Bevo
Nah
+718|6537|Austin, Texas

CapnNismo wrote:

OMG, you like that song? The vocals made my ears bleed. The melody could use some help, too. Entire song of Auto Tune. Techno songs have better synthesizer work on the vocals. OMG.
-_-

I don't have anything to say except you have a closed mind. It's not terrible, it's different. It's not what you're used to. Take it for what it is. If you don't like it, don't listen to it.

@gp: It doesn't make more commercialized music. There will always be commercialized music, autotune or not. It's not a cause, it's just an effect.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5733|Vancouver, BC, Canada
The thing about Tiesto, is that he's got a really "Rock'n" (Literally, not in the cool sense) beat, but reall yiy's just repetitive crap. The REASOn he's so famous, I think, is that it's a beat that pretty much anybody can get into(including my complete anti-Tiesto friends), and you're guaranteed to have an amazing rave if you go to the concerts.

Buying cd's and all that, you don't get the amazing bass that goes through you, and it jsut ends up being repetitive beats.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6462|Amsterdam‫

awsm tbh

Last edited by menzo (2009-11-21 06:46:12)

https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5564|paris
No thanks.
Grizzle
Herro! I r noht ashean...
+31|5379|Shanghai, China
It is! High five! o/
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6462|Amsterdam‫
\o
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Benzin
+576|6015

TheDonkey wrote:

The thing about Tiesto, is that he's got a really "Rock'n" (Literally, not in the cool sense) beat, but reall yiy's just repetitive crap. The REASOn he's so famous, I think, is that it's a beat that pretty much anybody can get into(including my complete anti-Tiesto friends), and you're guaranteed to have an amazing rave if you go to the concerts.

Buying cd's and all that, you don't get the amazing bass that goes through you, and it jsut ends up being repetitive beats.
I wouldn't say that. I had the song "Fresh Fruit" playing from his new album "Kaleidoscope" and that song has some serious bass in it. I had my Fatality headphones on and even with those I was feeling it. If I'd had maybe Sup's sound system and headphones, I probably could have massaged my eyeballs with that song.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5733|Vancouver, BC, Canada

CapnNismo wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

I wouldn't say that. I had the song "Fresh Fruit" playing from his new album "Kaleidoscope" and that song has some serious bass in it. I had my Fatality headphones on and even with those I was feeling it. If I'd had maybe Sup's sound system and headphones, I probably could have massaged my eyeballs with that song.
The new Tiesto album is actually pretty good, there are a few songs on there that I really like.(Century, Escape me, It's not the things you say)

Now I don't know if it's just the difference between live and recording, or if my speakers just suck, but the sings sound COMPLETELY different live when standing 5 feet from a massive speaker-stack, and when I'm listening to it casually.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6537|Austin, Texas
Does anyone have this mp3 or know where I can find it?
Benzin
+576|6015

Bevo wrote:

Does anyone have this mp3 or know where I can find it?
found it on isohunt.com
Benzin
+576|6015
bump for an awesome track

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard