Skorpy-chan
+127|6342|Twyford, UK

Uzique wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Uzique wrote:

my friend you are NOT someone that can afford to be fussy

in a purely darwinian sense

how on earth are you going to procreate?
In a purely darwinian sense, I have a girlfriend, you're an asshole, and that was totally uncalled for.

Why ELSE would he be asking where she was really from, if not for shipping costs?
yeah and the widespread disrespect to eastern europeans / estonians (here's a protip: estonia isnt in eastern europe you ignorant faggot) was totally called for. and what hellspawn have you possibly paired with? how do you mate- do you just go through some globlike form of mitosis? all of your posts seem to be in the style of the forum-smartarse-that's-actually-a-dumbarse, reading the huge oxymoronic fail nearly gives me a stroke.
You don't get the joke, you don't even REALISE there's sarcasm there, and estonia is in eastern europe culturally, on account of being former soviet union.
Take a history lesson.
Then remember what the ugly whore that spawned you tried to teach you as a kid: Play nice with others.
And that WAS totally uncalled for. I said nothing to you. This isn't your thread. You attacked me out of the blue for a passing comment regarding the OP, and proceeded to insult me AGAIN.

In short:
You're a coward who attacks people online because he lacks the guts to actually do so in person.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
d e f i n i t e l y

firstly, the whole "you just dont get the joke, im being sarcastic" excuse is just bullshit. i can walk up to a black person and say "hey, you're a lazy nigger!" and play on that particular stereotype too, then when he pulls out his knife/broken bottle (which they all carry, always) i can give the same "dude im being sarcastic/ironic/satirical/postmodern/totally avant-garde!" spiel and... ah wait, i'll still get killed for being such a comically bankrupt douchebag.

and im sure you made your anti-eastern european comment totally with the soviet-cultural link in mind; it certainly had nothing to do with the fact that for the last 2 pages people have been pedantically arguing over this notion, completely despite the fact that my comment was only made in retaliation to your general ignorance, anyway.

and i do play nice with others but dude im not even entirely sure that you're human enough to constitute 'another', therefore i treat you with the contempt deserving of a perverted genetic experiment.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6719|Sydney, Australia
Ok, that's enough..

Skorpy/Uzique - both lay off it. While I do get a kick out of reading both of your posts (<3 your writing Uzi), the argument doesn't really do much for the thread.

Bennis - gg on being one of the few that actually contributed something

bennisboy wrote:

I'm gonna be genuine and actually ask why are you asking this?
I too wonder this..

.. especially since the OP is from Estonia. Markooo*Est, wouldn't you be the said "expert" in knowing if she is from Estonia?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard