more, but i believe its 50 hours total in theatre.
Unitedsas
+0|6642
check my stats i got this  1 day ago and played 30 mins more i think
Sa¢ripan
+12|6742|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
yup thats bugged the sf ribons dont appear anymore in BFHQ. i think its since 1.21
millhous
+39|6639|OREEGONE, USA

Sa¢ripan wrote:

yup thats bugged the sf ribons dont appear anymore in BFHQ. i think its since 1.21
That sucks.  I still can't believe how many bugs still exist with this many patches.  I mean any rank above 2nd LT. comes up as rank_13 etc.  Plus the special forces awards.  Dice may work in Switzerland, but they definitly spend most of their time in the Netherlands smoking up too much shit.
BADcable
+0|6614
yes it is 50 hours total in each not 5 as posted on bf2s, look at the requirements posted here and compare

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page=stats&account=43398032&show=all
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6647|Camoran's Paradise
yeah its 50.  i got my SAS right around 50 hrs.
ZimiZuhu
+11|6661
its not only the SF ribbons.. i got my WCR and I can see it only on my recently gained awards scroll thing..   when i'll get more awards, no one can see that i have it really sux

u can't even even activate any ribbons picture at BFHQ. hope next patch removes these damn bugs.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6696|Howell, Mi USA
Requirements for SF Service Ribbons

5 Hours played on team
50 hours time in theater
1 second on all maps the team is featured
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Rumfuddle
+14|6720

Cbass wrote:

5 Hours played on team
50 hours time in theater
I'll vouch for this as 100% accurate.
[CF]RipClaw
+0|6648
Guys... Read what he said.  He doesn't need nube help with figuring how to obtain a ribbon.  There appears to be a bug just like he said where a recently acquired ribbons shows as such but it does not appear below in the structured arrangement.  I've experienced the same but only on SF ribbons.  I've received the SF Crew Service and the Russian Spetsnaz which show as the 6 most recent awards obtained.  It also shows here at BF2S. (which is awesome BTW) It doent appear on the Awards page in BFHQ under SF: Ribbons.  Kind of annoying but what I'm sure he is looking for... "I am too" is a fix?

Please no more tips on Requirements for SF Service Ribbons.  Is there a fix for the bug.

For the sceptics... YES I HAVE EARNED THESE RIBBONS

http://www.bf2s.com/player/43403772/
HM1{N}
+86|6646|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

Rumfuddle wrote:

Cbass wrote:

5 Hours played on team
50 hours time in theater
It is accurate, but if you look at my stats you will see that I have the Navy Seals ribbon but no MECSF ribbon, even though I have all the requirements.  Something seems to be hosed somewhere...MECSF ribbon now says you need to play as MECSF for 100 hours.

Last edited by HM1{N} (2006-04-20 03:57:02)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6768|Cambridge (UK)

Rumfuddle wrote:

Cbass wrote:

5 Hours played on team
50 hours time in theater
Then you'd both be wrong.

https://img147.imageshack.us/img147/3117/serviceribbon5go.th.jpg
Fatbubba
+0|6689

[CF]RipClaw wrote:

Guys... Read what he said.  He doesn't need nube help with figuring how to obtain a ribbon.  There appears to be a bug just like he said where a recently acquired ribbons shows as such but it does not appear below in the structured arrangement.  I've experienced the same but only on SF ribbons.  I've received the SF Crew Service and the Russian Spetsnaz which show as the 6 most recent awards obtained.  It also shows here at BF2S. (which is awesome BTW) It doent appear on the Awards page in BFHQ under SF: Ribbons.  Kind of annoying but what I'm sure he is looking for... "I am too" is a fix?

Please no more tips on Requirements for SF Service Ribbons.  Is there a fix for the bug.

For the sceptics... YES I HAVE EARNED THESE RIBBONS

http://www.bf2s.com/player/43403772/
This bug has been around since SF came out and will only show a max of 20 ribbons in BFHQ (vanilla and SF combined). Seeing as it's been there probably even before SF came out, I doubt they'll fix it any time soon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard