Poll

Would you ever live with a homosexual?

Yes.62%62% - 22
No.37%37% - 13
Total: 35
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Would you ever have a homosexual roommate? Would you be able to live with the possibility that the homosexual man may try to rape you or try to seduce you one day?
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6520|CH/BR - in UK

Nope - not because I'm homophobic - more I'd be afraid of catching him in the act. Boundary issues, you know.
At least if I catch a straight guy in the act, I can ignore him and look at the girl. If the guy's gay, I have nothing to distract me.

-kon
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6519|San Diego, CA, USA
One of my last roommates was gay.  Didn't have a problem with it.  He was a nice guy and I still keep in touch with him almost a year after he left.

What's the big deal?

inb4threadlock
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
No, for the same reason as konfusion. I'm not worried about being hit on or anything like that. I just don't want to walk into my apartment and see the buttsecks.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Amra
look; even concrete needs to be laid
+26|5282|Up your #4+@?
I would take a pass. Apartment walls are thin and I wouldn't want to hear them drinking each others milkshakes.
Wreckognize
+294|6455
I'd have no problem with a gay roommate.  They tend to know a lot of girls. 

I'm still not 100% sure my roommate isn't gay. 

Macbeth wrote:

Would you ever have a homosexual roommate? Would you be able to live with the possibility that the homosexual man may try to rape you or try to seduce you one day?
Yea, all homosexuals are closet rapists :rolleyes:  Grow up. 

I'd be more comfortable with the fact that I wouldn't have to worry about a gay roommate trying to bang my girl.

Last edited by Wreckognize (2009-11-29 12:27:24)

xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6313|California

Wreckognize wrote:

I'd have no problem with a gay roommate.  They tend to know a lot of girls. 

I'm still not 100% sure my roommate isn't gay. 

Macbeth wrote:

Yea, all homosexuals are closet rapists   Grow up. 

I'd be more comfortable with the fact that I wouldn't have to worry about a gay roommate trying to bang my girl.
Perfect
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
Macbeth's just trying to troll again lol.
Amra
look; even concrete needs to be laid
+26|5282|Up your #4+@?
Has he ever tried anything else?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6602|Finland

I have a few friends who do. I see no problem with this. So yes, yes I could live with a homosexual roommate.
I need around tree fiddy.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
No I'm not going to be your flatmate Macbeth.
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

Would depends on his ability to pay, the layout of the place, and if he was an ontop gay.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

I'd prefer it, actually.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Yes, I would. And have, in fact. First year of college, one of my two roommates was gay. Second year, my roommate was gay (but in the closet; but it was so obvious and he's the most gay man I've ever seen). Fourth year, one of my apartment mates was gay (not my room-roommate though).

In my current apartment, one of my two other roommates is gay. This is where the boundary is starting to get crossed. He'll have his friend over and spend the night (without warning the rest of us; however, I'm the new guy in this group, so I guess that's just the way they do it). There won't be any funny business, just spooning. I'm still put off by it, and even if it were a guy and a girl, I'd still be put off by it. For one, I'd like my roommates to have the courtesy to tell the rest of us that they're having someone over for the night, regardless of what goes on. Secondly, that kind of stuff, even if it's just spooning and falling asleep in the same bed, should be private; whether it's guy-guy or guy-girl (girl-girl is ok by me of course).

In conclusion, I wouldn't discriminate based on sexuality, but based on personality. I wouldn't want an outrageously flamboyant roommate because I'd find him annoying (similar to how I find blonde ditzy valley girls annoying). Plus, whatever goes on in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom, whether it's my straight roommate fucking some chick, or my gay roommate fucking some dude.

And if you think they're all going to try to rape and seduce you, then you're an idiot.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
Yes I would live with you macbeth
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

So the current list of people Macbeth doesn't like:

Blacks
Mexicans
Homosexuals
Muslims

Any more I've missed?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

ghettoperson wrote:

Blacks
Mexicans
Homosexuals
Muslims

Any more I've missed?
https://www.roflmachine.com/fun/baw.png
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

protip: Ghetto is a homosexual black muslim from Mexico.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6602|Finland

Stop spamming the same pic over and over again Macbeth. It is not funny, nor original.

Or else.. ..I'll put a gay guy in a parked civic outside your house so you can crash into it and he may rape you.
I need around tree fiddy.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

DonFck wrote:

Or else.. ..I'll put a gay guy in a parked civic outside your house so you can crash into it and he Lady GaGa may rape you.
fixt
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441

Macbeth wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Blacks
Mexicans
Homosexuals
Muslims

Any more I've missed?
http://www.roflmachine.com/fun/baw.png
im a serious misanthropist and no my posts are not borne out of satire or feigned-stupidity they are the genuine seeds of my SPITE and CONTEMPT and DISTRUST of all these UGLY AND UNWORTHY denominations of our human species in all of their multivaried colours, creeds, persuasions and aspects. im just that fucking good; im attractive, sexy, superlatively more intelligent and intellectual than everyone; my opinions are always correct, the car i drive and the manner in which i drive it embodies the absolute optimum operation of such a vehicle; my sex life and relationship status is unfalteringly awesome and can only be described in the english language (which doesn't do it a justly great job) with the word 'stud', and im just generally fucking more awesome, amazing, witty and troll-tastic than you are

p.s. im a fat obese socially retarded mexican with a chip on his shoulder and a serious lack of any ability to be entertaining and funny

Last edited by Uzique (2009-11-29 15:14:42)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

ghettoperson wrote:

Blacks
Mexicans
Homosexuals
Muslims

Any more I've missed?
People who fail at driving worse than he does.
Black homosexuals who reject his advances.
Skanks who don't appreciate being drugged and raped.

-> EE FFS.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
BVC
+325|6666
Would you ever have a bush pig roommate? Would you be able to live with the possibility that the horribly ugly woman may try to rape you or try to seduce you one day?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Pubic wrote:

Would you ever have a bush pig roommate? Would you be able to live with the possibility that the horribly ugly woman may try to rape you or try to seduce you one day?
No, there's a chance I could get so drunk I might forget myself and there could be mini-Dilberts.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard