HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5454|Bolingbrook, Illinois
BattleGroup42 v1.61 Released
BattleGroup42 released v1.61 today, which includes two new "bugs" or Volkswagen Beetles shown below.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Battlegroup42 team says hello and is back with another news which you have all been waiting for. Today we are releasing the latest patch for Battlegroup42, 1.61. It fixes some bugs in the full release of version 1.6 and incorporates the community feedback we have received since the release of 1.6. We even managed to include a small surprise!

In addition to the maps shown in the previous update we have intentionally included a bug in this patch, not one that will annoy you but on the contrary, one that will give you a lot of fun. This time you can take "bug" literally - bug as in "beetle": in version 1.61 the Volkswagen Type 87 appears on Battlegroup42´s battlefields. Known as the "Käfer" (beetle in english) it wrote automotive history. The German Wehrmacht used this car during WWII with great success as staff and commando car as well as an ambulance and other tasks. The Käfer proved its worth in the deserts of Northern Africa as well as in Russia. Our model was made by Wyvern and primarily was meant for the abandoned German Front mod. The textures were made by Tha Godfather. Read the rest...

https://i31.tinypic.com/6r7wp4.jpg

https://i27.tinypic.com/28s6cm8.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Download NOW! (328 MB)
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5454|Bolingbrook, Illinois
Forgotten Honor - Battlefield 1918 Campaign
Forgotten Honor has opened up registration for a new 8 week campaign for the Battlefield 1918 mod.

Forgotten Honor is a free tournament based around the free Forgotten Hope 2 Mod for Battlefield 2.

https://i36.tinypic.com/2rr3tox.png

In previous campaigns we have fought in the deserts of northern Africa, in the hills of Greece and in the towns of Italy. In this campaign we will move to France and fight on the beaches and the lush green countryside of Normandy. From frantic fighting on the beaches and ambushes among hedgerows to large scale engagements between tanks and airplanes.

Throw yourself in the mud for cover, fight through hedgerow after hedgerow, brace for shellshock as the ground around you is pounded by artillery fire and have faith in your company mates when you assault your objective. Every week your team's skills and planning will be tested against an equally determined foe.

• 32 vs 32 Organized Battles with Command Structure running on 2 servers so no waiting.
  • Custom Maps with Wide Variety of Tanks, Planes, and other Vehicles!
  • Coordinated teamplay between infantry, armour and air force
  • An improved and more realistic way of spawning on the battlefield
  • Work up the ranks and command your own Squad, Regiment, or Division!
  • Collect medals awarded by your Officers.
  • Meet people from all over the world.
  • Everything is completely free! (The mod and the tournament)

some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6360

1942 was mediocre for me.  Then again, I played COD 1 first.
CC-Marley
+407|6798
1942 was my first online multiplyer FPS. Still have it on the HD.
CutSad
Banned
+2|5241|Connecticut

CC-Marley wrote:

1942 was my first online multiplyer FPS. Still have it on the HD.
Me two, after 1942 I played Battlefield 1942: Desert Combat. That game was awesome with all the vehicles and modern combat. I still vote 1942 as #1 FPS for me. That got me addicted to the BF series.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6408|King Of The Islands

Requesting a pickup!
Requesting a pickup!
Requesting a pickup!
Requesting a pickup!
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
CutSad
Banned
+2|5241|Connecticut

Cheez wrote:

Requesting a pickup!
Requesting a pickup!
Requesting a pickup!
Requesting a pickup!
Hahaha. I think my favorite map was Wake Island.. I think I might give 1918 a try

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard