Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5741

This thread is sucking more cock than usual. That's impressive. Congrats everyone.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6285|Carnoustie MASSIF

Macbeth wrote:

I'm a douche.
Here's a thought, how about...you don't click on it!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
yeah we need more contrived-trolling attempts from the master-of-threads: macbeth.

yo-bro go post some more latently homophobic stuff in D&ST whilst simultaneously applauding a well-known bisexual in EE.

the only things that sucks cock here are your personality, principles and moral values
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6727

Uzique wrote:

the only things that sucks cock here are your personality, principles and moral values
and http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=132892
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

Toilet Sex wrote:

Uzique wrote:

and http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=132892
"yo-bro go post some more latently homophobic stuff in D&ST whilst simultaneously applauding a well-known bisexual in EE."

ding ding
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5741

ok, sorry to make comment. Keep on with the super cool troll thing while arguing about shit nobody cares about.

GG
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6727

saw D&ST but didn't register what EE is

retard success

i'll go and buy a civic
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|6136|Toronto

Uzique wrote:

TSI wrote:

Uzique wrote:

it doesnt make you feel uncomfortable when you have friends in your expensive car, just like it's hypocritical to feel embarassed when someone asks you how much the rolex costs that you're flaunting around on your wrist whenever you leave the house... half of the motivations and incentives for buying that product, in a consumerist sense, are because of the connotations of luxury and the suggestions of wealth. beyond the basic level of utility and use, every single brand-product basically in existence is a STATEMENT of wealth and power just as much as a device with a purpose. that twinging feeling of uncomfortability you get when your friends sit in your flashy car isn't annoyance, it's your conscience reminding you what a prick you are because of your subliminal better-than-thou complex. freudian fact. dont argue!
I will.
I want a 951 not because it's a Porsche, rather because it is one of the better cars ever made, with perfect weight distribution, good handling, good power, etc...
i meant dont argue against the psychoanalytic cause of so-called 'guilt' or 'humility' over buying expensive things.

if you feel a sense of embarassment over having something more expensive than your friends, it's most frequently born out of the root-level conditioning you have that encourages you to have some notion of fiscal-superiority; you would never feel bad in the first place unless you were ingrained with some idea that 'expensive things can cause you to be considered a better person', an idea in itself which is of course absurd, but often the ostentatious motivations of materialists and consumerists.
"Car-spotting thread"

I love this.

In truth, though, I agree with you. However, I don't ask for prices; either I research or I let them tell me. Why? Simply because I grew up in a society where one does not ask, because it would lead to a "competition" of expensive things being bought by all in earshot.

To be honest, though, I don't care that much for the "money factor". I appreciate commodities for their practical luxury, not their superfluous vanities.

So I say bring on a race. Justice vs. Seal vs. VSpyVSpy vs. whomever else is in. Route will be the old Monte Carlo rally.
I like pie.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6285|Carnoustie MASSIF

TSI wrote:

Uzique wrote:

TSI wrote:

I will.
I want a 951 not because it's a Porsche, rather because it is one of the better cars ever made, with perfect weight distribution, good handling, good power, etc...
i meant dont argue against the psychoanalytic cause of so-called 'guilt' or 'humility' over buying expensive things.

if you feel a sense of embarassment over having something more expensive than your friends, it's most frequently born out of the root-level conditioning you have that encourages you to have some notion of fiscal-superiority; you would never feel bad in the first place unless you were ingrained with some idea that 'expensive things can cause you to be considered a better person', an idea in itself which is of course absurd, but often the ostentatious motivations of materialists and consumerists.
"Car-spotting thread"

I love this.

In truth, though, I agree with you. However, I don't ask for prices; either I research or I let them tell me. Why? Simply because I grew up in a society where one does not ask, because it would lead to a "competition" of expensive things being bought by all in earshot.

To be honest, though, I don't care that much for the "money factor". I appreciate commodities for their practical luxury, not their superfluous vanities.

So I say bring on a race. Justice vs. Seal vs. VSpyVSpy vs. whomever else is in. Route will be the old Monte Carlo rally.
Seal will lose instantly. Justice will cruise grabbing some bitches in his AM. Vspy will spin backwards off a cliff.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6652

TSI wrote:

see!? my little red commuter already got kicked to the curb! fuckin bourgeois capitalist elitist money grubbin so-and-sos . . .
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|6136|Toronto
Haha.

Considering I don't know what Seal drives, I'll reserve judgement; I know VSpy will probably spin out on the hairpins, and Justice will have some big trouble with the dips and crests, along with the snow. Actually, burnzz, you might do well in this, if only because your car is underpowered and thus less prone to spinning.

I'll enter myself, too.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/31874/Picture%20009.jpg

'93 CS90 quattro. <3
I like pie.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6828|A sunburnt country
lol, yeah I am in. 

I'll be looking good right up until the first corner! 
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6896|OctoLand
Jesus, some of you are clueless.

And fuck you uzique, I didn't think you were a douche like that....You made countless judgements of the kind of person I am by something I didn't answer?....Either way, I knew posting in this thread would end up like this so whatever....btw I have 3 houses in other countries, so I do have my priorities right you idiot, I'm just not sure whether I'll be in england long term, so living in a flat worth almost 900k is fine by me....Oh but wait, now I'm an arsewhole for boasting about it....foolish kid.

Uzique wrote:

he doesnt want to tell you because he doesnt want to smack his impressively well-endowed cock in your poverty-stricken, famished little face
I can't tell you the price of the car because it's not final yet, I can't tell you the insurance because I don't own it and it's not insured yet, but nice try.....fuck...haha.

Last edited by justice (2009-11-30 06:17:49)

I know fucking karate
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

justice wrote:

Jesus, some of you are clueless.

And fuck you uzique, I didn't think you were a douche like that....You made countless judgements of the kind of person I am by something I didn't answer?....Either way, I knew posting in this thread would end up like this so whatever....btw I have 3 houses in other countries, so I do have my priorities right you idiot, I'm just not sure whether I'll be in england long term, so living in a flat worth almost 900k is fine by me....Oh but wait, now I'm an arsewhole for boasting about it....foolish kid.

Uzique wrote:

he doesnt want to tell you because he doesnt want to smack his impressively well-endowed cock in your poverty-stricken, famished little face
I can't tell you the price of the car because it's not final yet, I can't tell you the insurance because I don't own it and it's not insured yet, but nice try.....fuck...haha.
hahaha i wasnt talking about you once in any of my posts... the person i was describing was sealxo with his "aww it makes me bad to have such nice things" mentality. i was already vaguely aware that you had houses elsewhere, again when i said my own priorities would be for a £100k's worth of house (e.g. the first steps towards that kensington pad) that would be my own personal decision if i was in the same financial position. i really dunno how the fuck you took offence to anything i said because it quite clearly doesn't apply to you at all.

the last quote was again parodying the attitude of sealxo- how could any of my comments be aimed at you when you didn't even post and contribute towards the discussion? "fuck... haha", you're fucking defensive as hell.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6965|Nårvei

For being such a sarcastic guy you sure have a hard time spotting it yourself Uzi ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
there was no sarcasm in his post at all, nice /fail varegg.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6896|OctoLand
No, there was no sarcasm....I got the wrong end of the stick I guess, in which case I apologise, but perhaps you should make it clearer who you're directing your insults at because :

Uzique wrote:

why do people hate it when they're asked? (followed by rant)
Seems directed at me, or you can understand why I think it would be.

Uzique wrote:

the AM is a nice car but im not jealous when he doesnt have a house or long-term property held down yet
If you were vaguely aware I had other "long term" properties then why say that? I even said earlier in the thread that I was living in a flat, did you assume I was renting it or something? It counts as long term property too....And just for clarity, that is infact what I do, I buy and sell properties.

Uzique wrote:

you can hardly be a humble person if you're willing to shell out high-prices for inflated prestige-products anyway, it's just a bit hypocritical.
?

Anywayyyy it was so obvious that none of that was directed at me, or could apply to me and I'm an idiot for thinking it did.......moving on!
I know fucking karate
SamBo
Blackburn Rovers Fan
+102|5478|Stoke, England
what do you do for a living justice, if you don't mind me asking
jord
+2,382|6833|The North, beyond the wall.
He just said he buys and sells houses. Which with the market the way it is now, he'll make a killing.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
justice my comments were aimed at people with the cited-examples of rolex-wearers and people that invite their friends to come cruise in their nice cars. it's hypocritical to proudly display something you own but then claim to feel 'ashamed' or 'embarassed'... that logic doesn't make any sense. people buying luxury products aren't hypocrits, i myself often buy things because of their brand- who doesn't?- the hypocrisy comes in when you start to feign some form of 'guilt' or 'humility' about it.

and i vaguely knew you had holiday homes abroad, but i didnt know if you had a proper fixed asset here. afaik about you the wealth was family-based, and i figured you were something around my age in the early-20's. not a big assumption to make that you're perhaps only renting a property here. again, it was based on my own perspective re: house vs. car at age 20.

and yes, it was a rather large fail by varegg, as he yet again tries to hop on my warm and erect cock.
SamBo
Blackburn Rovers Fan
+102|5478|Stoke, England

jord wrote:

He just said he buys and sells houses. Which with the market the way it is now, he'll make a killing.
oh ye, lol
jord

SamBo wrote:

jord wrote:

oh ye, lol
I'll race you for pinks Sam.
SamBo
Blackburn Rovers Fan
+102|5478|Stoke, England
you're on
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6965|Nårvei

Uzique wrote:

there was no sarcasm in his post at all, nice /fail varegg.
I was talking about your convo with sealxo, nice /fail Uzi.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
jord

SamBo wrote:

you're on
You can chose the track, I'm that confident.

Oh and I'm only brining enough petrol for the race, so if you're driving it home you best bring a Jerry can of fuel or something dickface.

Also why are all the cars on TMF's "slips" shit?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard