ISortGlass
Banned
+2|5397
Are there any special forces servers still running even after the 1.5 patch? My desktop is being repaired by the manufacturer, I won't have it back for at least another month or so, due to some bullshit warranty policy I was lied to about when I bought my PC.

I noticed that BF2SF pretty much died after 1.5 was released. Is the EA master server for special forces still in operation?

There was this 24/7 Warlord infantry only server which I played on for hours per day. Now I see that the server was shut down, as well as 99% of all the other special forces servers. I like special forces more than I do the regular BF2 and booster packs.
Ascraeus
+7|5895
http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php? … rder=grank

SF servers are less populated and there are fewer available than there have been, but BF2 has been leaking players for years, so its only to be expected.

Not aware of an official EA server for special forces, there are servers named EA but I am not aware of any affiliation with the BF2 publisher.

There is an =EA= warlord server, I know one of the guys who operates it (a good bloke), they've been having problems recently with their provider but just checked and it appears its running again.

I'm not sure where you live so I cannot provide any more information - sorry.

Good Luck anyway,

(if you find a server that you like you can always support it by idling until its populated.)
signa
~~~~~
+50|6767|Michigan, USA
There are usually only around 10 - 20 populated SF servers at any given time.  And that includes the 3 or 4 stat pad servers.
ISortGlass
Banned
+2|5397
Half of the Battlefield 2 servers in general are time-only or stat padding servers. If anyone is stupid enough to play on them, then they deserve to get their stats wiped.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6366|Australia
Ones I know of:

=SoE= (Source of Evil) is still up, it's a 24/7 Iron Gator server. I see it up often, and jump on when I can. It's based in the US but it's not very strict on what pings are allowed, so if you're not in the states, you could probably still connect.

Gotland have at least one server up that I know of, the 64p/all maps/vehicles server. More often then not, it's populated and it is the only server I have ever seen with 64 players it it whilst running a night map. Actually, I think it's the only SF server I've seen with 64 players in it full stop.

=PL= was one I used to play often, it ran a 24/7 surge server. Haven't seen it in a while though.

{DAM} was another one that ran the rebel/spetsnaz maps, along with IO Warlord, but I haven't seen it up for ages.

**RR** (reapers rangers) was a good one, was the only IO SF server I could connect to without being kicked. It used to run on tuesdays, but I haven't checked it out in a while, so they may have stopped doing it.
bastardrat72
+3|6621
=NSDQ= plays SF on Tuesdays and IO on Wednesdays.  Good group, good admins, good rules.
signa
~~~~~
+50|6767|Michigan, USA

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Ones I know of:

=SoE= (Source of Evil) is still up, it's a 24/7 Iron Gator server. I see it up often, and jump on when I can. It's based in the US but it's not very strict on what pings are allowed, so if you're not in the states, you could probably still connect.

=PL= was one I used to play often, it ran a 24/7 surge server. Haven't seen it in a while though....
=soe= is a good server, needs more seeders though to get it running.

=PL= is offline, the admin no longer runs it due to money issues.

_WH_ Workaholics[GER]  is a good german server that runs iron gator, but is usually only populated during the day.

THE CRACK HOUSE -  runs 24/7 warlord and is usually busy.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6420|the land of bourbon
i asked for the bf2s server to run massd/surge 24/7 and nobody joined.  ever.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
NLsandman
+1|5308
Super@inf has SF servers, warlord and ghost town 64 slots are inf maps, they are most of the time full.
Servers are based in the UK.
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5811|Greece / Rhodos
well the most popular EU SF servers are :

SUPER@ Warlord 64 Slots.Full most of the time and fcking great server
SUPER@ Ghost Town 64 Slots.Full most of the time too
]ToD[ Warlord 24 Slots.Not many players most times
=22nd= Warlord 32 Slots.Admins are shit there avoid this one
=SPM= Warlord 24 Slots.This one is ok too i think
_WH_ Iron Gator 32 Slots.Very good server if you like iron gator
=NoP= Warlord 32 Slots.Havent played there much so dont know

Last edited by Delusion (2009-11-29 07:44:52)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard