PheloniusRM
+8|6708|Mission Viejo, CA
and I wondered what they mean, so I came here of course for some debate.

If you look at a profile and convert the players total time played into minutes, then divide that by the total of their wins plus losses, you get a stat which is the average number of minutes that person played per round. Of course that only counts if they were there long enough to get a win or loss. I am not sure what that factor is to determine if you get a win/loss when you join at the end.

My profile gives me an average of about 15.5 minutes per round. Blazin is about 12 minutes per round. I grabbed some random ones and they were as high as 22 minutes. I do a fair amount of bouncing around on servers. I would say about one third of the time do I start a round from the beginning and finish it. Sometimes I get frustrated and feel I am just padding someone elses stats so I bail.

Do most people bounce around alot? I figure if someone averages 3 less minutes per round than me they must be bouncing alot (probably in an effort to gain the WCR, can't blame them) and some get on a server and stay there the entire session. What is the concensus?

It would be interesting if that calculation and stat could be added to the profiles. I think it is relevant.
chrnoicle
+23|6615|Canada
Whats Mine Whats Mine
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6650|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
figure it out yourself jackass

mine is at like 14.5 minutes a round
chrnoicle
+23|6615|Canada

FesterTheMolester wrote:

figure it out yourself jackass

mine is at like 14.5 minutes a round
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6650|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
jk, but seriously, no freeloading
chrnoicle
+23|6615|Canada
10.75?
Rizen_Ji
+41|6746|200m out and smiling at you.
13.1 min per round?

wow, i thought it'd be longer...
Psycho~*DS*~
Banned
+50|6609
You don't need to calculate this. It tells you how long each round lasts on the stats page.
PRiMACORD
+190|6635|Home of the Escalade Herds
15.4/per round for me.
CrazeD
+368|6683|Maine
17.90 here.
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6630|the side hatch
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6847|Finland
18,1 Actually thought it would be longer.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6770
10.2...looks like I win the award. Probably because I always play on 64 player maps.
Silver18
+10|6635
It tells you on a stats age, (well atleast on www.bf2player.com) 8 mins 32 for me (i beat u talo )
Scorpian65
+14|6748
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6770

Silver18 wrote:

It tells you on a stats age, (well atleast on www.bf2player.com) 8 mins 32 for me (i beat u talo )
Bastard!

8 mins? do you ever finish a round?
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6719
I think this is relative to what maps you play too.   Maps with no uncaps will would naturaly have shorter rounds, bigger maps have more travel time between control points will also have longer rounds.  So if you play a lot of city maps with larger numbers of people to tickes ratio you will have shorter round times. 

I would be interested to see figures on my time playing per map i.e. Average Round Time for Crackland ( then you could have a break down of average round time for a size of map 16, 32, 64) 

What about having a stat for percentage how full the servers that you play on are....  16/64  = 25%  or 64/64 = 100%

Oh and my average round time is 17.6 min. ( I like larger maps with lots of features)
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6739|Louisiana
16.7 minutes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard