see-pie
+1|6719|Denmark
Ok...so i was playing on Wake Island as china...knifing a whole bunch of ppl on the US artillery island...i came up that i had gotten my veteran knife...and like 15knife kills *plus one Shock Paddle kill *...but wen i cheked my stats 2 hours afterwards it says that i had 2 more knife kills than before and that i dont have the verteran knife...i know it has updated cuz i have my Armoured Ribbon which i got today...:S
Can someone please help me?

Last edited by see-pie (2006-04-16 11:47:16)

Brent
+-1|6722
Weird
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6835
some servers take longer to update EA than others
Squig2510
+0|6734
Strange, it isn't showing in BFHQ either
https://img384.imageshack.us/img384/8661/awardseepie1ko.th.jpg

Seems something went really wrong there, a glitch maybe? It might be you receive it sometime later. I dunno really.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6890|San Francisco

Updates are always slow on the weekends, it will most likely show up in a day or so. EA needs to purchase some better stat servers to keep up with the weekend...
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6708
Ea  are noobs face it
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6637|Uk
i dont mind about i taking a while, on saturday i played loads, updated a little, turned on my comp in the morning and i had extra 1200, and i like the surprise
amgln
+0|6792

see-pie wrote:

Ok...so i was playing on Wake Island as china...knifing a whole bunch of ppl on the US artillery island...i came up that i had gotten my veteran knife...and like 15knife kills *plus one Shock Paddle kill *...but wen i cheked my stats 2 hours afterwards it says that i had 2 more knife kills than before and that i dont have the verteran knife...i know it has updated cuz i have my Armoured Ribbon which i got today...:S
spawn killer if you did it eventually you will get it

Last edited by amgln (2006-04-16 18:37:18)

see-pie
+1|6719|Denmark

amgln wrote:

see-pie wrote:

spawn killer if you did it eventually you will get it
what person would keep on spawning on that island? if the artillery is working fine...:S
see-pie
+1|6719|Denmark
just for the info..i still havnt recieved it...
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6667|Birmingham, UK
Hmm...surely a shame. Bad luck, mate. I got my Expert (Woo! That's a hard thing! Got to go for my Expert pistol) knife a week ago or so, and I know how hard it can be. Just keep practicing, click and hope. Good luck, mate!
see-pie
+1|6719|Denmark

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Hmm...surely a shame. Bad luck, mate. I got my Expert (Woo! That's a hard thing! Got to go for my Expert pistol) knife a week ago or so, and I know how hard it can be. Just keep practicing, click and hope. Good luck, mate!
the drum roll sounded and the image of the verteran knife apeard...so im pretty sure i did get it...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard