PermaG
+1|6844
Its a game.

Why not have some China VS MEC maps?
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6828|USA! USA! USA!
Ya, no kidding.  I wondered why the US is in every map.
blue60007
+0|6842
Well both communism and the middle east have something in common: they hate america

I think its funny how america was allies with the soviets, then 5 years later they were at "war"
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6819|Delaware

blue60007 wrote:

Well both communism and the middle east have something in common: they hate america

I think its funny how america was allies with the soviets, then 5 years later they were at "war"
A lot of the American generals in World War 2 despised how the Russians ran things, but they needed the Russians, and that's why they allied with them.
sinir
damned
+2|6817|Boston
Don't forget that Stalin and Hitler had a secret non-aggression pact that Hitler later betrayed, things could have easily turned out much differently....
PermaG
+1|6844
Since this is a video game, all political aspects aside, I am still waiting to see this. Wether is be an official map or a fan map, I am sure if well built, people will enjoy it.
Croak
+11|6803|San Marcos, CA
Well, when China decides to conquer Malaysia, it'll be the Commies vs the Islamis (I know, bad rhyme).

Pakistan and Afghanistan both border on China, for that matter, so there could be valid scenarios for a MEC/PLA conflict, even though the 'stans are technically in Asia, not the Middle East.
DeAThSniPer[CoD]
+8|6769|Virginia, United States
the chinese and mec r allies in this game retards, they r both communists.

y not jus have chinese and mec on the same map together vs. the us

Last edited by DeAThSniPer[CoD] (2005-10-13 17:56:05)

Croak
+11|6803|San Marcos, CA
You'll be sure to send us a list of all the communist countries in the Middle-East, right?  Because my list seems to be wrong, saying there's never been one. 

They use a crapload of Soviet weapons in the region, for sure, but ain't none of 'em too fond of Marx and Lenin and Mao.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6842|Sacramento, Cal
Still, that would be cool.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6836|A Small Isle in the Tropics

Malaysia will be the last place China wants to invade. Taiwan is first on the list, followed by the Sakharin Islands. So, Japan Defence Force vs PLA is a more realistic scenario. When Taiwan gets "taken", the PLA will also target Guam and potentially Okinawa because of their strategic importance to the US (especially since Clark Airbase and Subic Naval Base has been decomm).

China does business with the Middle East supplying arms, so the prospect of them going at each other's throats' is kind of remote but not impossible. The potential flash point is at Pakistan/India/China borders but MEC is Middle East Coalition and Pakistan/India is East Asia (or South Asia as CNN puts it), two distinct regions.

And yes, MEC is not communist. And no, I do not think nations hate the US (we all love McDonalds, Coca Cola, Ford). Its all about differences in political and religious ideologies, with the gun as the means to resolve disputes.
Australia*|AAC|*
+2|6771
While im normally the one who starts political disputes (ill crush you commie barstards and the french and the rspca) but hey i reckon the whole China VS MEC thing could work awsomely, because i hate the M16 in this game so much.

But on the idea of the combined map...

the americans have been known to secretly supply stingers to terrorist groups so they can nail the russian choppers, russia and china are both communists so how bout China VS MEC Viechles and US weapons or vice versa...

Australia*|AAC|*
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

Nah, too confusing. It's no wonder so many people have US characters in their stats pages. You can't get away from the Americans, (which is just how they like it I might add.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Croak
+11|6803|San Marcos, CA
Actually, most of us Americans could give a shit about the rest of the world, if we could be sure the rest of the world didn't give a shit about us.  We tried the isolation bit a few times, it always ended badly.
Rosse_modest
+76|6774|Antwerp, Flanders
Did I actually read that right?
"the chinese and mec r allies in this game retards, they r both communists"?
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6836

Rosse_modest wrote:

Did I actually read that right?
"the chinese and mec r allies in this game retards, they r both communists"?
You read it right.  I have a hard problem taking any post serious that can't be bothered to even type out three letter words.

And they say the new generation is smarter.
PermaG
+1|6844
I dont care if they or allies or enemies. Its a game and I hate playing with or aginst USMC on EVERY map. MEC vs PLA would just be a nice change.

Last edited by PermaG (2005-10-16 20:12:02)

nayo450
+-1|6791
why do they only have 3 military grupes? what about, i'm thouging this one out there,  coliton of South Ameracan nations
Dnamaster
+0|6809|Canada
or Canada! lol no seriously though, Russia would be a good add to the game
Rosse_modest
+76|6774|Antwerp, Flanders
Would it be? All MEC equipment is Russian...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard