Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|5962|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Just saw a new gameplay video, it's looking promising IMO, even though this video seems to be of the PS3 version


I really hope they handle the port to PC well.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|5750|New Hampshire, USA
Looks EXACTLY like the last one


















Not that thats a bad thing...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
TravisC555
Member
+118|5338|Cox Convention Center, OK
Here is a newer one...

Mekstizzle wrote:

Some new footage of the PS3 Beta from G4.tv, it's a pretty in depth talk through from a DICE developer, worth a watch:

http://g4tv.com/videos/42695/Battlefiel … quality=hd
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|5272|what

More I see of this game the better it looks.

Only downside I've ever seen so far is that you can't prone. And I'm sure that's something which could easily become a patch if DICE think it's needed.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|5962|Reykjavík, Iceland.

TravisC555 wrote:

Here is a newer one...

Mekstizzle wrote:

Some new footage of the PS3 Beta from G4.tv, it's a pretty in depth talk through from a DICE developer, worth a watch:

http://g4tv.com/videos/42695/Battlefiel … quality=hd
Tanks are stronger in the front than rear? Orly?

Engineers can repair vehicles? Just like in every battlefield game since 2002 :p
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+562|5833|Purplicious Wisconsin

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Looks EXACTLY like the last one


















Not that thats a bad thing...
With better graphics and the guns improved.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Volatile
Member
+252|5823|Sextupling in Empire

Fuck that looks awesome.

I really hope DICE goes the extra mile on this and makes it a proper pc battlefield game with all the options we've enjoyed from their previous titles.

I haven't really enjoyed any mp shooters since bf2/2142.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|4603|Bolingbrook, Illinois
It's already been posted in the main thread tbh.

EDIT: Around a week ago as well.

Last edited by HaiBai (2009-11-14 09:03:52)

TravisC555
Member
+118|5338|Cox Convention Center, OK

Sydney wrote:

TravisC555 wrote:

Here is a newer one...

Mekstizzle wrote:

Some new footage of the PS3 Beta from G4.tv, it's a pretty in depth talk through from a DICE developer, worth a watch:

http://g4tv.com/videos/42695/Battlefiel … quality=hd
Tanks are stronger in the front than rear? Orly?

Engineers can repair vehicles? Just like in every battlefield game since 2002 :p
Newer....as in the date
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|5587

AussieReaper wrote:

More I see of this game the better it looks.

Only downside I've ever seen so far is that you can't prone. And I'm sure that's something which could easily become a patch if DICE think it's needed.
Remember though that the PC version will get a beta, and if enough testers want it, then we could get it.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|5764
looks awsm! Ioan sent me some clips of the game last night... impressed by it thus far

Volatile wrote:

Fuck that looks awesome.

I really hope DICE goes the extra mile on this and makes it a proper pc battlefield game with all the options we've enjoyed from their previous titles.

I haven't really enjoyed any mp shooters since bf2/2142.
I agree

also here is another clip from ign which I thought was cool
http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/14320744/ … 00109.html

Last edited by blademaster (2009-11-14 10:21:41)

TehTacoKing
''Its nothing serious but i am bleeding badly''
+13|5108|Mountain Dew

War Man wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Looks EXACTLY like the last one


















Not that thats a bad thing...
With better graphics and the guns improved.
And more realistic.
And it dosent take a loads of bullets to kill someone.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+562|5833|Purplicious Wisconsin

TehTacoKing wrote:

War Man wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Looks EXACTLY like the last one


















Not that thats a bad thing...
With better graphics and the guns improved.
And more realistic.
And it dosent take a loads of bullets to kill someone.
That's what I mean by improved guns.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Knives562
Member
+2|5579

AussieReaper wrote:

More I see of this game the better it looks.

Only downside I've ever seen so far is that you can't prone. And I'm sure that's something which could easily become a patch if DICE think it's needed.
Dice confirmed that PC had prone and some bonus gameplay elements that wont be in console elements maybe moddable SDK <_<?
CutSad
Banned
+2|4390|Connecticut
This game is going to be awesome! The more screens and videos i see the better it looks!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard